Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Games that upon first glance you MUST have

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Oct 13, 2012, 01:33 PM Local time: Oct 13, 2012, 12:33 PM #1 of 2
Games that upon first glance you MUST have

YouTube Video
Holy fucking shit. As soon as I saw the slow motion cut mechanics in this thing I knew I would have to have it. Of course I need a PS3 first, but I now have plenty of motivation to save up for it by February.
WRONG!!!
Ahahaha, I love that shit! Anyone else dying to play this? I know some of the retards out there see this as a cheap reason to apply the Metal Gear franchise to a game but I see this as nothing more than an awesome spinoff.

Anyway, what games do you/have you seen that inspired you to do whatever it took to get your hands on them? I think one of the most exciting moments for me was getting Ocarina of Time on release. Also, I used to hate the attention FFVII would receive from a few friends of mine since I've always been more of a fighting/racing/hack n slash/shooter/adventure type of player (all originating from the insane amount of time I spent at arcades as a youth). However, once a particular friend spent a weekend at my place and played FFVII in front of me I fell in love with it and soon after bought my first PSX for it. It remains the only RPG I've played in my life, with the exception of the first quarter or so of Wild Arms.

As a child I YEARNED for a Game Gear in order to play Sonic and whatnot. Never got it. To this day I've never owned a handheld.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2012, 04:53 PM Local time: Oct 13, 2012, 03:53 PM #2 of 2
For me, right now, it's Bioshock Infinite. I get a lot of raised eyebrows from my friends about how Bioshock 1 remains as my one of my all time favourite games, claiming that i haven't played enough shooters, etc. I love it, and i love the direction Infinite seems to be heading in. Can NOT wait to get my hands on that one.

Probably the single biggest gamegasm moment of my life was coming home from picking up my pre-order copy of Resident Evil 4. I liked the old RE games (and still do) but the promise of a totally re-invented RE game had me jumping with excitement without end. Whenever i get excited for something like that there's always a little bit of reservation in my brain, almost as though i'm expecting to not enjoy it as much as i think i will, but RE 4 delivered. I pretty much only stopped playing that game to go school, and i still have all 10 of my cleared save files on my memory card.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Games that upon first glance you MUST have