Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Epic... Powerful... Absolutely MOVING Songs!

RocketQueen
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 23127

Level 1.00

Jul 2007

Old Jul 9, 2007, 04:43 PM Local time: Jul 9, 2007, 01:43 PM #1 of 93
Final Fantasy VII Main Theme - A lot of nostalgia comes along with this one, and it complimented the game so well.
Life, A Distant Promise (Chrono Cross) - Purely epic. I can't really even find words to describe it, it moved me that much.
Small Two of Pieces (Xenogears) - My all time favorite. I heard it on this particular site about six years ago, and DAMN. I was blown away even then, without the context of the game itself. Beating the game a few years later made it even better, and I'm still amazed every time I listen to it. Joanne's voice really complimented the music (moreso than the Mebius singer, methinks) and the guitar solo still brings a tear to my eye.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Epic... Powerful... Absolutely MOVING Songs!