Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Naruto
Closed Thread

28Link
Chocobo

Member 236

Level 11.58

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 12:25 AM #801 of 814
You give shippuuden too much credit. You listed 8 episodes. The episodes end almost exactly on the last page of each chapter and there's 11 chapters to the fighting (aftermath not counting). This is going to be a boring long year for Naruto.
I wish it would go back to the way the old episodes were -at least 2 chapters in an episode. The dragging of each episode is so bad. They're trying to make it suspenseful but it's not fooling anyone. It just makes the show anti-climatic and suck.
This makes me sad Shippuuden has been a let down so far. I can't say there has been one ep that has been remotely exciting. Even the Deidra/Gaara fight that should have been good wasn't that good. And ep 20 was just boring.... I don't want to spend half the episode watching granny and Sakura dance around dodging needles, and then doing more in slow-mo. This bi-weekly thing isn't so good either, I hope that's not their regular schedule now, since 19 and 20 came out 2 week after their previous eps.

How ya doing, buddy?
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 03:18 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 09:18 AM #802 of 814
Shippuuden will be OK if someone eventually makes a kind of abridged version of it, editing together the minute instances of exciting Naruto. Unfortunately it will take about three episodes to make one abridged episode that is worth watching.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 05:12 PM #803 of 814
Yeah I was checking out the schedule for Naruto... wow... the fight scene is going to be dragged out a lot like DBz sigh.

Oh here's something funny I found...CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA (sorta but for the most part yes)

Spoiler:

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 06:10 PM #804 of 814
Yeah I was checking out the schedule for Naruto... wow... the fight scene is going to be dragged out a lot like DBz sigh.

Oh here's something funny I found...CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA (sorta but for the most part yes)

Spoiler:
Man, the anime adaption is worse than DBZ. I mean at least their crazy fighting makes up after a description of every move the dbz characters pull off ;p.

This week's episode was pretty good at least. Still, too much talking,recaps and a useless battle Neji and the other guys are in. Definately boring. By the way, there are alot of spoilers in this week's chapter. Expect a lot jaw-droppage

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by chato; Jul 26, 2007 at 06:19 PM.
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 11:06 PM #805 of 814
I don't know what's worse: Naruto becoming DBZ or Bleach going back to fillers on top of dragging things out. Yes, these are the only shows I watch.

On another note, the dattebayo store is absolutely hilarious. I think I'll buy the thong and the baby bib. XD

I was speaking idiomatically.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2007, 12:21 AM #806 of 814
At least it looks like Naruto is going back to a weekly schedule. The whole every two weeks deal was starting to piss me off.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2007, 01:34 AM #807 of 814
If my ears didn't deceive me, I think naruto mentioned there being an hour special next week?

FELIPE NO
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2007, 03:40 PM #808 of 814
Wow, this weeks episode was actually pretty good. When the old guy starting talking about the Third disappearing, I was like, "oh shit..."

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2007, 04:19 PM #809 of 814
If my ears didn't deceive me, I think naruto mentioned there being an hour special next week?
That would be nice lol i thought it just meant a special start time XD;

Most amazing jew boots
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2007, 06:42 PM Local time: Jul 27, 2007, 03:42 PM #810 of 814
This week's chapter is up, and though I gave up on Naruto, the spoiler pics posted on 4chan got me interested to at least check it out. If it weren't for everything else that pisses me off about Naruto, I'd become a dedicated reader again. The plot twist at the end was somewhat unexpected, but undeniably awesome. Sad, though, that the only redeeming qualities left in Naruto are the Akatsuki and Sasuke's HAX.

Other than that, how's the animation going for the Sasori fight? I heard it's been dull-to-mediocre at best, which is a shame considering it's my favorite fight in Part 2.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2007, 11:04 PM #811 of 814
Just so everyone knows, Naruto will air every week.

This week's chapter is up, and though I gave up on Naruto, the spoiler pics posted on 4chan got me interested to at least check it out. If it weren't for everything else that pisses me off about Naruto, I'd become a dedicated reader again. The plot twist at the end was somewhat unexpected, but undeniably awesome. Sad, though, that the only redeeming qualities left in Naruto are the Akatsuki and Sasuke's HAX.

Other than that, how's the animation going for the Sasori fight? I heard it's been dull-to-mediocre at best, which is a shame considering it's my favorite fight in Part 2.

Well the episode in this week wasn't too bad. The action was getting all serious. No useless crappy dancing moves like MK Annihilation. What's annoying is watching useless filler battles (and correct me if I'm wrong since I don't remember much of the manga) with Gai and the others fighting their clones. I think we'll see more of Sasori next week since it is an hour special with lots of fighting and Sasori's past,etc. Let's just hope it doesn't drag on too much cause it only took less than 2 chapters.

Next week : Hour Special : Chiyo's Hand/Mother and Father.

Seriously, you should give it a watch,kurado. At least watch this weeks and now. Something tells me Tobi's showing up sometime soon around September so it wont take too long ;p. Since you're a Sasori fan here's 3 pics to spice it up..

Spoiler:

Manga

As far as the manga goes, I'm still shocked about a few things.

Spoiler:
Well not really but if Tobi is in fact Uchiha Madara, then I'll be pissed for one thing. Tobi "is a good kid" and always kept akatsuki a cheerful organization said by Kisame. From all the chapters, he was like the comedic funny type. He acted too much like a kid and all of a sudden he's changed in this week's chapter acting all serious and shit. I dunno why.. but I still want to believe that Tobi is Obito. For those sticking with the manga, you'll find alot of scanslations that have a different context like " My power , Uchiha Madara" or "Sharingan's True Power, Mine of Uchiha Madara". My only guess is Tobi probably killed Uchiha Madara and acquired his power with an unknown sharingan power. Naruto and Sasuke's role is just a bunch of bullshit. The only thing saving this story in general is Akatsuki. End of Story.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by chato; Jul 28, 2007 at 06:12 AM.
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2007, 03:29 PM #812 of 814
The last episode's animation was as good as it's been in a while. Hopefully they'll maintain that now that Sasori has shown himself.

Most amazing jew boots
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2007, 07:16 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2007, 01:16 PM #813 of 814
The 1 hour episode was more of a Talk and chase Bird Special rather than a Summer Battle one, I don't think I can watch Naruto running after birds for much longer its been like 4 episodes now. I'm now going to drop the series for a few months, its literally torture to watch how slow progress the animators are willing to make.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Aug 3, 2007 at 04:02 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Naruto