Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"Cannot make game with the Current Network Enviroment" - Metal Gear Online

Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Nov 3, 2008, 11:12 PM #1 of 4
"Cannot make game with the Current Network Enviroment" - Metal Gear Online

Alright...

So thats the message I get when I want to make a MGO game. I guess its a port forwarding issue, because I took off the firewall router, tried making the UDP open at 5730 and its still not working. Am I doing something wrong? Perhaps someone could help me.

My ISP is Verizon Wireless and the router is Actiontec MI-424-WRv2.

Can anyone help me on this issue? Its very frustrating.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RYU
Hoshi X Hayabusa

Member 173

Level 33.76

Mar 2006

Old Nov 4, 2008, 08:39 AM Local time: Nov 4, 2008, 04:39 PM #2 of 4
try restore setting in ps3 or try port forwarding Re: Re: PS3 Ports need to be open? - PLAYSTATION® Network - PlayStation.com Forums

There's nowhere I can't reach.
llmercll
Banned

Member 31986

Level 8.89

Oct 2008

Old Nov 4, 2008, 10:30 AM #3 of 4
Is it running through a wireless connection(if ps3s even can)? and did you try plugging the ps3 in straight to the cable modem.

"I guess its a port forwarding issue, because I took off the firewall router, tried making the UDP open at 5730 and its still not working."

I don't really understand that, if you remove your router how do you still have UDP ports to open?

Anyway, i would start out by finding the source of the issue, being your router or ps3 (most likely, otherwise it's your isp or something, can't help you there)

How ya doing, buddy?
Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Nov 4, 2008, 06:40 PM #4 of 4
I figured it out with the help of Colonel Skills. It was the DMZ hosting. I made it open for my ps3, and now I can make games...so people...lets play some MGO!!!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > "Cannot make game with the Current Network Enviroment" - Metal Gear Online