Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2007, 03:15 PM #1 of 201

Nujabes - 2nd Collection Hydeout Productions
Released: November 2007
Label: Hyde Out Productions
Genre: Hip hop

1. Voice of Autumn / Nujabes
2. Sky is falling (featuring CL Smooth) / Nujabes
3. Walz for life will born / Uyama Hiroto
4. Imaginary Folklore / Clammbon by Nujabes
5. Hikari (featuring Substantial) Nujabes
6. Counting Stars / Nujabes
7. Another Reflection / Nujabes
8. Fly by night (featuring Five Deez) / Nujabes
9. Old Light(voices from 93 million miles away remix) / Pase Rock
10. with rainy eyes / Emancipator
11. Luv(sic.)(modal soul remix) / Shing02
12. windspeaks / Uyama Hiroto
13. Winter Lane (nujabes remix) / DSK
14. After Hanabi -listen to my beats- / Nujabes

REVIEW (source):
For those who needing a nujabes fix, the 2nd Hydeout Productions compilation has nujabes all over it. He produced over half of the album (and fortunately, the tracks he didn't produced are easily just as good). Compared to the first Hydeout Productions compilation from a few years ago, this compilation is a lot more subdued than the first one.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2007, 12:16 PM #2 of 201

RIOW ARAI - Device People
Released: November 2003
Label: Ultra VAIVU
Genre: breakbeat

TRACKLIST:
01 intro
02 break literacy
03 inner blowing
04 mode down
05 hip-ruins
06 star trash
07 funktions
08 heavy baby
09 irregular tips
10 supperless
11 non fiction

REVIEW (source):
"His latest album, "Device People," is about to be released in Britain, and with only a faint knowledge of English, he is worried how English-speaking fans will interpret the title.

People obsessed with their computers and mobile phones?

Arai visibly relaxes. "Yes, that's it exactly."

If the listener can't get what Arai is on about from the title, then the short intro that begins "Device People" should clarify his point immediately. If the listener can't get what Arai is on about from the title, then the short intro that begins "Device People" should clarify his point immediately.

A piano plays a phrase lifted from George Gershwin, which is followed by the warm throb of an acoustic bass. A collage of sounds sculpted from the distinctly warm human rustle of the street hums in the background. A few notes, Jimi Hendrix-style, echo from an electric guitar before the listener lands onto the smooth beats of Arai's funkified electronic hymn "Break Literacy." A piano plays a phrase lifted from George Gershwin, which is followed by the warm throb of an acoustic bass. A collage of sounds sculpted from the distinctly warm human rustle of the street hums in the background. A few notes, Jimi Hendrix-style, echo from an electric guitar before the listener lands onto the smooth beats of Arai's funkified electronic hymn "Break Literacy."

The last hundred years of music are collapsed into a few seconds."

DOWNLOAD LINK

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Jan 5, 2008, 12:01 AM #3 of 201

Boom Boom Satellites - EXPOSED
Label: Sony Japan
Release: 2007
Genre: j-rock / electronica

TRACKLIST:
01 Upside Down
02 What Goes Round Comes Around
03 Morning After
04 Shut Up And Explode
05 Bring It On Down
06 Intergalactic
07 Six Forty Five
08 Fiends
09 Entering Orbit
10 Easy Action
11 Cluster
12 Get Back In My House

REVIEW (source):
Sixth full-length album from Boom Boom Satelites celebrates the band's tenth anniversary with their best new original work to date. Includes the internationally known songs "Easy Action," "What Goes Round Comes Round" and more for 12 tracks total.

DOWNLOAD LINK

~~~~~^~~~~~

Fat Jon - Hundred Eight Stars
Label: Libyus Music
Genre: hip hop / electronic

TRACKLIST:
01 Adhara
02 Tara
03 Chara
04 Naos
05 Kuma
06 Atria
07 Cursa
08 Altais
09 Maia
10 Diadem
11 Sirrah (feat. Mr. Dibbs)
12 Nashira
13 Vela
14 Mira
15 Turais
16 Rana
17 Pleione
18 Sarin (feat. Mr. Dibbs)

REVIEW (source):
Fat Jon (of Five Deez) has been releasing wonderfully unique instrumental hip-hop albums. Japan appreciates his music. Released on Libyus Records (of Japan), "Hundred Eight Stars" by Fat Jon is another excellent instrumental hip-hop album. This one actually compiles many instrumentals that were previously released on vinyl. Such songs include "Outreach 5" (an instrumental version from Mr. Dibbs), an instrumental version of "Great Live Caper (remix)" by J-Live, "Time Is Night" from the "Sexual For Elizabeth" single and others. For this album, all of the tracks have been remastered and renamed after stars. Stand out cuts include "Altais", "Nashira", "Chara", and "Diadem". Fat Jon the Ample Soul Physician and Libyus Records make an excellent team.

DOWNLOAD LINK

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2008, 10:42 PM #4 of 201

DJ Nozawa - Memory of the Future
Label: Mori Production Japan
Genre: broken beat / nu jazz

TRACKLIST
01 Memory Of The Future (feat. Shing02) Album Mix
02 To Breathe
03 靉 Ai
04 I Like It
05 楸 Autumn Oak
06 Children Of Light
07 Asking Why Extended Album Mix
08 藍 Ao
09 Asking Why Extended JazzGuitar Club Mix
10 Royal Milk Slow Stream
11 Piapercus

REVIEW
This album is kinda on par with Nujabes does. Notice I said "kinda". A majority of these songs remind me of stuff that would be played in a jazz-type club. It's some nice coolout music.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 06:55 PM #5 of 201

DJ Krush - Zen
Release: 2001
Label: Red Ink Records
Genre: trip hop / electronic

TRACKLIST
01 Song 1
02 Zen Approach
03 Danger Of Love
04 Sonic Traveler
05 Duck Chase
06 Vision Of Art
07 Day's End
08 With Grace
09 Candle Chant (A Tribute)
10 Endless Railway
11 Whut'z Da Solution

REVIEW (source)
Following up on his masterpiece studio album Kakusei, and mix album CODE4109, DJ Krush is back with his much-anticipated 6th studio album entitled ZEN. Spending over 6 months for recording in Tokyo, NY, LA and Philadelphia, Krush wanted to express the changing atmosphere and tides towards the new millennium in various forms of sound. Featured guests include: Zap Mama whose over-dubbed soul-healing voice stunned Krush in studio, MC Black Thought and drummer Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson from The Roots, Nigerian percussion genius Tunde Ayanyemi , and Company Flow which recently announced that they are breaking up. The track on this album is one of Company Flow's last recordings. Kazufumi Kodama who met Krush for the first time 6 years ago in studio since their collaboration on a track called "On The Dub-blue" from Krush's first album. BOSS THE MC Emerging rapper/rylicist of a popular Japanese hip hop group THA BLUE HERB among others.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I was speaking idiomatically.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™