Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ask a private tutor.

Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:00 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:00 PM #1 of 17
Ask a private tutor.

Alright, so I live with a client of mine. By day, I'm his office manager and I administer the webpresence of his company. By night, I tutor his 4 kids, 14, 11, 15 and 17. I also basically nanny them. I know you've got questions regarding the life of a private tutor. Fire away.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lee-chan
~キラキラ・マジック~

Member 1899

Level 15.73

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:38 PM #2 of 17
Before I get specific, exactly what do you tutor them in?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:17 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 08:17 PM #3 of 17
Any and all subject matters covered in their daily school lives, no less. To include, but not limited to, mathematics, history, literature, art, music, social studies, etc, etc.

How ya doing, buddy?
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:32 PM #4 of 17
Do you like this job? It doesn't sound like you get much rest.

What's more annoying - stupid kids that just don't get it or kids that are too lazy to do the work and want you to do the assignments for them because they "don't understand"? I have an easier time dealing with the latter.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:37 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 09:37 PM #5 of 17
How did you get into such a situation?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Zephyrin; Apr 19, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:48 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 08:48 PM #6 of 17
Originally Posted by Mucknuggle
Do you like this job? It doesn't sound like you get much rest.

What's more annoying - stupid kids that just don't get it or kids that are too lazy to do the work and want you to do the assignments for them because they "don't understand"? I have an easier time dealing with the latter.
I enjoy the job and no, I don't get much rest. I suppose I get enough rest. Six hours between midnight and 6am seems to do the trick for me. That's far more sleep than I ever achieved during college life. I get home from work around 4pm and hit the books with the kids until about 8:30pm. Throw dinner in there and 40 minutes is removed.

I have an interesting mix of stupid kids and lazy kids. The 15-year-old boy is under par. The 14-year-old boy is lazy. The 11-year-old girl is lazy. The 17-year-old girl is typically balanced between boy craziness and extra credit. I'm joining her at a school play that she's going to write a critique on for some extra points. I dislike them all the same. I routinely beat them all with unopenned King Size Reese's. It's the only way I can trick them into giggling while I take my frustrations out on their persons.

A couple of nights ago while at an evening Church service, I openned a KFC honey packet and rubbed it on 17-year-old girl's face, then punched her in the leg. There was a band playing and people were rocking out, so no one noticed. She nudged me back with a smile then I caught the Holy Ghost and smacked her.

The 11-year-old girl learns quickly. I've only hit her with playing cards while executing a shuffling trick. Got her words right.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Elcee; Mar 8, 2006 at 12:11 AM.
Lee-chan
~キラキラ・マジック~

Member 1899

Level 15.73

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:36 AM #7 of 17
Lessee... how much schooling did you have to go through to get this job? And how long have you been doing this? Do you consider yourself a "patient", and how often do you find yourself cracking?

And of course, HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR THIS SHIT?!

How ya doing, buddy?
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 01:21 PM #8 of 17
Do you use your tutoring as means of instilling communist and atheist ideals using subconscious methods?

Do you like loli?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
JackTheRipper
fuck

Member 1296

Level 19.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 02:51 PM #9 of 17
How much do you charge for one tutoring session? How long is the normal tutoring session?

Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 12:27 AM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 09:27 PM #10 of 17
Originally Posted by Lee-chan
Lessee... how much schooling did you have to go through to get this job? And how long have you been doing this? Do you consider yourself a "patient", and how often do you find yourself cracking?

And of course, HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR THIS SHIT?!
I'm not a professional instructor, you should know first off. I've been through Business School, two years of Community College and two years of Art School. I'm a professional Graphic Designer. I have been tutoring for 3 years. I spent 1 year teaching Adobe Photoshop during my Senior year of High School. I spent 2 years tutoring at Community College as workstudy. I was considered a child prodigy, on College Level at age 12. It isn't my claim to fame but my accelerated learning ability comes in handy in this case.

I do consider myself patient. I have nerves of steel. Not to say I don't get annoyed every now and now (because it isn't until after an already long day of work that tutoring begins), but I keep reserved and user friendly. I crack jokes and beat the kids with candy when I'm upset. I smoke but only after they're all asleep. I'm trying to be a positive role model for them. They see me as a walking jungle gym.

I'm a hundred-thousandaire between Webmastering and cofounding a company with their father. As such, I don't bother mentioning money when it comes to helping the kids study and learn. I feel like part of the family.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Zephyrin
How in the fuck did you get into such a situation? And why do you stay there?
Their father hired me to design and administer his company website. As we investigated other ventures, we cofounded a mother entity and his existing company became subsidiary. He plans to pursue other ventures under the umbrella of one established entity now that he has a partner. I started off as being on call 24/7. I suggested moving in with him as a joke. He took me literally and I didn't mind. It saves me money on rent.

One day we were on our way to an L.A. Kings game and his 11 year old was studying to retake a spelling test she had failed. Her mother had been struggling with her for hours a day with it. I sat in the back seat with young Kim and in an hour and a half of making a game out of work, she knew all 20 words and was proudly showing off. For the fun of it, I gave a spelling test of the same words to her two older brothers. The eldest got 3 right. The 14-year-old got 12 right. That was no laughing matter to me and I made it my personal duty to drill them until their ears bled on a daily basis. I don't get along well with idiocy. I also drill their chore work. The kids needed help. They're shaping up. I'm like the big brother they'll respect and listen to over their own parents, scarily. I'm 20 and full of energy. I'd be embarrassed if my own children were so challenged. Their parents are so busy making their millions and spoiling them, that they just couldn't help being dumb.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Legato
Do you use your tutoring as means of instilling communist and atheist ideals using subconscious methods?

Do you like loli?
I respect their ideals. They're of strong Christian Faith. I'm openly indifferent to organized religion. I don't give much thought to what they confide in but I do make a very conscious effort to not offend them. This means not swearing, not smoking around them, covering my tattoos, and not flirting with their eldest daughter when her parents are around.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Elcee; Mar 9, 2006 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Piano
Good Chocobo

Member 1071

Level 15.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:00 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 02:00 PM #11 of 17
Being so young, how do you acquire authority when you need it?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 04:11 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 01:11 PM #12 of 17
An informed question, yet difficult to answer. I rarely need to exercise the extent of my authority, so I don't have enough experience to have a confirmed approach yet. I do my best to be seen as a friend. The kids hang out with me. We have fun together when I'm freed up. A lot of times they approach me to play a card game, board game, video games or to take them somewhere and I simply have too much work to do. This is usually followed by the classic, "Awwww! ;_;", the tilted frown, a pivoted turn, then a slow foot-dragging sequence into the distance. This affirms that I'm Rick James, Bitch, in terms of uber coolness. They look up to me and seek to learn my attractive, heathenness lifestyle. I listen to Hardcore. I have a history of substance abuse (which I confess to them and preach against). I play guitar. I'm self-confident. I dress comfortably. I'm young and successful. I'm sexy. Who wouldn't want to walk that walk, I suppose?

The 17-year-old gives me no trouble. In fact, she fetches my every tangible request with a smile. In return for her diligence, I give her my attention. I let her practice all of her flirting techniques on me. At least, I hope it's practice.

The younger three need to be reminded who the demigod is from time to time. I don't let them get so familiar with me that I can't raise my voice a little and have my way. It usually doesn't get that far. They can see it in my face. Observe. (I also beat them with Kingsize Reeses, as stated before.)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Elcee; Mar 8, 2006 at 04:13 PM.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:53 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 05:53 PM #13 of 17
HEHE my man brakin it down. That's the real job lol but seriously. I guess my quetion is late and probably asked allready but did anyone recognize you in those pics?

Most amazing jew boots
Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:58 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 08:58 PM #14 of 17
A little off subject, but no. It's been a good 3 years since last posting a pic online. Between 17 and 20 years old, I've undergone notable physical maturity. I even think about girls now.

Most amazing jew boots
J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 12:07 AM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 10:07 PM #15 of 17
Is there somebody at gunpoint forcing you to dislpay the dancing Rockman at every post?

FELIPE NO
Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 12:17 AM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 09:17 PM #16 of 17
Is there somebody holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to believe that I've used the Rock Out Rockman smiley more than the two times I have?

Double Post:
(Out of 31 posts)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Elcee; Mar 10, 2006 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 09:40 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2006, 04:40 PM #17 of 17
I was sayin he looks like orlando jones in the one phone pic...thats all...sorry about getting off subject...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Ask a private tutor.