Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ergo Proxy - Fan Site

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 03:38 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 09:38 AM #1 of 23
Ergo Proxy - Fan Site

Welcome to my beta thread for my fan site about Ergo Proxy one of the best Anime this season. Site is still young. Just finished working on code and design.

I can do it all by my self or anyone that is willing to help can lend me a hand and pick one of submenu to make or help making.

I build this site mostly to inform fans about new releases and provide you with any possible information about Ergo Proxy. As you can see in menu we have: news, story, character, episode, media, bonus, notes and credits.

News: (Done!)
- Works just like all the other news, provide you with latest info about Ergo Proxy. Could use some help with it if anyone would like to be the newsman =D.

Story: (Done!)
- For now as you can see it's just simple text about Ergo Proxy and what it is. Info about release and anime it self. Don't know if we need anything else there. Any ideas?

Character: (Done!)
- Main and one of the most important part of the site. All Ergo Proxy fans want to know a little about all character. I'm thinking about basic information but maybe people that already are into Ergo Proxy want to know more so spoiler marker about be cool including more info about them. Need help with this one.

Small fix in Vincent Law picture to make it look more like Vincent, another one is in Monad picture since last one was to dark and not much visible.

Episode: (Work in progress!)
- Each episode will get his own little banner with picture from title screen. Then info about full title, short title, release date and a little info about it without spoilers. I think I can handle that by my self but it someone is willing to help just post here =).

Media: (Work in progress!)
- Media will contain information about latest DVD releases (we have 2 for now), original soundtrack releases and link to it (think about hosting it somewhere), wallpapers, screen shots... any other ideas?

Bonus: (Work in progress!)
- To say the true I don't even know what to put here so I'm just waiting for ideas =)

Notes: (Done!)
- It will contain Notes from all episodes made by [Shinsen-Subs] plus if I find something interesting I'll make additional notes for other episodes or Ergo Proxy.

Credits: (Work in progress!)
- You can call it hale of fame where (if you help with the site) will be your name and info what did you do or what is your task on website. From my experience if site will be popular you can wait for quite a lot of email with questions about Ergo Proxy just like I got about Resident Evil on my last site =D.

Site is in "Work in Progress" mode so we still can change few things. Now the most important thing, URL: ERGO PROXY - FAN SITE
I know that server is quite slow but it's just temporary I hope =) Shame that almost all domains are already taken... it will be hard to find free one.

So let's get to work shall we?

P.S
Need someone to fix my poor English... gramer check news and website.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4

Last edited by B4-Hunter; Jun 23, 2006 at 02:31 PM.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 05:16 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 11:16 AM #2 of 23
As you know from our little PM conversation I'd be willing to host this =D. I'm interested enough to buy a real domain for it too. Too bad all the ergoproxy.com/net/org and ergo-proxy.com/net/org are taken ;_;

...real-meyer.net? I don't know ._. I'd go over your english if nobody else would rather do it =) (though to be honest you did pretty good on that too with the site's text ~)

Awesome graphics work, it definitely looks alot better than the other Ergo Proxy fan sites I've seen (howcome they're all in french ?_?) so a job well done there =D

There's nowhere I can't reach.
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 06:23 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 12:23 PM #3 of 23
Yeah I know =) You can slowly prepare FTP account for me. As for domain we have to think of something... there has to be some way to get nice address for us.

Would be nice if you help me with english since mine is not perfect as you can see =P Since no one want to help with rest of site I'll need to finish it by my self then =)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 08:23 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 08:23 AM #4 of 23
Well, you could ask the artists at animepaper if you could user their walls/vector arts and put them in bonuses ^^ just a thought...i have enough points to get everything from there, so if you want it, i can do it :-p...17 walls, and like 6 scans/vectors(some really good vectors at that)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by aku; Jun 14, 2006 at 08:28 AM.
elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 12:26 PM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 12:26 PM #5 of 23
Originally Posted by B4-Hunter

Would be nice if you help me with english since mine is not perfect as you can see =P Since no one want to help with rest of site I'll need to finish it by my self then =)
I'll be happy to do that for you if you want.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by elwe; Jun 14, 2006 at 12:52 PM.
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 04:49 AM Local time: Jun 15, 2006, 10:49 AM #6 of 23
Thanks people =) Today I have some free time so I can sit and put something new on the site. For grammar check already 2 users agree to help so it's good =D Same goes for all news about episodes and stuff. If you don't see news on site about it just PM me here so I can add it as fast as I can =D

Stay tuned for more!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 06:43 AM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 12:43 PM #7 of 23
I see you've been working on it some more; it looks awesome

FELIPE NO
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 02:29 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 08:29 PM #8 of 23
This weekend is my final great exam so I need to study a lot for the last time =D Till then not much will aper only news I think. Starting from the Monday I'll be working 200% faster on the site. So wait for another week =D

Edit:
Need some opinion about witch banner for character section on my site. Till then there was only Re-l banner, now there are two banners one small and one big. Witch one will be better to use for this one?

See it here!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by B4-Hunter; Jun 17, 2006 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 09:53 AM #9 of 23
Honestly, I like the small banner best. Do you still need help in the banner category? Just tell me the font, gimme the layout for the banner you chose, and I can help make those character banners, like Pino, Raul, the Proxies (Ergo, Senekisu, Monad, etc.). Just let me know.

[ SCHWARZE-5 - Helger Collins ]
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 11:19 AM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 05:19 PM #10 of 23
Originally Posted by BIGWORM
Honestly, I like the small banner best. Do you still need help in the banner category? Just tell me the font, gimme the layout for the banner you chose, and I can help make those character banners, like Pino, Raul, the Proxies (Ergo, Senekisu, Monad, etc.). Just let me know.
Well to be honest I just made last banner xD. I know that small banner looks better but not much from the picture inside would be visible =(. That's why I use 350x100 banners.

Now I would need help with characters info. I decided to put every more impotent character in series in this section including J.J, Quinn, Patecatl.

Took me like 2 hours to make all banners and find proper shoots =)

And HERE is how it looks =)

Last edited by B4-Hunter; Jun 22, 2006 at 11:35 AM.
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 12:02 PM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 12:02 PM #11 of 23
Wow, very nice site B4-Hunter. Keep up the good work.
:biggrin:

How ya doing, buddy?
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 03:05 PM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 09:05 PM #12 of 23
Thanks =D A lot of work on it to. Hope to add most of the stuff today =)

BIGWORM

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 03:12 PM #13 of 23
That's weird. That banner pic of Vince doesn't even look like Vince, it looks like Raul. If there's enough information, you should do the cities also (Romdeau, Mosque, Asura City, Halos).

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 04:05 PM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 10:05 PM #14 of 23
That's weird. That banner pic of Vince doesn't even look like Vince, it looks like Raul. If there's enough information, you should do the cities also (Romdeau, Mosque, Asura City, Halos).
Yeah I need to find a better shot of Vince. But don't know witch one to chose the one from the beginning of the story or after he leaf Romdeau.

Info about Cities and possible machines will be added =).

Most amazing jew boots
BIGWORM

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:01 PM #15 of 23
You should get a pic of his "innocent" face while
Spoiler:
he was being chased through the mall by Monad.

That should throw people off to him.

FELIPE NO
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:17 PM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 11:17 PM #16 of 23
You should get a pic of his "innocent" face while
Spoiler:
he was being chased through the mall by Monad.

That should throw people off to him.
Hmm good idea =D Or maybe when he was interrogated =>?

Characters section is now 100% complete =D!! Missing only proxy from episode 15 but I don't have any info about him yet.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
BIGWORM

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:29 PM #17 of 23
Vince before plugvent: ^^

Vince after plugvent: -_-

Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:53 PM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 11:53 PM #18 of 23
It's looking sweet =D

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 06:27 PM Local time: Jun 23, 2006, 12:27 AM #19 of 23
Thanks =D

*phew* all 14 episodes banner are finished =) Made from title screens of each of them. Hard job to find them all and take a snapshot. Will use them in notes and episodes.

Back to work =D

P.S
Anyone willing to help please spellcheck characters section =) Thanks!!

EDIT:
Ok few things from "Notes" are done =) I finally manage to implement popup script for the site so pictures will be in separate new window =) Checked and working on IE and FF =) Rest of the site tomorrow =)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by B4-Hunter; Jun 22, 2006 at 07:18 PM.
BIGWORM

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 01:40 AM #20 of 23
I can spellcheck your characters section if you want me to.

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 03:48 AM Local time: Jun 23, 2006, 09:48 AM #21 of 23
I can spellcheck your characters section if you want me to.
Roph already took care of this one =) He'll be credited in Cradits section for sure =D. I'll be adding it tonight or now at work =D

"Notes" are done!! Please check if everything work's like it should =) It's all for today. Tomorrow I'll try to fill up "Episode" section =).

Last edited by B4-Hunter; Jun 23, 2006 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2006, 02:46 AM #22 of 23
B4, I'm loving your new site! I have it all bookmarked and everything so I can keep checking on it. Good job!

How ya doing, buddy?
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2006, 04:02 AM Local time: Jun 26, 2006, 10:02 AM #23 of 23
Thanks Miyomi *hug* I'll be sure to finish it as quick as possible =) I only need help with short descriptions of each episode.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Ergo Proxy - Fan Site