Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Setting Default File name in Excel 2007

Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 02:18 PM #1 of 2
Setting Default File name in Excel 2007

Hey, I was wondering if anybody knew how to do the following. I've set up a cash report for the company that I'm working for, and have it set up as a template, but I would like to be able to set it up so that when they open up the template, the new document would be named February 11 2009.xlsx or something like that.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-Locke

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Licensed Commercial Pilot!
Currently: Float Pilot in BC
Need a pilot? PM Me.
Commercial Pilot, land and seaplanes, single and multi engines, instrument rating... I'm a jack of all trades! I can even be type rated!

Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 08:12 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2009, 09:12 AM #2 of 2
Try this or this VBA scripting alternative.

This content has been hidden by the poster

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Setting Default File name in Excel 2007