Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What's this I hear...

rebelx24
Syklis Green

Member 3852

Level 7.21

Mar 2006

Old Dec 20, 2009, 10:09 PM Local time: Dec 20, 2009, 07:09 PM #1 of 3
What's this I hear...

about the Super Mario RPG Soundtrack album missing some of the game's tracks? There are 61 tracks between the two CDs, but apparently, 73 tracks in the game, total. Anyone know more about this, and where I might be able to find the ones I'm missing? Thanks.

Most amazing jew boots
LiquidAcid
Chocorific

Member 6745

Level 38.97

May 2006

Old Dec 30, 2009, 05:45 PM Local time: Dec 30, 2009, 11:45 PM #2 of 3
You could grab them from the SPC set here:
http://zsnes.zophar.net/spc/

Perhaps there are better SPC sets out there, but Zophar is pretty popular when it comes to SNES material so I'm linking there.
In case you need waveform data / MP3s:
http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/be...s-spc-mp3.html

datschge and Kaleb.G recommend SNESAmp, which can probably (?) not only play back the files but also create WAVs from them.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 02:49 PM Local time: Feb 16, 2010, 11:49 AM #3 of 3
From what I gather, Zophar hasn't been very active with maintaining its sets for a while. My first stop for anything SPC-related is SNESMusic.org. You can find their own SPC rip of the SMRPG soundtrack.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > What's this I hear...