Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gladius

Dalkaen
hi i want to creat a 21 songs

Member 829

Level 16.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 05:38 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 05:38 PM #1 of 3
Gladius

Anyone else played this? It's a tactical RPG from LucasArts for GameCube, X-Box, and PS2, with a few nice twists. You basically head a school of gladiators consisting of barbarians, bandits, and even some animals and monsters. There are bears, wolves, and even yetis. I haven't played extremely far into the game yet, but it doesn't seem to have an extremely dominant plot; the game is mission based, essentially, but you don't necessarily have to do all the missions.

When you complete missions in certain towns, you get points. Once you attain a certain amount of points in a certain area, you are rewarded cups, badges, and other items that allow you to unlock other areas. As far as I can tell, there are four main sectors, and lots of towns and events to go through in each sector.

The combat is a bit different from other games of the genre in that techniques often require simple button sequences to activate. For instance, a normal attack requires that you press A when the indicator reaches the red area on the bar at the bottom of the screen. Some attacks require specific sequential order, and still others require frantic alternation between A and B. It adds a level of involvement in the attacks that I find I quite enjoy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RYU
Hoshi X Hayabusa

Member 173

Level 33.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 05:10 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 01:10 AM #2 of 3
is looks good anyway I like most LucasArts game without starwar games.I'll try Gladius next time.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
nabhan
Good Chocobo

Member 679

Level 17.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 05:28 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2006, 06:28 PM #3 of 3
I bought this game for a friend on his birthday, and we both had a field day with it since both of us had just finished Fire Emblem. It's really enjoyable, I don't know if I'd say it's a great game or anything, but it's definitely fun.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Gladius