Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Rifftrax -- MST3K 2.0

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2007, 10:15 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2007, 10:15 PM #1 of 3
Rifftrax -- MST3K 2.0

So my brother made mention of this. It is literally MST3K done on new movies.

The folks who did Mike, Crowe, and Tom Servo are the three folks making fun of the movies, and these are separate audio tracks that you overlay on top of the movies as you watch 'em.

The website is loaded with samples that are each a few minutes long. Only this time around, they aren't making fun of lame old movies. They're making fun of new movies! =o

The Bourne Identity

Heroes (first two eps) The last few seconds here are fucking GOLD.

Quite nice to see they're still chugging out the same ol' stuff. This probably won't ever get terribly popular, but I figure that it deserves a thread =D

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2007, 10:40 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2007, 08:40 PM #2 of 3
I really want to download these, just don't have time to commit to them I suppose. I only own a handful of movies on that list, though I could just rent the rest.

I'm glad that Mike Nelson is doing this still, though I do wish more bad movies made the list. I want to see him riff on Showdown in Little Tokyo and Bloodsport.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2007, 11:27 PM #3 of 3
I had no idea this existed. Thank you for making this thread.

However, I just read that Nelson collaborated with Rich Kyanka on some of the projects, which is totally unacceptable.

With that said, I'm going to go ahead and buy 10 tracks this weekend.

My head would explode if Joel made a track with Nelson.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Rifftrax -- MST3K 2.0