Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Secret of Mana / Seiken Densetsu 2 track time discrepency

Trench
The Raven

Member 2985

Level 17.51

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2009, 12:22 PM Local time: Aug 30, 2009, 10:22 AM #1 of 2
Secret of Mana / Seiken Densetsu 2 track time discrepency

On VGMdb, I noticed a discrepency between the length of track 36, "The Curse", between the US release and the Japanese release. The US release says its only 20 seconds long, while the Japanese release says its 1:20 long. Is this just a typo, or are these two tracks really different?

It's kind of hard to compare them myself since I only have the gamemp3s rip of the Japanese release. And the discussion thread on VGMdb is just beating a dead horse about OMFG EXACT TRANSLATIONS

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2009, 06:24 PM #2 of 2
It might be a typo. For what it's worth, I have the Japanese version, and it is 1:20.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Secret of Mana / Seiken Densetsu 2 track time discrepency