Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2008, 10:45 AM Local time: Aug 11, 2008, 10:45 PM #101 of 168
So, there has been rumor about Anya's real identity
Spoiler:

she's the real nunally?

still speculation but it will be interesting twist, imagine that all the time all Lelouch's real world actually fake.

Most amazing jew boots
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2008, 12:30 AM Local time: Aug 11, 2008, 11:30 PM #102 of 168
Ep. 18 was pretty intense. I knew that Geass of Suzuki would go off. Man. Haha. What a twister with that with more deaths and the likes. And it was very nice to to FINALLY see Karen back in action. I couldn't help but grin. How many episodes are left anyway?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2008, 02:30 AM Local time: Aug 18, 2008, 01:30 AM 1 #103 of 168
Ep. 19 was a bit of a drag. I honestly have no idea how they will continue this.

FELIPE NO
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2008, 03:23 AM Local time: Aug 18, 2008, 03:23 PM 1 #104 of 168
Is there any plan for Code Geass season 3? I don't think everything could be answered by the end of this season

Most amazing jew boots
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Aug 18, 2008, 08:13 AM Local time: Aug 18, 2008, 06:13 AM 1 #105 of 168
LOL Nina. As if there could've ever been a DIFFERENT outcome from that. For an Einstein, she's not very bright.

I think the latest development is totally awesome.

Spoiler:
What's a maniac like Lelouch going to do when it's him vs the rest of the world? That's gotta be exciting stuff right there. Besides, Lelouch still has his most important allies (Jeremiah/Kallen/C.C. even though she's currently on permanent moe mode) so he won't have to pull insane hax just to keep even. Suzaku looks like he's about to snap as well, which should be fun to watch. Anyone else thought he was going to ask Jeremiah to cancel out his "live" geass?

Finally Rolo bites the dust, though Sunrise just had to make him a decent guy at the end. I guess his life was just a tragedy, and Lelouch's little monologue as the next ep preview played just made me go "aww."

Jam it back in, in the dark.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2008, 11:15 AM Local time: Aug 18, 2008, 11:15 PM 1 #106 of 168
well, since wikipedia has spoiled the title of the last remaining episodes, spoilers have been popped out everywhere and I do want to see:
Spoiler:

LeLouch's geass actually could reach the whole world (though I doubt it might happen, maybe he could geass everyone in the world using television) and he commanded the world to overthrow Brittania.

Nunally is thought to be alive, it will be interesting to see that she is fake and Anya is the real Nunnally

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2008, 06:17 PM 1 #107 of 168
hmm I almost thought it was going to end similar to death note

episode 19
Spoiler:
I kinda think the roles will be switched for a small while and suzaku will be the bad guy and luluoche the good duy (well for luluoche he can be bad or good on your point of view) since it looks like suzaku is on a verge of a breakdown. and Who knows, we only saw a small scene with him and jeremaih so maybe his geass was cancelled.
I kinda like the fact that zero is hiding the truth with his evil outlook but it's not paying off for him at all.
Rolo finally gone =0 with sappy music. He was put in a position where he was way to naive but I guess it payed off for zero at the end. Way I see it towards the end is zero dies, and suzaku carries on his memory somehow and then after that maybe a movie/ova becuase I just don't see a season 3 happening at this point.

Also agree with sakabadger, LOL NINA you dumb horny lesbian fool. wtf did she think the weapon was for, a sprinkled pinata of peace?
Oh and how messed up would it be that jeremiah finds nanully by some strange coincidence and zero is already dead at the end of the series =p

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

New Record!
kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2008, 10:26 AM Local time: Aug 25, 2008, 09:26 AM #108 of 168
Ugh. WTF just happened with Ep. 20?

How ya doing, buddy?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 25, 2008, 06:24 PM Local time: Aug 25, 2008, 06:24 PM #109 of 168
For all the stuff that was going on, it was about as exciting as watching paint dry. LeLouche just manifests plot devices out of thin air.

Spoiler:
And what the christ is up with his mom being in somebody else's body? It just reeks of bullshit.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2008, 06:32 PM #110 of 168
So when is the thread going to be renamed GARlouche of the Rebellion. He earned about a million badass points that last ep, I loved the hilarious KMF ceremony for his entrance that nobody would ever see at all. Even when nobody is looking, he's still fabulous.

Also run Suzuku, run away! You prick.

How ya doing, buddy?

#654: Braixen

Last edited by Tails; Aug 25, 2008 at 06:40 PM.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2008, 07:07 PM #111 of 168
So when is the thread going to be renamed GARlouche of the Rebellion. He earned about a million badass points that last ep, I loved the hilarious KMF ceremony for his entrance that nobody would ever see at all. Even when nobody is looking, he's still fabulous.

Also run Suzuku, run away! You prick.
omg tell me about it, I couldn't stop laughing. It seemed as though he made his appearance in front of suzaku but then it turns out he's in the middle of a fucking forest. Way to feed the ego.
Things moved a little too fast during this ep, one minute suzaku is speaking to the prince, then he suddenly pops up in front of the king.

FELIPE NO

New Record!
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 25, 2008, 07:59 PM Local time: Aug 25, 2008, 07:59 PM #112 of 168
You can tell the show is on weak legs when they need exposition to declare how dangerous the Knight of One is. You know, without actually demonstrating how dangerous he is. Or even explaining it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2008, 08:29 PM #113 of 168
They're just waiting for the right chance to UNLEASH THE BEAST. The moment his prowess (and Geass) stops being an informed ability, much akin to Toudou's warfare skills in S1, it's going to be awesome.

Also lol Knight of Four.

#654: Braixen
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 12:26 AM Local time: Sep 1, 2008, 12:26 PM #114 of 168
R21 = best episode ever
Spoiler:
ALL HAIL RURUSHU

Alterminded
The Beginning of the Revolution

Member 5330

Level 8.00

Apr 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 01:34 AM #115 of 168
Spoiler:

PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Spoiler:
I love how he gets a new outfit and all the black knights have this expression of, OH FUCK.... WHY DID WE BETRAY HIM DX hahahaha

Most amazing jew boots
"Who the hell do you think I am?!"
kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 03:40 AM Local time: Sep 1, 2008, 02:40 AM #116 of 168
And to think I was going to stop watching this since last episode. But fuck, I have to keep watching now because of how up and down this series has been going.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 06:51 AM Local time: Sep 1, 2008, 07:51 PM #117 of 168
This show has always been about Lelouch ruining people's shit. Two season's worth of plot and intrigue culminated in this climax and Lelouch basically said "fuck you" and ruined everyone's shit. I'm surprised any of you ever took this show seriously, because I sure didn't and now I'm enjoying the fuck out of it.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 07:16 AM Local time: Sep 1, 2008, 07:16 AM #118 of 168
I think you're confusing "taking seriously" with "expecting it to be good." That said, they finally did something good. Really good.

Spoiler:
The future for the show depends entirely on Lelouche and Schneizel's objectives. Does Schneizel intend to rule or disband the empire? Lelouche still has to face the nature of Geass and its remaining legitimacy with the Sword of Akasha undone. Is his intent to unify the world and then undo Geass?

There's still a helluva lot of potential left in this story. I hope they don't fuck it up.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Alterminded

Member 5330

Level 8.00

Apr 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 02:08 PM #119 of 168
I think you're confusing "taking seriously" with "expecting it to be good." That said, they finally did something good. Really good.

Spoiler:
The future for the show depends entirely on Lelouche and Schneizel's objectives. Does Schneizel intend to rule or disband the empire? Lelouche still has to face the nature of Geass and its remaining legitimacy with the Sword of Akasha undone. Is his intent to unify the world and then undo Geass?

There's still a helluva lot of potential left in this story. I hope they don't fuck it up.
Spoiler:
Most likely from the previews, it looks like the Knight of One has a Geass ability, and from what Schniezel wants from his past experiences, it looks more like he wants totalitarian control. I mean Cornelia was a total bitch all the way through season 1 and 2, so she might get what finally is coming to her. It would be more irony if it came from the hands of our beloved "Orange-kun" to deal the final blow . I stil hopes he has Ohgi put to death. He saved that fucktard before his execution and he had the balls to say "Traitor?"

FELIPE NO
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 06:24 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2008, 06:24 PM #120 of 168
The code geass website has a goddamn flowchart to explain current relationships and factionalization.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 11:23 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2008, 12:23 PM #121 of 168
I just finished watching Season 1, which was pretty great IMO, And now i am wondering, For Season 2, What is the best fansubber out there?

I tried eclipse but they really have very few seeders right now, So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alterminded

Member 5330

Level 8.00

Apr 2006

Old Sep 1, 2008, 11:40 PM #122 of 168
I just finished watching Season 1, which was pretty great IMO, And now i am wondering, For Season 2, What is the best fansubber out there?

I tried eclipse but they really have very few seeders right now, So any help would be greatly appreciated.
I use gg subs. GGkthnx.org I beliee is the website

LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2008, 12:48 AM Local time: Sep 2, 2008, 01:48 PM #123 of 168
How bout streaming sites? I mean i downloaded 1-10, And i am about to finish 7, I am still itching for more Lelouche stuffs so, a quick watch wouldn't hurt.

Most amazing jew boots
Alterminded

Member 5330

Level 8.00

Apr 2006

Old Sep 2, 2008, 02:56 AM #124 of 168
Veoh would be best. I highly recommend Downloading the episodes though. too many Mindfucks are going to come, and the high quality comes in handy.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2008, 06:17 AM Local time: Sep 2, 2008, 06:17 PM #125 of 168
cyber12.com have eclipse's release on megaupload, you might want to check it out.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion