Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ayakashi

Zeta26
Good Chocobo

Member 1280

Level 18.12

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 12:45 PM Local time: Dec 7, 2007, 09:45 AM #1 of 4
Ayakashi

Here's my take of the synopsis.

Ayakashi, a parasitic life force that gives powers to it's user. At the cost of the host's own life. Kusaka Yu, now having lost the will to live -- due to the death of his childhood friend -- meets a mysterious girl named; Yoake Eimu. It is through this events that the Ayakashi within Yu will awaken. And thus a never ending battle will commence.

And life as Yu knows, will never be the same again.

Opening Theme:
"Cloudier Sky" by Ayane
Ending Theme:
"Kagaribi (篝火)" by KAORI

Similar animes in genre;
- This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
- ENGAGE planet Kiss Dum

Jam it back in, in the dark.
~Fav Radiant Dawn Character~

Last edited by Zeta26; Dec 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 01:32 PM #2 of 4
Is this done by SJ?

Not only are those two animes similar but that evil looking guy reminds me of the Papillion mask villian from Busou Renkin. And since you mention parasitic lifeforces, BR was almost the same thing . Not saying it's copy and pasting br elements but.. I'll check it out after class. ^^;

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zeta26
Good Chocobo

Member 1280

Level 18.12

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 06:05 PM Local time: Dec 7, 2007, 03:05 PM #3 of 4
No, it's not the same art as Buso Renkin. But rather for those that're familiar with the 2nd Fatal Fury OVA. FF2: The New Battle.

I don't think that it's associated with SJ.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
~Fav Radiant Dawn Character~
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 11:07 AM #4 of 4
I saw the first episode and was rather unimpressed by the quality and the premise at first. It looked like a generic "fight with creature to help you" kind of anime that wouldn't be any different, along with the standard "childhood friend" plot devices.

However, I went and downloaded the second episode, solely due to the violence in the second half of the first episode.
Spoiler:
Maybe not as gratuitous in blood and gore compared to other series, but cutting off a random person's nose, and stabbing them in the eye, complete with torturous buildup should be at least noteworthy

In the long run though, if it stays generic with only moments like that driving the urge to watch it, it probably won't turn out to be anything special.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Ayakashi