Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Games that "ABSOLUTELY" deserve a remake or sequel.

wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2009, 09:07 PM #101 of 112
Not sure if someone already mentioned this or not, but I am not intending to go through 4 pages... so forgive me.
............ It's 4 pages. Not 40. Lazyass.\

5 pages now.

Most amazing jew boots
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Peter Benders
Wark!

Member 33803

Level 1.60

Jun 2009

Old Aug 6, 2009, 08:39 AM #102 of 112
mafia needs a sequel

mafia absolutely needs a sequel....nice forum though.... keep up the good work

Most amazing jew boots
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Aug 6, 2009, 10:30 AM Local time: Aug 6, 2009, 06:30 PM #103 of 112
I have some good news.............

FELIPE NO

pwnderpants
I pwn your pants!

Member 34170

Level 2.12

Aug 2009

Old Aug 6, 2009, 11:45 AM #104 of 112
Kid Chameleon needs to get HD remake!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Rangel
Not as new as he looks

Member 1986

Level 9.45

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2009, 10:36 PM 3 #105 of 112
So, after reading all of these, I knew mine wasn't going to show up...I was going to say something about Vagrant Story, and found it about three times...

Here is a game from my childhood I would LOVE to see again, if anyone even remembers it.

It was the only game growing up I could get my dad to play. Plus it's just fun. With it perfecting the Zelda 2 engine, maybe it could steal the Ocarina of Time engine for Battle of Olympus 2.

Plus the ending of this game sucked

YouTube Video

God Damn, they need to give me a sequel just to forgive me for this...the hours I spent writing down passwords....

Jam it back in, in the dark.
leaf
Leaf, not Leech

Member 11406

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Aug 21, 2009, 02:05 AM Local time: Aug 21, 2009, 09:05 AM #106 of 112
I am a fps games fan, so:

Disruptor PSX - great, underrated game. It had great graphics for the Playstation, nice soundtrack (which changed when you did hit), nice levels etc. It's in my top 20 for sure

Powerslave/Exhumed PSX/SAT - fps set in ancient Egypt, with a great soundtrack and really interesting engine (real lighting, 3D objects, Saturn's Duke & Quake were based on this). The most sad part of this is that Lobotomy actually started a sequel for Playstation with 3D enemies (there is 3D model of lion hanging around - Google for the interview with the authors). The guys knew how to code. And screw the PC version - it was ok, but worse than console counterparts.

Shadow Warrior PC - pushed the Build engine to its limits. Nice soundtrack and level design for its time featuring ancient Japan & current Hong-Kong. This game never reached the success of Duke Nukem and it won't have a sequel if they have a problem with releasing Duke Forever. Blood & Redneck Rampage should also be remade by the way.

Of course all these games won't be realeased There is a slight chance for Shadow Warrior (the company still 'exists' and they didn't say no) & Blood (there is a problem with copyrights & licenses, but the old authors really want to make it).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2009, 03:59 AM Local time: Aug 21, 2009, 10:59 AM #107 of 112
Shuriken guns and random anime titters? I would love another Shadow Warrior. Played that game to death.
Multiplayer was awesome too, it could use a Live/PSN release.

Redneck Rampage wait what is this couldwehopeohshitwhat =o

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
muhuee
Wark!

Member 12049

Level 1.73

Sep 2006

Old Aug 27, 2009, 07:10 AM Local time: Aug 27, 2009, 05:10 PM #108 of 112
Lots of obscure stuff.

How about Freedom Fighters?

I've been wishing they remade this game as soon as I actually finished it. It wasn't bad, its just that, as with most any other IO Interactive game, Freedom Fighters was deplorably underdeveloped. Even for its time, it was really lacking in the scale that would do it justice. A remake with more of everything would be awesome: bigger levels, more weapons, CUSTOMIZABLE weapons, different TYPES of recruitable people. Not to mention a fucking multiplayer mode for the one platform that most logically needs it: THE PC! The original game had a split-screen, offline multiplayer mode. On the PS2.

*Rubs face in sand*

Alternatively, a sequel with the above game characteristics would do just fine as well.

Most amazing jew boots
{..:Void|dioV:..}

+ Minimalism. I likes. +

Linkdarkside
Wark!

Member 3182

Level 1.34

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2009, 02:35 PM #109 of 112
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 need a remake similar to the Original Resident Evil and not a shit on rails game.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2009, 03:28 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2009, 10:28 PM #110 of 112
I agree. I never played the 2nd or 3rd installment. And I'm not going to any time soon - because the second I'm done playing they announce the epic re-releases like they just did with God of War and the Metroid Trilogy.

On top of the remakes, we could also need some more "shit" on rails games. Because honestly, having a couple of friends over and a good stash of beer makes that shit beyond awesome.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
DeepCreature

Member 33997

Level 4.22

Jul 2009

Old Sep 9, 2009, 03:10 PM Local time: Sep 9, 2009, 11:10 PM #111 of 112
Indiana Jones and the Infernal machine (2000)

It was too more interesting for me than even Emperor`s tomb, but bad control scheme made any fight a real pain in the the ass:
you cannot move while shooting;
you cannot aim yourself and have to wait while Indiana finally aims at an enemy. And a slow bullet can even miss an enemy if he starts moving AFTER you aimed and shot;
HORRIBLE strafing made only moving with turning possible (cause strafing is an ENORMOUSLY slow way)

Infernal machine was the best Indy game ever if it would have a control scheme of Emperor`s tomb

FELIPE NO
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 9, 2009, 03:16 PM Local time: Sep 9, 2009, 01:16 PM #112 of 112
The Freedom Fighters sequel sounds awesome but I doubt it will happen. Again.

With FF in mind, I would like a sequel to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Or at least Clive Barker's Undying 2 or something (fuck Jericho).

But alas, too much to ask.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Games that "ABSOLUTELY" deserve a remake or sequel.