Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Online Text Based RPG

Aise
Kitten

Member 4973

Level 2.38

Apr 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 03:27 PM Local time: May 30, 2006, 12:27 PM #1 of 4
Online Text Based RPG

I've been wondering how many other people are into text based games?

Theres a newer one out that I've been having a lot of fun on, so check it out

http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31005161

Check it out, and tell me what you think about it. Or list some other text based games you've seen.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Unforgiven
How do I reach this fucking orb?

Member 6028

Level 16.56

May 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 08:01 PM #2 of 4
AlienAdoptionAgency

I've played this game a few times already. Its addictive, not because its fun or anything, just addictive. Too bad it gets boring real fast.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 10:51 PM #3 of 4
Medievia is a ton of fun and up until recently when I had to stop playing for a few months and completely forgot my password (email account that i signed up for it with is GONE now), It was pretty addictive. You can connect via telnet to it but I wouldn't recommend it, at least get a good free MUD client. The game doesn't get boring (at least for me) and this is the only text-based MMO I've played that hasn't eventually gotten boring.

The game has been around a LOOOONG time and is still free.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

FGSFDS!!!
The Ghost
Un-Seen

Member 7611

Level 3.83

May 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 10:53 PM Local time: May 30, 2006, 09:53 PM #4 of 4
www.tiipsi.com is a good one its pretty fun for a while then it gets terribly old

www.Dragon-soldier.net is a great one the battle will get old after a while but up until you reach a very high level its really fun. Then you can just reset your account and play again!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Online Text Based RPG