Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Dragon Ball Z - Cast List

Old Mar 13, 2009, 03:10 PM #76 of 91
but those was my favorites

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2009, 03:15 PM #77 of 91
Hey that's a highly important scene and I think it would be a crime to eliminate it just to suit the short attention spans of

Most amazing jew boots
Boo-kun
boo u

Member 311

Level 20.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2009, 03:20 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2009, 10:20 PM 1 #78 of 91
Smells like troll spirit..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
shitsux

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Old Mar 13, 2009, 04:11 PM 9 #79 of 91
PANG SHE LOVES HORNS

SO MUCH

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Mar 22, 2009, 09:48 PM 1 #80 of 91
HEY FELLAS WANNA WATCH DA MOVIE?!

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

It's pretty bad. But I guess it's about average for a B movie. Not worth spending any money on.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2009, 08:42 AM #81 of 91
It was a great comedy i'll give it that, although you need the right people to turn it into that.
Too bad it couldn't be on a streaming site with a chatbox so we could start off the week with a GFF Bad Movie Sunday.

Seriously LoLing at Oozaru.
Oh and come on, the fucking dragon, couldn't they just stretch the crap out of him. There is no image they got right, it was just a teen humping movie.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

New Record!
Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:00 AM #82 of 91
If I didn't have a completely shitty connection it would be fun to do something like mogulus.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Local time: Mar 26, 2009, 12:12 AM #83 of 91
I have this awful genetic defect that handicaps me from ever really viewing a movie as a 'bad movie'. For the most part I always find some sort of redeeming factor in every single movie I watch, whether it's "Titanic" to "House of the Dead" to "The Wizard of Oz". The only two movies to that exception, that I flat out would never watch again with a gun to my head is "Disaster Movie" and "Alone in the Dark".

That being said, and after I finally sat down and watched the shitty quality, I didn't think that the movie was that bad in terms of what it actually is. If you look hard enough with what they changed from the manga/anime to fit a more 'widespread' audience, they still kept somewhat to the source material. Chi-chi's a rich daddy's girl who knows how to fight, Roshi still technically lives on an island surrounded by water, so forth and so on.

The dialogue/acting had it's hang-ups, but this movie suffers from every Live action adaptation of an anime or a game or whatever...and that it is too fast paced and tries to cram in too much.

Spoiler:
I will admit, however, that the last fight was pretty underwhelming, and when I was expecting a good 5 minute fight, it was more of a one minute special effects cannon. I was halfway expecting something along the lines of Roshi taking Goku into the time chamber (I know that was never in Dragonball, but it's a hell of a lot better than saying the monkey within gave him extra power).

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 12:18 AM Local time: Mar 26, 2009, 12:18 AM #84 of 91
Once they opted to make Goku a skinny white guy all bets were off. There's really nothing important they could have kept from the comics other than the general spirit plus DBZ sucks dragonball was fun

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Old Mar 26, 2009, 12:53 AM #85 of 91
well brady if it makes you feel any worse this movie is based on Dragon Ball for the most part and not Z

and the way it ends it sets itself up for a sequel

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 02:47 AM Local time: Mar 26, 2009, 02:47 AM #86 of 91
I remember Frieza being in it, or something.

Either way dragonball rules and this movie is gonna rule

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 03:21 AM #87 of 91
It was a great comedy i'll give it that, although you need the right people to turn it into that.
Too bad it couldn't be on a streaming site with a chatbox so we could start off the week with a GFF Bad Movie Sunday.

Seriously LoLing at Oozaru.
Oh and come on, the fucking dragon, couldn't they just stretch the crap out of him. There is no image they got right, it was just a teen humping movie.
Everything in this movie was way too small, and seriously, why couldn't Krillin just be in it? Is it that hard to find a midget guy? Seriously, who the fuck needs Yamcha?

FELIPE NO
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 08:05 AM #88 of 91
well, they don't meet krillen until after the introduce bulma and yamcha so maybe they just tried to keep their meeting in order. And even if they did get a krillen we know they'd take the other route and make him as tall as goku with very short hair.

That aside, doesn't anyone feel that this really wasn't for a "New Audience". I mean just look at the end. Goku's story was told in less than ten second and was never talked about again so it was obviously for people who knew the material.
And also, goku and chi chi hardly had any screen time together and yet they wanted hump each other through the whole film.
Oh wait but maybe this part was correct, chi chi was interested in goku at first sight in the dragonball series wasn't she?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

New Record!
Old Mar 26, 2009, 10:34 AM #89 of 91
I remember Frieza being in it, or something.

Either way dragonball rules and this movie is gonna rule
It's Piccolo in this movie. I guess Emperor Pilaf wouldn't have been cool enough.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 04:01 PM Local time: Mar 26, 2009, 04:01 PM #90 of 91
It's Piccolo in this movie. I guess Emperor Pilaf wouldn't have been cool enough.
They did take the whole 'late teens' Goku instead of the youngest of course.

Call me crazy, but I would have rather had that then trying to watch some 10 year old trying to fight big bad guys.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 07:48 PM #91 of 91
I know its not perfect or even looks corny, but I like the style in which Astro Boy is being made and I wouldn't have minded seeing dragonball being made this way. I mean it was a kids movie to start with right? I just think 3d animation would have been a good step and even a 10 year old goku would have been fun to watch this way

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

New Record!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Dragon Ball Z - Cast List