Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Undertale - Knees Weak, Arms Spaghetti

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2015, 09:21 PM Local time: Oct 7, 2015, 07:21 PM 2 #1 of 17
Undertale is the skeleton dating simulator you've either always wanted or never realized you wanted until right now. It's a funny and cute game that will make you feel bad while preaching tolerance, respect, and love.

I'm only partway through a no-kill run and I can already tell that I'm never going to be able to make myself commit monster genocide; I love these people way too much to murder them. Even Jerry, whom no one likes. NO ONE INVITED YOU TO THIS BATTLE, JERRY. But you don't deserve to die for that, no one does.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2015, 05:06 AM Local time: Oct 9, 2015, 03:06 AM 3 #2 of 17
Spoiler level - headphones ghost's house:

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Oct 9, 2015 at 05:14 AM. Reason: you know I'll spoiler this just in case
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2015, 06:03 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2015, 04:03 PM 3 #3 of 17
Hi, I hope you all enjoy not having money because you can now preorder official merch from Fangamer: Fangamer - Undertale

EDIT: lmao the combo set has a link in the sidebar description to get a discount, and it changes all the item descriptions if you do it

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Oct 28, 2015 at 06:22 PM.

Tags
dogs, goat mom, spaghetti

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Undertale - Knees Weak, Arms Spaghetti