Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

suggestion for a new page

Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2008, 06:59 PM #1 of 3
suggestion for a new page

CHz,

As an initiative to demonstrate to the world wide web that gamingforce is a warm and welcoming community, I think we should build a new page.

This page should aggregate all the members with only 1 post to their name. There should be a diss button next to each one that disses that post. There should be a big diss button at the top that functions as a diss-all for each page.

It should be called Der Ein Posten Auschwitz.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Radez29

Jam it back in, in the dark.
ramoth
ACER BANDIT

Member 692

Level 35.27

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2008, 07:06 PM Local time: Aug 20, 2008, 04:06 PM 1 #2 of 3
Das klingt wie eine tolle Idee! Ich denke, wir sollten auf jeden Fall umsetzen. Es wird dazu führen, dass unsere glorreichen Sieg über alles. Gamingforce für alle Ewigkeit!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2008, 05:46 AM Local time: Aug 21, 2008, 11:46 AM 2 #3 of 3
Why people with one post? There's not that many of those and to be honest, if they only have one post the chances are they ain't coming back to be bothered about it being dissed.

What would be far more useful would be a way to auto-detect and diss lame and failed attempts at humour. That way I'd never have to read any of Ramoth's posts and could still express my displeasure in them. That's the kind of feature I would gladly support.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > suggestion for a new page