Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2017: Super Deluxe Gold Voting Edition w/ loot boxes
Closed Thread

Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jan 18, 2018, 09:10 AM 3 #1 of 21
Thank god for Backloggery, I wouldn't even remember half of what I've played in the past year or so. I've been revisiting a bunch of oldie goldies lately on the ps2 after that time sink after another time sink.

40 pts - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

900 Korok seeds. I don't know my game time here is but I had a huge blast exploring this game. Its the best zelda I've played hands down.

30 pts - Horizon: Zero Dawn

Fantastic plot, character development, mechanics and weapon upgrades. This game took me by surprise and my husband got me this rental in belief that I'd fall in love with it. He was right. I specially liked that the game allows you a variety of play styles that works well.

30 pts - Nier Automata

I had a HUGE HUGE spot in my heart for Nier (Replicant), so I was pretty excited to play the sequel. Not only they improved the battle mechanics, they gave me a complete different game with stylish visuals and a fantastic indepth look of androids and how machines would think of their own mortality. The music isn't up to par with Replicant but I still enjoyed it all the same. I was so mad that this game is short, even despite of 26 endings and 3 plotlines.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2017: Super Deluxe Gold Voting Edition w/ loot boxes