Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Connect 360 (OSX app)

Kaijima
Squeak the Dragon

Member 313

Level 4.31

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 11:32 PM #1 of 1
Connect 360 (OSX app)

Just a heads-up for any OSX users that own a 360... I've found this application to work very well for streaming music via iTunes:

http://www.nullriver.com/index/products/connect360

Yes, it's not free, which is a downside since we all like free stuff ;p After testing it and finding it actually -works- like it is supposed to, I gave up and registered it.

It does work like a charm for me, and is quite useful since I use custom soundtracks a lot in my games.

Not trying to sound like an advertisement - I just know how frustrating it is for Mac users, since the 360 supports iPods via USB, yet doesn't support iTunes libraries over the LAN. This little thing actually works and is very simple.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Connect 360 (OSX app)