Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2017: Super Deluxe Gold Voting Edition w/ loot boxes
Closed Thread

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2018, 12:19 PM 3 #1 of 21
Splatoon 2 - 15 points

https://twitter.com/TheRoflfox/statu...29274234339328

Mario Odyssey - 15 points

Odyssey is great, and pretty much everything we could have ever wanted from a game that follows in the footsteps of SM64. Too bad the best part in the game doesn't happen until after you finish the main story and go on top of Peach's Castle.

Sonic Mania - 15 points

So good Sonic Team really should just consider handing the rights to the IP over to Christian Whitehead and co. I'm just looking for more excuses to run around as classic Tails, really. Also

YouTube Video

A Hat In Time - 10 points

Gears for Breakfast did a fantastic job with their little platformer. Unfortunate timing in that it released the same year as Odyssey and probably got overshadowed a bit in that regard, but it's full of charm and has an amazing soundtrack to boot. I cannot recommend this game enough.

Touhou Double Focus - 10 points

YouTube Video

The only Metroidvania game I've enjoyed in a very long time.

Golf Story - 10 Points

I never thought I'd say anything close to "Wow this RPG about Golf is amazing" but here we are. Golf Story is just flat out fun. The multiplayer (offline only, sadly) is pretty damn hype too.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - 10 Points

Rabbid Peach somehow making me eat my words about hating all Rabbids. Coincidentally, it's the only one that gets any screentime in game because the devs knew it was the only one that was funny.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - 10 Points

Wonderfully executed remake of an old classic.

Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King - 5

I might not play Zelda games, but I sure do love games that are basically Zelda games.

2018 Predictions:

The new Yoshi game will come out and I'll lose my mind over it

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen

Last edited by Tails; Jan 15, 2018 at 12:24 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2017: Super Deluxe Gold Voting Edition w/ loot boxes