Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] "You haven't played WHAT??"

Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Aug 26, 2008, 11:15 AM Local time: Aug 26, 2008, 12:45 PM #26 of 28
There are actually quite a few series I haven't played. I guess I feel pretty ashamed that since I'm a big rpg gamer I've never played one game from the Suikoden and Star Ocean franchises.

I tend to be very picky about the games I play even a lot of the popular series that have existed within the last ten years I haven't played either. These are just some of the many series I haven't played yet.

- Jak & Daxter
- Ratchet & Clank
- Halo
- Unreal Tournament
- Lego Series
- Grand Theft Auto
- Gran Turismo
- Guitar Hero

+ countless others

It's not because they're bad games. I know all these games are good in their own right. I just have no desire to play them. I just hate the fact that some of my friends give me grief because I haven't played certain games, which is kind of ironic because I don't give them any grief if they haven't played any games I'm particularly fond of.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dekoa
Is now the Tolkein Red Shirt.

Member 194

Level 28.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2008, 04:28 PM #27 of 28
I have yet to play a few games. Key of them all is FFVIII and I have yet to even get past the first disc on FFVII. Many of the earlier FF games nor any of the Fallout or System shock games.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dekoa's Friend Quote: "You can't rape the Willing!"

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] "You haven't played WHAT??"