Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What do you think is the best quality a person can have?

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 10:45 PM #1 of 16
What do you think is the best quality a person can have?

What do you think is the best quality a person can have in life? To me it's the quality of getting up every time you fall, fighting adversity, and never giving up. I always have the utmost respect for someone when all odds are against them and they continue to fight and battle for something. To me it's the absolute best quality a person can have in life and there isn't a close second.

Most amazing jew boots
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:26 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 12:26 AM #2 of 16
I always admired the person who stands up for what they believe in. If you live a certain lifestyle, and don't hide from the fact you are who you are, then I salute you. I hate flakey people, for their drive is hollow and fruitless. If you really believe in yourself, I believe in you.

...Now comes the tricky part...

I hate to say it, but what I believe in has a much deeper complexity than what I can put in to words on the board. My biggest fear is being misunderstood, and I'm so bad with words sometimes. I sometimes equate being flakey and shallow with not being able to express one's true feelings or intentions.

...This be a deep hole...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
Kazyl
Good Chocobo

Member 1774

Level 17.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:39 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 11:39 PM #3 of 16
I really admire people who have a really chilled and relax attitude towards things. This is really based on my inability to do so. It's not really about apathy or indifference but understanding that there is a problematic situation and having the collective composure to alleviate it while still maintaining decorum is pretty astounding to me.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:45 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 03:45 PM #4 of 16
Honesty... because too many people lie to me. Maybe its because I don't call the m out on it, instead just taking little mental notes...

I really appreciate honesty. Even if its negative (as long as its roughly constructive), despite that I might be a little disapointed at first. False compliments, impressive lies, and uncertain wish-washing stuff is very unhelpful... however, it seems attracted to me ><

Not giving up is up there too... just not the most important to me. Even if I strongly dislike someone, I have to respect these traits.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 02:02 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 11:02 PM #5 of 16
I really appreciate the people who have the conviction to stand up to peer pressure, its almost as if they are totally immune to it. I know that I am rather easily swayed by peer pressure and so are many other people. But I also know a few people who are just totally untouched by it and to me it really makes them unique.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 02:17 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 03:17 PM #6 of 16
Being rich.

Everybody likes you if you're filthy rich.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:37 AM #7 of 16
Being rich isn't really a quality.

I admire self-confidence, the genuine kind that doesn't come off as thinking your're better than everyone else. It serves a person in so many ways to be confident. Following very closely on the heels of that quality is integrity. I'm tempted to say that they're tied, but I hate it when people do that.

FELIPE NO
Kalekkan
Chocobo

Member 697

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 08:53 PM #8 of 16
Smarts... really a combination of wisdom and intellect. I enjoy the company of someone with a head on their shoulders but are wise enough to know that they don't know everything.

How ya doing, buddy?
DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 01:05 AM #9 of 16
I can't stand people who are so full of themselves that they don't know their boundaries. They'll argue with you about things they don't know one damn thing about.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
enya
Wark!

Member 2417

Level 2.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:10 AM #10 of 16
Compassion.
The ability to feel for another.
That goes beyond judgement.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:28 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 10:28 AM #11 of 16
Honesty, compassion, and a sense of humor.

I've had bad experiences with people most of my life who amazingly lack all three. Nothing worse than an uppity liar. =\

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
unknown_user
Chocobo

Member 3527

Level 10.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 03:31 AM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 03:31 AM #12 of 16
Someones whos naturally nice, has a certain sense of humor, and other good friend qualities. They would stand by one of their friends almost no matter what the case.

How ya doing, buddy?
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 07:18 AM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 08:48 AM #13 of 16
Originally Posted by Fatt
I always admired the person who stands up for what they believe in. If you live a certain lifestyle, and don't hide from the fact you are who you are, then I salute you. I hate flakey people, for their drive is hollow and fruitless. If you really believe in yourself, I believe in you.

...Now comes the tricky part...

I hate to say it, but what I believe in has a much deeper complexity than what I can put in to words on the board. My biggest fear is being misunderstood, and I'm so bad with words sometimes. I sometimes equate being flakey and shallow with not being able to express one's true feelings or intentions.

...This be a deep hole...
You pretty much summed up what I was gonna say Fatt. Being yourself not only is a great quality, but sometimes being yourself takes alot of courage and that adds to a great personallity.

Most amazing jew boots
snow_drop
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12954

Level 2.97

Sep 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 06:07 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 09:07 PM #14 of 16
General outgoing, friendly attitude on the whole is pretty good to have.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
StarBeamAlpha
Rocket Smile

Member 5541

Level 4.50

Apr 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 12:48 PM #15 of 16
Having a strong reality and not caring what other people think.

FELIPE NO
Black Jade Rose
Is the world right the way it is?

Member 7543

Level 1.73

May 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 07:16 PM #16 of 16
I think that people who are willing to risk up everything for what they want most in life and can love intensely.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Revolutionary

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > What do you think is the best quality a person can have?