Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

POST HERE AND I WILL TELL YOU YOUR LIFE-LONG DREAM.

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2010, 02:56 PM #26 of 46
where am i

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:47 AM 16 #27 of 46
dagget: You want to steam-clean the carpets in every floor of the Burj Al Arab, one by one. A boring dream? Yes. But at least you're not the guy washing the windows of the place.

Chaotic: One year, you are going to go to every cheap summertime carnival in the tri-county area, and puke on every Tilt-a-Whirl. No other rides may do. Once you've achieved this dream, you will lose all interest in eating elephant ears and coney dogs forever. This is a risk you must take.

Ryochord: You will painstakingly record every instance of a penis in Google Maps. Intentional penises only; natural ones, such as odd rock formations, need not apply. After doing a rough first pass over North America, part of Russia and the Koreas, you post your findings on a website, http://www.peniseverywhere.com, and soon a thriving community of people are out penis-hunting with you.

coeccias: For years you've been frustrated by cats who climb up trees but are unable to get down. You dedicate yourself to the cause, and eventually develop a method to teach cats how to climb down. The future generations will stand on your shoulders, a Giant among men.

Denicalis: You want desperately to build a glass city under the sea. Technology has not developed far enough to accommodate this dream, and you must satisfy yourself with building a small home within a gigantic fish tank. It really isn't the same, though.

Lap Dance: Some men are unpleased with the amount of facial hair they are capable of growing. You develop a Rogaine for mustaches. You launch Mogaine during Movember, which is appropriate, considering.

Tritoch: Raw food chef. To everybody's utter disbelief, most of all yours, your restaurant becomes a wild hit and soon you're opening restaurants in New York, Tokyo, and Moscow. A salmonella outbreak will bring your dreams crashing about your ears. I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you that last bit, but the crystal ball demands that all shall be revealed.

packrat: You're going to build an increasingly more complex maze of tunnels under your house. Eventually the earth below it will become so weak that the house will collapse; when police dig through the disaster, they will only be able to account for roughly 40% of your tunnels. The network will be so extensive that they easily reach neighboring cities.

Mo0: Breaking news reporter.

Encephalon: Two orgasms. now what.

Skills: You want to be a Transformer. One of the good kinds, the robots in disguise; not the crappy kind like this asshole.

Zerg: You know that giant burning hole in Russia? You are going to put it out. It will require all of your effort, your cunning, and your concentration, but somehow it will be put out. The resulting mine will be named after you.

Hawkeye: Luchador mask smuggling is what you've always wanted to do. It's dangerous enough to be exciting to the ladies, but benign enough that you won't run afoul of any actual criminal organizations. In fact, some of the crime bosses take a shine to you and your plucky attitude, and become some of your closest friends. The crystal ball does not say whether you will be used inadvertently as a drug mule, however.

CHz:
Quote:
<+a_ghost> CHz's lifelong dream is to create Carhenge.
<+a_ghost> Somebody else already did it, but that's not to say that he can't try anyway.
<@CHz> I changed my goal to build a Carhenge out of Carhenges.
<@CHz> Carhengehenge, if you will.
Terminus: Actually, it is! You study your entire life the secrets of time travel. Finally devising a vehicle to take you back to ancient Egypt, you find that you slightly overshot and have to have tea with Hatshepsut. It's pretty damn exciting, and she is hot for a broad wearing a fake Pharoh beard, but it's not the same. Not the same by half.

shade: You will invent a socially acceptable sock to wear with sandals. You will spend the rest of your life in hiding, as nutty will develop first a deep respect, then a mad fascination, and then finally an overwhelming obsession with you. He will eventually destroy that which he loved most.

nutty: You obstinately insist on wearing socks with sandals at every opportunity. To your delight, a fashion craze (ignited by an ingenious invention) transforms the look into not only socially acceptable, but a desirable look. Women suddenly can't get enough of you. Men look up to you as a captain of industry. You must find the man who has single-handedly changed your life and you must give him the thanks that he deserves.

RR: Death ray, actually. It surprised me too, but that's what the crystal ball says.

Shin: 20 to life. Not for white collar crime, actually; but because you engaged in homosexual frottage in Dubai.

Bernard Black: You're going to lead the restoration of a nearby ruined abbey. Initially this is for historical purposes, but once it is restored, you have the inspiration to brew beer in it. It worked for Belgium, so goddammit, it'll work for you too.

Ponbiki: You're going to win the International Zamboni Driving Championships. It's kind of strange how you started out at this; you never liked riding lawnmowers, but this was different.

Talec: You're going to be the most well-adjusted person living in a shack in the backwaters. You, like many others in this thread, never expected to be in this position. It all started because you wanted to live a greener life; that lead to living more and more off the grid, and before you know it, you're teaching reason and critical thinking to old bearded men out in the boonies. And it sticks! Domestic terrorist groups suffer the worst loss in membership in 25 years, based on your efforts. The fringe voices in politics grow dimmer by the day. Society begins to heal.

Decoy Goat: A woman finally touches your peen. It's not all it was hyped up to be.

Mersenne: You become an extreme camper. You camp on (or under!) glaciers, near volcanoes, at war zones, and in the mariana trench. Deni is furious you were able to build a structure that far down that could withstand the pressures, due to his dream of building a city under the sea, but you did not build it out of glass because that would be dumb. Anyway, you couldn't really roast marshmallows down there so it was all a bit of a wash.

Acer: You're going to bring back surrealist art. I can't wait to see your galleries.

Seris: your dream is similar to Deni's, as well. Instead of being under the sea, you're going to build a city in the treetops. Yours goes much better, but you can only support a very small population; manufacturing and high-density travel just doesn't scale well when you're living in a bunch of tree houses.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 01:03 AM Local time: Nov 20, 2010, 12:03 AM #28 of 46
Give me purpose.

=[

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 01:35 AM 2 #29 of 46
Tande: In your area, bizarrely, polygamy has become quite popular. You're walking in the park, arm in arm with your three spouses, and you see the swan boats in the lake. Spouses having to leave spouses on the shore because the swan boats can only accommodate two people; hurt feelings, jealousy, animosity.

Two years later you start production on bagel boats. Finally, the odd number family units can have romantic boating excursions, too. You didn't save that many marriages on paper, but the number of people in those marriages is quite significant so it all evens out.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 04:06 AM Local time: Nov 20, 2010, 02:06 AM #30 of 46
My post count totally just went up. I will say that I do love eggs.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Thanatos
What?!

Member 1546

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 05:34 AM Local time: Nov 20, 2010, 06:34 PM #31 of 46
This sounds interesting. Hit me.

FELIPE NO
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 09:39 AM #32 of 46
How is peniseverywhere.com not already taken?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 11:22 AM #33 of 46
Whenever lurks says Crystal Ball, I think of that cheesy old game 'Ask Zandar'.

TELL ME MY FUTURE, a_telepath!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 01:04 PM #34 of 46
Go ahead, as long as I don't have to pay.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 01:18 PM Local time: Nov 20, 2010, 11:18 AM 1 #35 of 46
Encephalon: Two orgasms. now what.
I had them while I was rubbing one out in the shower. THANK YOU LURKERDAMUS! GREAT PREDICTION! WOULD SEE THIS PSYCHIC AGAIN! A+++

Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 03:43 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2010, 03:43 PM #36 of 46
Please grant me a zombie-eating zombie!

Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 09:23 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2010, 07:23 AM #37 of 46
Who da fuck.

Looking forward to something depressing and/or embarrassing...

How ya doing, buddy?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 09:44 AM #38 of 46
I'm up for learning what my dream is.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 11:04 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2010, 08:04 AM #39 of 46
My life long dream has come to fruition. Now all I need to do is get Mo0 to 'deal' with nutty so I can avoid being stalked.

FELIPE NO
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
Hi, My Name Is Hito
A slime draws near!

Member 304

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 02:32 PM #40 of 46
I have nothing to fear!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 06:38 PM Local time: Nov 22, 2010, 04:38 PM #41 of 46
Mirror, mirror, on the wall....

o wait.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:02 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2010, 02:02 AM #42 of 46
Hello? help plz

Most amazing jew boots
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:22 PM #43 of 46
Lurker, I don't know what I would do without you.

It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:56 PM Local time: Nov 22, 2010, 05:56 PM #44 of 46
Mirror, mirror, on the wall....

o wait.
...True hope lies beyond the coast
You're a damned kind can't you see
That the winds will change.

Mirror Mirror on the wall
True hope lies beyond the coast
You're a damned kind can't you see
That tomorrows bears insanity!

Hydra
Delicious and vitamin fortified.

Member 1243

Level 16.97

Mar 2006

Old Nov 26, 2010, 04:56 PM Local time: Nov 26, 2010, 02:56 PM #45 of 46
Please, please let it have something to do with spaceships.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > POST HERE AND I WILL TELL YOU YOUR LIFE-LONG DREAM.