Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Unknown composer names

Prof. Radikoff
Nonsensical

Member 11985

Level 3.52

Sep 2006

Old May 11, 2008, 05:43 PM #1 of 3
Unknown composer names

Hi! Damm nicknames. Anyone knows the real names of these classic vg composers?
Almost all are from the 16 bits era:

Dolphin (Sega)
Hifumi (Capcom)
Hiyamuta (Irem / SNK)
Kingorou (Konami)
Lotty & Maguro (Sega)
Milky Eiko (Namco)
Psychedelic Chung (Sega)
SHA-V (SNK)
Y. Uno (Konami)
Yamapy-1 (SNK)
Yoko O. (SNK)

Probably some are a bit too difficult to know.

EDTI: Recentyl I discovered that Decky & Imocky from "Golden Axe" was Tohru Nakabayashi.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Prof. Radikoff; May 11, 2008 at 05:45 PM.
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2008, 06:13 PM #2 of 3
Definitely unconfirmed, but it's my personal opinion that Y. Ueno and Kingorou are both Kinuyo Ueno (aka Kinuyo Yamashita, Onigiri Yamako). No evidence to back it up other than similarity of names and all these being at Konami around the same time. However, I think these will always be a mystery.

Yoko O. is Yoko Osaka. Yamapy-1 is Yasumasa Yamada. Hiyamuta is equivalent to HIYA! and Hiya-Unit but I don't think a real name has been ever disclosed despite his prolificacy. Hifumi and Dolphin will probably always be a mystery.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Prof. Radikoff
Nonsensical

Member 11985

Level 3.52

Sep 2006

Old May 13, 2008, 11:03 AM #3 of 3
Thanks! Yes, Hiyamuta is very tricky. He made the Metal Slug music but remains anonymous. Btw, do you know who composed the music of Demon Crest?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Unknown composer names