Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] FFVII Compilation Thread

kupomog
you’ve been naughty

Member 705

Level 16.84

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 11:21 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 06:21 PM #126 of 800
Originally Posted by SOLDIER
It seems to be unanimous that Tifa has the best overall voice, along with Kadaj and Reno.
Ah, that makes me very happy. I was worried before, but between that and what happens in KH2, I can be at ease...until I think about Suvari again.

Interesting to hear about the accents. After hearing Cid's voice in KH2, it makes me realize that I never once expected that. Although, for Red XIII and Cait Sith I can see it rather easily now. But Cid was just weird to me...not the fact that he has that accent (it actually fits well when I think about it), but because that particular delivery made him sound like an old man to me.

How ya doing, buddy?
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 11:38 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 08:38 PM #127 of 800
My boyfriend and his roomate went to the LA screening, he said overall it was a good dub, Mena Suvari who played Aeris thankfully didnt suck as much as she was in KH2 (thank god!), and all of the audience each got a free poster and the 2 disk soundtrack. (I had to PAY FOR MINE! Dammit)

The poster is this image.

http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/info.php

Middle DVD image

Lucky, he got to see the movie for free, an exclusive showing I might add, a free Soundtrack and a free poster.

These people were there:

Tetsuya Nomura
Steve Burton
Mena Suvari
Rachael Leigh Cook

There were also 3 Japanese crew there as well which he didn't regonise, probably the producers.

All in all , he and his roomate really enjoyed the night.

Quote:
What is wrong is trying to convince yourself and others that such a film is great. The hordes of people who are convinced that this film is great and will go to lengths to prove it just convince me that most FF fans have been so desperate that they have lost their ability to recognize bad shit when they see it. For god sake, at least Star Trek and Star Wars fans have the dignity to admit when their genres are going wrong.

I was disappointed enough to see that Square has now resorted to mining their old games instead of focusing on creating new games. It is important to remember that Square got where it was moving forward, not looking backwards. What disappoints me more is that there are so many fans that are so willing to buy into Square's new direction.
Thank you, you have said exactly what I wanted to say about SE milking out his old stuff for desperate blind fans instead of working on new things. Not to mention while AC was cool to watch, its not superior to what FF7 gave us, and it really doesnt have much of a plot. Don't get me started on Dirge of Cerberus...

I guess people are so desperate to see the characters in FF7, they just go blind, and willing to take what they can get.

And god forbid if that AC.net April Fool joke was true, I would have blown SE company to smithereens, we don't need another FF7 spin off for the love of god. A remake wll also be a bad idea, cause you're wasting good talent on the PS3 to make a game that has been out for years. I would rather they move on to other new original projects.

FELIPE NO

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :

Last edited by Kairi Li; Apr 4, 2006 at 11:45 PM.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 01:42 AM #128 of 800
It's like I've been saying, the things they're trying with the FFVII series would qualify as "new" titles. Just because DoC features an FFVII character as the main lead doesn't really matter, it's still an original SE title. And I don't see how these titles are keeping Square from creating original titles, especially since the ideas are mostly coming from Nomura (and he's clearly good at multitasking if he's also working on FFXII).

I always attribute to the distate people have toward the Compilation down to two things.

1) Those who are jealous that their favorite Final Fantasy doesn't get the sequel treatment (FFVI, FFVIII, etc).

2) Those who feel the original FFVII was "perfect", and shouldn't have any new additions that might ruin the name.

I know it's not for everyone, but it's clear that there's a great deal of interest out there to see more of FFVII's story. And they have said that the Compilation won't run forever; there is a final story to wrap it all up.

Personal bias aside, this is the best idea Square has had in years. People worry that the multiple sequel route can get old, and it could, but constantly creating a different FF with a whole new cast and world to memorize can also grow old in itself. Sometimes a particular FF is worth revisiting, giving developers a chance to answer everything they couldn't in the first iteration. FFVII is one of those titles; there's still so much more to tell.

And EC was so obviously fake, I pity anyone who gave it more than a second glance. They already covered a cellphone story dealing with the time Cloud, Zack, and Sephiroth were still part of Shinra, there's no reason they would do another.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Motsy
Everyday a new adventure

Member 369

Level 13.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 02:02 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 11:02 PM #129 of 800

"Hello everyone, and welcome to E! News' coverage of the LA premiere of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children! We don't know why we're here either."

"We sure don't, Ryan. As you can see, thousands of fans have taken the time to wheel themselves out of their parents' basements and show up for this presumably momentous occasion. Yes, the streets and the air are thick with them."

"I luv ff7! CLoud r0x!"

"I hope this version's as good as the one I saw last September!"

"I say, I think it very sporting of the artists at Square Enix to finally render Tifa's breasts more accurately. By jove, her knockers were far too disproportional in the game for any sensible man to take seriously."

"Haha wow. Okay, I see some of the stars who lent their voice talents are making their way down the red carpet. Let's see if we can get some time in with them. Hi, and you are?"

"Uh...Mena Suvari. I was in American Beauty."

"Oh, right, Shannon Elizabeth was SMOKIN' in that. So, what can you tell us about the movie?"

"I don't know. I was doing this thing for Disney and they asked me if I could stay and record some stuff for this other thing."

"Wow, not really picky about what they give you, huh?"

"Excuse me? Listen, you asshole. I don't need this; I was in American Beauty, for Christ's sake!"

"Yeah, but you were also in that cheerleader bank robbers movie. Let's face it, you had this coming."

"Seacrest out!"

"Ryan, I'm standing here with the girl from Josie and the Pussycats. Josie, what can you tell us about your role in this film?"

"Uh, well my character's a real strong, athletic type. She gets to punch and kick a lot of stuff and it was really fun acting that out while not really doing anything. Takes a lot out of you."

"Right. Well, I see we have a question from a fan. Hello sir, do you have a question?"

"Yes. Miss Cook, at the end of the second disc of Final Fantasy VII after Tifa has poured her heart and feelings out to Cloud outside of the Highwind before they go and fight Sephiroth, do you think they did the nasty?"

"Okay, we have one more person to talk to. Sir, what can you tell us about your experience working on Final Fantasy?"

"Final Fa-what? I thought this was the line for Days of Our Lives auditions."

"Well, I'm too tired to try and think of anything else to say. For E! News, I'm Giuliana DePandi."

"Seacrest out!"

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Motsy; Apr 5, 2006 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 02:32 AM #130 of 800
Nyuk, Nyuk.

The bit with this image was funny though.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually came to her with a question like that. We're a pitiful fanbase.

I see a Rikku cosplayer in the background. Like tossing meat to a pack of rabid wolves, I say.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Amanda
Dive into the Heart

Member 716

Level 11.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 02:52 AM Local time: Apr 5, 2006, 05:22 AM #131 of 800
Originally Posted by Tascar
What is wrong is trying to convince yourself and others that such a film is great. The hordes of people who are convinced that this film is great and will go to lengths to prove it just convince me that most FF fans have been so desperate that they have lost their ability to recognize bad shit when they see it.
The parody subtitled version of the opening voice-over is pretty apt in that regard, heh.

Spoiler:
Final Fantasy 7...

You didn't really understand it in 1996. And you're too distracted by fancy graphics to remember the plot now.

Wasn't there some company called Shinra? And maybe they were using the Lifestream to make taffy? Factories full of delicious strands of fresh-pulled saltwater taffy...

No, it couldn't have been about taffy, that's ridiculous. Millions of people wouldn't have bought a game about taffy. It must have been something meaningful, deep, and incredibly profound. Definitely, definitely, not about taffy. Maybe there was a meteor that was going to destroy the world? And maybe a robot chick named Jenova?

Oh, wait, this was the game with Sephiroth, the prettiest girl in Nibelheim. He had a lot of mommy issues and was sad, but because LiveJournal didn't exist yet, he had to kill a lot of things instead of writing poetry.

It's all coming back now, isn't it? The long hours you spent leveling up, the phallic imagery... The time you wasted getting Vincent and Yuffie... How you told your friends that you cried when Aeris died. How they laughed, oh how they laughed.

And then one day... A fated day... After seventy hours of leveling up, of trying to beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon, of racing and breeding Chocobos, you finally beat the game.

And, god damn it, the ending made no sense.

Now it must finally be time to clear things up, right? They wouldn't screw you after all this time, right?

Unfortunately for you, they spent the budget on graphics and got the script from Fanfiction.Net. Buckle in, tiger.

DENZEL: Hey, Marlene? Is this going to make any sense?

MARLENE: Oh, no. Oh, good god, no.

Anyway, at this point you can't really draw a comparison between FF7 and Star Wars/Star Trek. Both of the latter have had ongoing franchise stuff for decades, non-stop, from movies to books to TV shows to comics to toys to everything else under the sun. AC's a direct-to-DVD sequel to a video game from ten years ago. You just can't expect everyone to immediately have the same kind of cynical criticism that exists around things like Star Trek when it releases something sub-par. Give it time and you'll probably start to see it more.

In addition to that, it seems like you have the same problem as the other person I chatted with about this: the fanboys. The ones that scream the movie's praises and absolutely refuse to recognise its flaws or tolerate any criticism.

Maybe you're letting them get to you a bit too much. ;) AC is all about lots of pretty characters, familiar music, impossible fight scenes, and nice graphics. It's meant to make people nostalgic for the 70 hours they spent levelling up to beat Ruby Weapon and raising inbred chocobos. As painfully weak as it was in terms of plot, character development, and a lot of other things... It did that. You said it yourself: enjoying something on any of those levels isn't a crime. If people enjoy the movie, that's fine. If that just doesn't cut it for others, that's fine. If some people actually did like the plot, that's fine too. To each their own. But if a few people are obsessed with the movie and viciously scream its praises while utterly ignoring its flaws and biting the head off anyone who says anything negative about it... Well, that's teh intarwebs for you. There's people like that in every fandom. Just roll your eyes and move on.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 03:39 AM #132 of 800
Quote:
In addition to that, it seems like you have the same problem as the other person I chatted with about this: the fanboys. The ones that scream the movie's praises and absolutely refuse to recognise its flaws or tolerate any criticism.
Yeah, those guys can suck, but the other kind of fanboys are just as bad: the purists who demand that Square doesn't tread on sacred ground with sequels and focus purely on creating new games (and who, ironically, demand a new Chrono game, which would techincally be a sequel).

Neither side is very appealing. I really am saddened at my "fellow" fans. Am I sounding smug? Maybe, but....

At least I know how to bathe. Seriously, what is on this guy's face?

Double Post:

"You fanboys stay the hell away from my sist-uh, girlfriend, before I shoot you with my Nerf-I mean handcannon!"

I like how he couldn't find an all black shirt.

Quote:
The Voice Acting

Cloud by Steve Burton: just as predicted, is great as Cloud once again. He matches the voice very well, the only bad thing is that they changed a few lines that were unnecessary and sounded worse.

Rachel Leigh Cook as Tifa: seriously the best voice overall in my opinion. I was shocked that her voice matched Tifa's personality and what you would imagine her voice being to a T. She was amazing. The only really stupid thing, was that for anyone who saw the JP version wondering what they were gonna do with "Zu zu zu, zu zu zu." They changed the words to "Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally. Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally." I shook my head in disappointment when I saw that.

Mena Suvari as Aeris: anyone whose played KH2 knows that she sucked big time as Aeris and didn't really match anything like the JP version or what we would hope to hear. For AC, it is similar but still a lot better. Her voice still doesn't match, but the tone of voice she uses for her dialogue helps out a lot, and makes it seem more like we would like.

Vincent: personally I didn't like it at all. I thought he sounded like he should've been cast for Rude. His voice is not just deep like the JP version, it is overly masculine, and reminds me of Rude and Barrett's voice. The JP version was perfect but they couldn't mimic that. His voice sounds like the Trailer Narrator but even more.

Barrett: his voice was great. He did kinda like Mr. T without being overly loud and obnoxious. The terminology was changed for him and sounds great, matching the character very well.

Reno: His voice is quite different than JP, but both are equally good. The main thing you'll notice is that they dropped the "...yo" at the end of every sentence. I'm glad they did that, because who really says yo after every sentence.

Rude: just as you'd imagine him. Well Done, very monotone, with a deep voice.

Yuffie: just like KH2 and DoC she's perfect for her as well. Her voice is flamboyant, optimistic and cheery like it should be.

Cid: I personally didn't like it at all, nor did I in KH2. Its the same, and he sounds like a Texas Oil Tycoon with a Ten Gallon hat. I don't know where they got the impression he's a redneck.

Cait Sith: almost same as JP. Doesn't have many lines, nothing to complain about nor really praise.

Red XIII: He really only has one good line near the end of the film, but his voice is good. I don't know what to expect for him, so I didn't really know what to critique him on.

Sephiroth: I personally didn't like it. People are gonna crucify me for this, but I thought he sounded too much like a good guy's voice.

Kadaj: great. his voice was spot on but didn't sound like a little girl like the JP version. His voice was better in the US version than the JP version.

Loz: Good. His voice was good and his tone of voice matched with the JP version and the situation but I was hoping his voice would be deeper like the JP version.

Yazoo: Good as well. Matches nearly everything the JP's did. Equally good.

WCP: His voice, Wally Wingert, was great. He had everything down pact, and his voice is also one of the best for the character. His tone matches the dialogue well.

The dialogue for the movie had changed a little of course to meet the American terminology. This made the VA better and the story better. However, there were a couple times where they could have lef the dialogue exactly the same and it would have been better, but these are minute and small lines.

Even though, I highly liked a lot of the English VA's for the film there were a few problems with them. Obviously, the English lip synch was not redone, and every now and then, its obvious. They did a good job covering most of it up with news lines but sometimes its kinda bad.

Another thing I thought was the VA would be really well, and then all of a sudden the VA's tone of voice would be way off from what they're talking about.

This is about the only complaints I had from the movie all together.

All in all, the English version is better because you can enjoy it more, and some of the VA is better than the JP. However, some of the JP VA is better so it's kind of a trade off, and you'll have to decide which one you like better.
Keep in mind that opinions always differ. Just because he didn't like Vincent's voice doesn't mean other people will (come on, it's Blum). I really wish I could hear Sephiroth for myself, but I'm nowhere near him in KH2. I think overall I won't have a problem with any of the VA's, not even Suvari.

It really is ironic that Tifa has the overall favorite voice, considering how I kept worrying if they would find someone good, when I couldn't think of any good candidates myself. It's a very tricky role to fill if you're unfamiliar with the game, considering AC Tifa is different from FFVII Tifa, on account of what she experienced. Same goes for Cloud.

Quote:
Rachel Leigh Cook pretty much thanked us and said "I am a FF fan tonight." Okay?
Hopefully she'll steer clear of the internet.

Cook: "Tifa is so cool, I'm going to put her in my desktop. Let's see what I can get from Google Images and OH MY GOD!"

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Soldier; Apr 5, 2006 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
K_ Takahashi
Banned

Member 2103

Level 26.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 03:33 PM #133 of 800
Kairi, did you find out if the mouths were synched with the English dialouge?

I also hope the DVD's versions arent just optional angles where I'm going to see a big "1" in the right-hand corner?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 03:36 PM #134 of 800
Quote:
They aren't.

Quote:
I also hope the DVD's versions arent just optional angles where I'm going to see a big "1" in the right-hand corner?
...Huh?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
K_ Takahashi
Banned

Member 2103

Level 26.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 04:28 PM #135 of 800
...Huh?
I think I was refering to an "alternate angle" feature that few DVD (that I know of) have this (for example, the opening text in Jin-Roh can either be in original Japanese or an English-text overlay).

FELIPE NO
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 05:20 PM #136 of 800
Oh.

I'm pretty sure all the background text is in english anyway, so probably not.

Quick question: What's the name of the song that plays during the official japanese flash site? The slow choir song?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Soldier; Apr 5, 2006 at 10:30 PM.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:17 PM #137 of 800
it's the song promise land for the original Advent Children soundtrack. it play in the movie too

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...3184652JT416P6
here I uploaded it, if you want it ^^

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:18 PM #138 of 800
Thanks, but I quickly found out and had someone else send it to me. ><

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 01:10 AM Local time: Apr 5, 2006, 10:10 PM #139 of 800
Originally Posted by K_ Takahashi
My boyfriend said he didnt really notice the lip syncing and said I would be a better judge since I saw the Japanese version 100 times. Since I didnt see the LA screening ( Im still in Hong Kong), I wouldn't know.

Most amazing jew boots

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 02:26 AM Local time: Apr 5, 2006, 11:26 PM #140 of 800
I downloaded the movie again so I could watch it with those parody subs, but I can't get them working. Anyone know how?

Amanda
Dive into the Heart

Member 716

Level 11.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 10:43 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 01:13 PM #141 of 800
Originally Posted by WolfDemon
I downloaded the movie again so I could watch it with those parody subs, but I can't get them working. Anyone know how?
The easiest way is to put the sub file in the same folder as the movie file and give them both the same name. (For example, AdventChildren.avi and AdventChildren.srt/AdventChildren.ssa.) Then when you open the file in most media players, it will automatically pick up the subs. There's two different formats for the subtitle file up on the site, so if one doesn't work for you, just try the other.

The other way is to load it manually: search your video playing programme for an option to open subtitles. In BSPlayer you just load up the movie file, right-click and select "load subtitles", then find the file and load it. Look around a bit in your media programme and see if it has that option. If it doesn't, get one that does. VLC should work.

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.

Last edited by Amanda; Apr 6, 2006 at 10:47 AM.
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 02:11 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 11:11 AM #142 of 800
Awesome. I tried doing that at first, and it didn't work, but now it is. Thanks.

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 03:40 PM #143 of 800
Final Fantasy VII needs a remake.

I'm more certain of this than ever before. You'll know what I'm talking about when you reach that point in KH2.

So I got to hear a couple more voices now.

Tifa: There's really not much to say. Cook is every bit as good as everyone says. However, it should be noted that the Tifa in KH2 has a lot more in common with FFVII Tifa than AC Tifa. She's a lot more outgoing and cheerful here, as well as shockingly blunt ("Let me take a look around" *smash* *kick* *bash*). But she had a few dramatic scenes to prove she can handle the job as well. But it's the movie where I'll be able to make a final judgment.

Sephiroth: Oh yeah, I finally got to hear Newborn in action. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that you'll have to hear him speak a few times to let it sink in. I'm sure we all have an ideal way for Sephiroth to sound, so like Cid, you'll have to adjust to the "definitive" voice Square has given him.

That's not to say that he's bad, because he isn't. In fact, a couple more hearings and I'll probably say that he's excellent. I just personally always wanted Sephiroth to have a deeper voice, with more bass, just like what Billy Zane did with Ansem. Instead, Seph sounds more like Inuyasha's Sesshomaru, soft and arrogant.

But it works though, especially when he addresses Cloud.

Oh, and I'm fully convinced that Burton is the definitive voice for Cloud. I seriously couldn't wait to hear him scream out "SEPHIROTH!!!"

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Soldier; Apr 6, 2006 at 03:50 PM.
Motsy
Everyday a new adventure

Member 369

Level 13.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:14 PM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 08:14 PM #144 of 800

Most amazing jew boots
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:27 PM #145 of 800
I want this wallscroll so bad!!! it's so beautiful!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 01:40 AM #146 of 800
That first image would've been absolute perfection if a certain person's bustline wasn't horribly exaggerated...again.

I think I know that artist. Pretty sure he does hentai as well.

Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 01:46 AM Local time: Apr 8, 2006, 12:46 AM #147 of 800
That first image would've been absolute perfection if a certain person's bustline wasn't horribly exaggerated...again.

Hahaha, I was going to note that as well. They really put the emphasis on Tifa's boobies.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 01:47 AM #148 of 800
It's especially noticable if you've been playing Kingdom Hearts II.

If that really was a wallscroll, though, I'd get it. I don't think it's possible to fit an image that large on a single wallscroll though.

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 01:50 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 11:50 PM #149 of 800

I'll have to disagree. I personally think that there is no real good reason that the size of the breast should be such a detraction unless it is a fixation, it is part of her characteristic, then there is nothing wrong with it. Beside, considering some of the other rendition (particularly hentai artist), this is relatively moderate.

But God, that's a great poster for sure. ;_; At first glance I thought it was 3D rendition from the top.

♪♡
Thanks Seris!

Last edited by Magi; Apr 8, 2006 at 01:53 AM.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 02:41 AM #150 of 800
I know it's probably the result of the artist's style, but to me it feels like he's just trying to use her original design in her AC clothes. Everyone else resembles their more realistic makeovers, but it does look like he's still trying to toss in some faservice. Basically, it's something Tifa doesn't need, especially after the legions of horrendously disfigured fan-art out there.

That is some excellent art, regardless. If there's more, please share it.

IGN has video interviews with some of the english cast. I'm not looking for fear of any possible spoilers, or most likely these will be the same interviews found in that bonus third disc (when is that being distributed anyway?).

http://media.dvd.ign.com/media/761/761530/vids_1.html

I had no idea the guy who played Raiden/Reno/Axel was so ugly.

Last edited by Soldier; Apr 8, 2006 at 03:27 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] FFVII Compilation Thread