Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ask An Obscure Question.

Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:44 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:44 AM #76 of 102
To second Aardark, make sure he doesn't read the thing from any paper. Have some hand motion and he should seem natural enough. I'm sure you could use the public speaking stuff you learn in college.

First line of Aardark's sig really fits in well here ='D

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Azral
Tyrant Rave!

Member 869

Level 6.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:59 PM #77 of 102
I got a question thats been bothering me:

What the hell happened to Baz Luhrman (director of Romeo+Juliet and Moulin Rouge), and why hasn't he made another movie yet?

I was speaking idiomatically.
orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 01:20 PM #78 of 102
Originally Posted by Azral
I got a question thats been bothering me:

What the hell happened to Baz Luhrman (director of Romeo+Juliet and Moulin Rouge), and why hasn't he made another movie yet?
According to IMDB, he's hard at work on a period Australian epic set for release in 2007. Sounds like a new Heaven's Gate to me.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Robo Jesus
Your Mechanical Messiah

Member 1543

Level 15.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 01:49 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 11:49 AM #79 of 102
Originally Posted by Aardark
Depends; does he have good acting skills? Without the right delivery, any mention of 'robotic army of doom' will just make him look like an unfunny nerd that's trying too hard.
Well, seeing as how he won over 80% of the school vote, I'd say he pulled it off well enough.

Also, why aren't either of these two images smilies yet?

FELIPE NO
"You can't win, Pilate. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."-Jesus
handzxxd0wn
...I don't see a hammer

Member 1682

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:30 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:30 PM #80 of 102
Originally Posted by Robo Jesus
Also, why aren't either of these two images smilies yet?

Your guess is as good as mine.

How ya doing, buddy?
Knox
The one and only

Member 1878

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:35 PM #81 of 102
Who do we exist?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Watch the milk dance
DANCE I SAY!
agreatguy6
Holy Chocobo

Member 682

Level 31.93

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 03:01 PM #82 of 102
NASTY!!!!

Originally Posted by Fyodor D.

Double Post:

And yes, I realize that small dinosaur is jumping a giraffe. :P
I heard something really nasty. The same water that you drink now might be the same purified water that someone emitted when they had diherrea (spelling?) last year.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 03:23 PM #83 of 102
Originally Posted by Encephalon
OK... I have a serious question. My boss keeps a book of matches in the building's restroom at work and he insists that lighting one after you drop your load completely removes the smell from the latrine... Am I the only one who thinks he's batshit insane?
If he is shitting in public, he's already lost all credibility, in my opinion. Seriously, wait until you get home, you stinky bastard!

About the bald people and whether or not they use shampoo, I would think that a person would need to use shampoo on his scalp whether or not he had any hair. Regular soap would dry out a person's scalp something awful, I would think.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Alice; Mar 5, 2006 at 03:25 PM.
CloudNine
#ABCDEF

Member 43

Level 18.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 03:24 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 03:24 PM #84 of 102
Originally Posted by Gechmir
3) Why is there braille on drive-thru ATMs?
Actually, I would say, that like everything else, they are probably manufactured in mass quantities to fit the governemnt regulations and it would be much more expensive to change there operating procedures for certain machines so that they are made without the braille. I would assume that when they are being manufactured, they are not made with any certain place of residence in mind.

Plarom

I'm too busy being delicious.

Member 216

Level 27.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 03:25 PM #85 of 102
Can you eat animal crackers if seal is broken?

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:36 PM #86 of 102
Originally Posted by agreatguy6
I heard something really nasty. The same water that you drink now might be the same purified water that someone emitted when they had diherrea (spelling?) last year.
That's fricking nasty! Just when I'm gulping down my bottled "natural spring water" too *retch*

The classic: How come people always just stand and stare towards the doors of the elevator when more than one person occupies it?

My curiosity: Why are these all the same -> the sign for an integral, an "esh" in phonetics, and the S shape on the left front side of a violin?

Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:52 PM #87 of 102
Originally Posted by Summonmaster
The classic: How come people always just stand and stare towards the doors of the elevator when more than one person occupies it?
Fear? Maybe people are afraid of conversation. Either that, or maybe they hate the other person in the elevator and dream of getting out as soon as possible.
However, the most likely case is that there are not many other places to stare in an elevator.

FELIPE NO
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:17 PM #88 of 102
Okay, today, I set my combat boots on fire after reading that the shine it produces is amazing. Well, I did it and put it out by putting a big pot over the boot, and they weren't joking. The boots now have this savage shine that hours of buffing wouldn't make. Why does this happen?

How ya doing, buddy?
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
Vertigo Sun
Wicked Sick!

Member 1963

Level 1.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:42 PM #89 of 102
Originally Posted by Summonmaster
My guess is that people use elevators because they are in a rush *otherwise we could just use stairs* and while in a rush, your main councern is to get out of the elevator.

My second guess is that we are taught since we are born to never chat with strangers, and we carry that to our adulthood.

my third and final guess is about confort, while in an elevator you can't simple sit, drink something and socialize, theres little, or no time for that, so you subcouncious think it's a waste of time to start a conversation to just stop after you leave the elevator.

My obscure question is, How do gay people know other people are gay before even speaking to the subject.

Most amazing jew boots
Surviving crashs since, heck, I stopped counting on the fifth...

Formerly know as: Summer Eclipse
Kairyu
Holy Chocobo

Member 107

Level 33.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 11:42 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 06:42 PM #90 of 102
Originally Posted by SemperFidelis
Okay, today, I set my combat boots on fire after reading that the shine it produces is amazing. Well, I did it and put it out by putting a big pot over the boot, and they weren't joking. The boots now have this savage shine that hours of buffing wouldn't make. Why does this happen?
Well if you think about the way shoe polish (generally wax) works when melted, it will retain its luster after it dries and hardens. Depending on the conditions the polish may also fog over but you can fix that by buffing it after the polish dries out a little. I kinda do the same thing with my combat boots I just use a heat-gun instead, others might use a hairdryer as a alternative. Same principle really, just minus putting the flammable polish on fire.

Oh yeah, don't sniff the fumes >_>

Last edited by Kairyu; Mar 5, 2006 at 11:45 PM.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 11:46 PM #91 of 102
Yeah, but tomorrow, someone will ask me how I got my boots so damn shiny. Wonder what they will say when I reply, "I set them on fire."

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
Interrobang
What I learned in Boating Class is

Member 411

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:06 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 11:06 PM #92 of 102
Originally Posted by Vertigo Sun
My obscure question is, How do gay people know other people are gay before even speaking to the subject.
Gay people have certain public behaviors associated with them. Simple answer.

Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:15 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:15 AM #93 of 102
Was the moon and Earth originally part of a bigger planet that broke apart?

Why is the A+ certificate so respected when it is a lifetime certification that could have been obtained during the days of DOS 6.22?

Does anybody remember the significance of DOS 2.76j?

What was the first name of the roadrunner from the Coyote and Roadrunner cartoons? I know the Coyote's full name was Wyle E. Coyote, but I think the roadrunner's name was either Johnny or Tommy, but I could also be way off all together.

If the bible was written by people who thought the world was flat, why are there people take it's meaning so literally?

Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:23 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:23 AM #94 of 102
Originally Posted by Fatt
If the bible was written by people who thought the world was flat, why are there people take it's meaning so literally?
First, we do not know that they thought the earth was flat. The bible is relatively mute on the physical world, except history. However, in the book of Job (I think)(it is also the oldest book in the bible), there is mention about the "sphere of the earth" when God is basically telling Job "Dont question me, I know what I am doing and talking about."
Secondly, you are an idiot.

Fatt

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:31 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:31 AM #95 of 102
Originally Posted by Minion
Alice, how in God's name is a blind person going to answer your question over the internet? Did the recently invent braille monitors?
I guess you haven't seen the movie "Sneakers." Although in real life, I can't really fathom a brail monitor.

Originally Posted by Gechmir
3) Why is there braille on drive-thru ATMs?
To pay the Taxi driver. Taxi Driver is also a good movie to watch after you watch Sneakers.

First, we do not know that they thought the earth was flat. The bible is relatively mute on the physical world, except history. However, in the book of Job (I think)(it is also the oldest book in the bible), there is mention about the "sphere of the earth" when God is basically telling Job "Dont question me, I know what I am doing and talking about."
Cry me a river.

Edit: Actually, I do have to add I do think the bible is a good book even if I do not follow Christianity, but I do not understand why some people hang on to it word for word. I just think that the writers of the bible lose what they are conveying if you take it too literally.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Fatt; Mar 6, 2006 at 12:35 AM.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:35 AM #96 of 102
I don't know why you are calling him an idiot for. He asked a legitimate question. Hey, Fatt, many Christians hold what the Bible says close to our hearts because we are mandated to obey God's commands.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Dewman
Your time freezing device is rusty

Member 1109

Level 5.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:37 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:37 PM #97 of 102
Why do bald people polish their head?

Does the intelligent design theory have any real genuine evidence that evolutionists haven't disproved?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Fatt

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:08 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:08 AM #98 of 102
Originally Posted by Dewman
Does the intelligent design theory have any real genuine evidence that evolutionists haven't disproved?
Actually, this is exactly what triggered my bible question in the first place. I came up with my question after reading about intelligent design theory, and, as much as I do respect what the moral values the bible conveys, I do consider Mr. Darwin as one of my leaders, next to Ghandi, MLK, Buddha, and Musashi.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:16 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 11:16 PM #99 of 102
Yes... He's asking a legitimate question. Let us antagonize him without mercy.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:26 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:26 AM #100 of 102
My friend has always asked me and anyone who will listen this question, and i thought i had an answer, but now i'm not so sure, and i'm not sure why.

Q: What colour is a mirror?

My Answer: Silver.

Is the meaning of life perfect balance? In theory one, religious or not, would look at life and see that the only obvious purpose in life is to exist, and in order for us to exist in the way we most likley want, is to live happily. Happiness comes from a balance of the good and the bad. Without the bad, we can't have the good, and without the good we can't have the bad. An Imbalance of this causes one or the other. In the middle we have happiness. As i write this i start to see more and more flaws in this. Maybe i'll come back and revise it tomorrow, i'm really tired right now.

Am i full of shit? or is that logical?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Ask An Obscure Question.