Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] 'World Ends With You' (aka It's a Wonderful World) coming Stateside

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2008, 03:09 PM #76 of 79
I feel ya on the Joshua issues early on. The problem I had with him was that his attack wouldn't fire off until you finish the chain. They do reward you for using a longer chain, but he's almost totally wide open the whole time. You'll love him when he can attack from the air though. It's just a damn shame that's almost at the end of that week. -_-

Most amazing jew boots
Rotorblade
Holy Chocobo

Member 22205

Level 32.07

Apr 2007

Old Jun 19, 2008, 12:38 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2008, 10:38 PM #77 of 79
Yeah, at this point, I'm not a fan of Joshua. He's a giant sitting target and my finances have slowed to a crawl now since I spent my money on development items, but I can't play on Hard because this immobile faggot just can't survive a battle. I won't get touched, but I can count it like clockwork when he'll say "Neku, do something!"

Can't wait to end this fucking week and be rid of this baggage, Jesus Beam or not.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2008, 10:14 PM #78 of 79
Joshua is not helped by the fact that he is a massive fucking douchebag. In a good way, as impossible as that sounds.

Spoiler:
He killed Neku to represent him in the game, and when confronted about it, says "LOL WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?" since Neku has no options.
He challenged Neku to shoot him even though he knew Neku wouldn't do it (and was going to spare his life/return it), JUST to fuck with him some more.
Talking to him on Another Day is buckets of LAWL. "Hey, I'm gonna be a massive douche and explain to you about post-game events in such a snide fashion even though you don't remember them JUST so I can dodge a game of Tin Pin and fuck with you at the same time. I am THAT big of a fucking douchebag."

This game's learning curve is kinda brutal, but getting used to it is well worth it. Another Day has hilarious dialogue and game references.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2008, 07:18 AM #79 of 79
Fucking second boss, screaming out "SOA CAH TOA", shut the fuck up, don't ever try math jokes ever again SE.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] 'World Ends With You' (aka It's a Wonderful World) coming Stateside