Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Games that grow on you

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 26, 2009, 04:09 PM Local time: Feb 26, 2009, 10:09 PM #1 of 11
There's a couple like this for me. Super Puzzle Fighter, my mate bought years ago when it first came out and we played it a bit before deciding it wasn't as good as Bust a Move and never really played it again. Then last year, my girlfriend picked up a copy in a charity shop and we played it loads. I guess I love it because although I'm probably a fair bit better at it than she is, it's still possible she'll win, primarily because I've tried to wipe her out with a huge move, not quite killed her and gifted her a ton of shit to send back. Every time I play it I swear I learn something new too, primarily planning your setup based on the character your opponent has and where their blocks will drop when they send them over.

The other game is Too Human. I bought it mainly because it's cheap and I like vikings and initially I thought it was ok but nothing special. Then after a few hours of playing it, I was getting more and more into it and now I love the game, having spent an outrageous amount of time playing it. Couldn't even tell you why I like it so much.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2009, 05:33 AM Local time: Mar 2, 2009, 11:33 AM #2 of 11
I really liked Jade Empire. The only problem with it I had was that the move that slowed everything down was completely broken and made every fight exceptionally easy. Good game though and one I'd happily recommend to people.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] Games that grow on you