Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] General Questions

RYU
Hoshi X Hayabusa

Member 173

Level 33.76

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:08 PM Local time: Nov 30, 2007, 04:08 AM #226 of 241
I want to know name this anime?is about boy like baseball game.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by RYU; Nov 29, 2007 at 08:46 PM.
Omnislash124
Currently Playing: Phantom Brave

Member 2043

Level 29.93

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:04 AM #227 of 241
So I have a really quick question and I think a making an entire thread is probably overkill...but...

Is there any release of Moetan past Episode 5 that is subtitled? This series seems to have dropped off the face of the planet completely.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Anime FTP
Server Status: -XP MODE-
Anime - PM Request
AnimeOST - PM Request
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2007, 02:49 PM #228 of 241
I want to know name this anime?is about boy like baseball game.
I asked a friend of mine and he thinks it's Miracle Giants Domu-kun

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:27 PM #229 of 241
Is anyone here a Slayers fan ? The only Slayers anime I've seen was the Motion Picture and I loved it. How's the series and by what order do they go by ? I'm thinking of getting the 1st season so far. Looks like Funimation's responsible for this anime and they aren't so bad anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just found out what the order was. However I would like to know if anyone else loves the series. Captain Tylor was pretty good. Im keeping the OVA on hiatus for good reasons.>=/

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by chato; Dec 31, 2007 at 10:51 PM.
aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:58 PM Local time: Dec 31, 2007, 10:58 PM #230 of 241
Is anyone here a Slayers fan ? The only Slayers anime I've seen was the Motion Picture and I loved it. How's the series and by what order do they go by ? I'm thinking of getting the 1st season so far. Looks like Funimation's responsible for this anime and they aren't so bad anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just found out what the order was. However I would like to know if anyone else loves the series. Captain Tylor was pretty good. Im keeping the OVA on hiatus for good reasons.>=/
I love the TV series slayers, the last one there are some sketchy episodes, but other than that, i enjoyed it completely.
I also have all of the OVAs and Movies, The OVAs come first, then the movies(Motion picture, Return, Great and then Gorgeous), and then Slayers Royal(the games) and THEN the tv show starts, going Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, and the last movie is Slayers Premium which takes place at the end of the entire series, and sadly has been the Slayers to date.
To understand the Series you do not need to see the OVAs or the Movies, Naga is not pressent after the Video games, no reason is givin, i think it would have been funny to have her show up in the series some where, but oh well

Map of story

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by aku; Dec 31, 2007 at 11:14 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:30 PM #231 of 241
Naga.. lol. She was like my most favorite female character back in early 2k's . So I guess I have to see the OVA's first. It always did bother me as to why Naga was never around in the TV series'. Instead I catch an old preview of the first season in my Poltergeist Report vhs tape where there's that lousy blonde haired dude and some KFC lookin character.

According to ANN , the movie is the first of everything. Good thing for me . It's just too bad that Naga isn't around in s1-3. Guess I'll grab the series first since Funimation aquired rights to it and they supposedly remastered season 1 and 2 along with 3 which is coming feb2k8. Which means they'll gain rights to the OVA's and the movie in the future.

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it much =]

FELIPE NO
aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:54 PM Local time: Dec 31, 2007, 11:54 PM #232 of 241
Naga.. lol. She was like my most favorite female character back in early 2k's . So I guess I have to see the OVA's first. It always did bother me as to why Naga was never around in the TV series'. Instead I catch an old preview of the first season in my Poltergeist Report vhs tape where there's that lousy blonde haired dude and some KFC lookin character.

According to ANN , the movie is the first of everything. Good thing for me . It's just too bad that Naga isn't around in s1-3. Guess I'll grab the series first since Funimation aquired rights to it and they supposedly remastered season 1 and 2 along with 3 which is coming feb2k8. Which means they'll gain rights to the OVA's and the movie in the future.

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it much =]
Acccualy ADV owns the rights to the movies/OVAs and they recently rereleased them all in 2 little slim packs, a Movie box, and an OVA box, all 5.1 audio(in english and the best they where giving for Japanese, either 2.0 or 5.1)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 1, 2008, 12:33 AM #233 of 241
Hmm.. I always thought there was some kind of connection with this and Lost Universe but I couldn't prove anything until just now according to that map story you put up. I haven't finished Lost Universe cause a spanish channel used to air a crap load of animes in the morning with this one being its top choice along with the Tenchi series. The only problem was they constantly repeated episodes 1-14 and then I ended up missing the rest of it on a certain month where they decided to air the "new" episodes. Guess I should buy the dvd set on that too then >.>;..

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Jan 5, 2008, 01:00 PM Local time: Jan 5, 2008, 11:00 AM #234 of 241
Hey anime nerds.

What anime does my avatar come from? I don't even know. I just found it in one of my random folders on my computer. At least I'm pretty sure it's from an anime...

Acer already asked 4chan and failed.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RYU
Hoshi X Hayabusa

Member 173

Level 33.76

Mar 2006

Old Jan 5, 2008, 03:31 PM Local time: Jan 5, 2008, 11:31 PM #235 of 241
I asked a friend of mine and he thinks it's Miracle Giants Domu-kun
Thanks Ryuu,thats right.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2008, 12:42 AM Local time: Feb 21, 2008, 01:42 PM #236 of 241
What anime does my avatar come from? I don't even know. I just found it in one of my random folders on my computer. At least I'm pretty sure it's from an anime...

Acer already asked 4chan and failed.

Animal Crossing? Not sure since I never saw that (whatever it is) but I recognize the style of the artist, it's from one of those VGCats strips!!

VGCats - 174 - Nookie

EDIT: if you click on his Archive and look for comic #174, you'll see the heading "Animal Crossing". That's how I came to guess that that's the name. Whether it's a game or an anime, I don't know for sure...

Oh, I found it.....it's a game.....

Animal Crossing on Wikipedia

Quote:
Tom Nook
Appearances: Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tom Nook owns the town shop. After the player buys or sells certain amounts of money in his shop he will expand his shop, after which a larger range of items will be available to the player each day. After the final expansion, Nookington's department store, he will employ Harriet, who runs the hair salon (Shampoodle), Timmy and Tommy, who work on the second floor. He also makes a cameo in the Smashville stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Yup, I guess it's him....

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f@#$ing customers!!"
- Randall to Dante (Clerks)

Last edited by hikarub; Feb 21, 2008 at 04:26 AM.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 04:06 AM Local time: Jun 4, 2008, 11:06 AM #237 of 241
Does anybody know where this could be from? All googling on "trippy forest" gives me nothing, I guess this guy just renamed the picture as he saw fit. Also, this is the original source I found it at, so I've got no clues to work with:

I... can just keep staring at it...

I was speaking idiomatically.
surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 10:46 AM Local time: Jun 4, 2008, 05:46 PM #238 of 241
That's an original from Tsukushi Akihito. Probably the best place to find more art by him is danbooru. He did illustrations for Elebits, and I thought I remember him being involved with NiGHTS 2 as concept artist as well, but I'm not 100% sure anymore that's actually true.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 03:48 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2008, 10:48 PM #239 of 241
Omg surasshu, OMG! 4410 x 3106 image!
This goes on the wall or something.

Ah, Elebits! Now I remember some of the art. It also had that fairy-tale-ish look. Never played it though, but thanks for reminding me, I just ordered it online =)
So... Tsukushi Akihito, eh? Thanks for enlightening me!

Oh and long time no see, surasshu!

FELIPE NO
surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 04:47 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2008, 11:47 PM #240 of 241
Omg surasshu, OMG! 4410 x 3106 image!
This goes on the wall or something.

Ah, Elebits! Now I remember some of the art. It also had that fairy-tale-ish look. Never played it though, but thanks for reminding me, I just ordered it online =)
So... Tsukushi Akihito, eh? Thanks for enlightening me!
He's one of my favorite artists, I recognized his style right away. It's a shame the rest of Elebits doesn't look as incredible as the art really, although I still thought it was a pretty awesome game.

Oh and long time no see, surasshu!
I'll say! Where've ya been?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by surasshu; Jun 4, 2008 at 04:50 PM.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 05:46 PM Local time: Jun 5, 2008, 12:46 AM #241 of 241
I'll say! Where've ya been?
More or less where my interests take me. I'm trying to lurk GFF now and then, but it doesn't seem to flourish as it did back then. Mostly the same old and their drama.

Still lurking
And thanks a bunch!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [General Discussion] General Questions