Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Audio recording program

Hush and Cool
Chocobo

Member 1625

Level 14.01

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2010, 03:03 PM Local time: May 30, 2010, 01:03 PM #1 of 2
Audio recording program

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I thought it would be the best place to ask...

Does anyone here know of a free audio recording program (not just a trial version) that allows you to record what you hear on your computer (like if you're playing a streaming video, you can record the sound). I'm not talking about recording from a microphone. Or does anyone here have an audio recording program that they can send me?

Thanks.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2010, 04:44 AM Local time: Jun 23, 2010, 05:44 PM #2 of 2
Sound cards nowadays are capable of recording their own wave output. Open volume control, click Properties, then adjust volume for "Recording". Click OK.

Now, you will see a bunch of sliders. Make sure the one called "Stereo Mix", "Wave", "What U Hear" (depends on your hardware) isn't muted.

Then under Sounds and Audio Devices Properties (in Control Panel), click the Audio tab and select the appropriate default device for Sound Recording.

If you did it right, you can now use any sound recorder you wish. Such as Microsoft Sound Recorder or Audacity.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Audio recording program