Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Epic... Powerful... Absolutely MOVING Songs!

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 09:30 PM #1 of 93
I Am...All Of Me - Shadow The Hedgehog
Alright, I'll start off with this one. This is one of those songs that just reels me in and keeps me coming back for more. It's powerful, yet it also has a little despair in there just because it sounds so evil.

You're Not Alone! - Final Fantasy IX
Starts out in despair, goes on to powerful, back to despair...best song from the game.

Star Stealing Girl - Chrono Cross
Somehow this song does it to me every time. It's so relaxing and beautiful, yet I almost lose a tear every time I hear this song. Not a big fan of the game itself, but it had a few really good tracks like this one.

Sairin- Henyoku no Tenshi ~Advent- One-Winged Angel~ - FFVII Advent Children
Let me first of all point out that I am not a big fan of the original One Winged Angel. I played FF8 first, and to me the final battle song from FF7 was a HUGE letdown. In fact, I believe the Kingdom Hearts version of this song was much better. That having been said, this one completely defeats its predecessor in every way. I'm not a fan of long songs either. This is one of the few exceptions...it's a cross between epic and powerful, yet it's so well done. Um...might be a little despair there where it starts really picking up at around 3:30 or so. By far, one of my favorite songs I've ever heard of.

Last Day - Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask
I really have nothing to add to this...what more can be said? It's really depressing, but I have an attachment to it. Same can't be said for my brother though, he hates it.

Chrono Trigger - Last Battle
Alright, seriously...if World Revolution is in here (yes I know it's not the original one, it's the one from Brink of Time) then Last Battle is sure as hell gonna be here. This is quite far one of the best songs I've ever heard. It hints at desperation because you've gotta stop Lavos, but it's also powerful. Not rocking guitar powerful like some of my previous ones, but powerful that it just completely blows you away. Every time I hear the beginning of this song, I envision Crono pulling out his sword knowing that this is it...either we stop this freak here and now or our future is screwed. The song has a beat that starts at the beginning and keeps going until it fades out, but it keeps panning between left and right. The Lavos screams don't bother me at all...in fact, I think it's cool and adds to the effect of the song. This is by far Mitsuda's best composition.

Well that's all I can think of right now...maybe I'll add some more later.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Epic... Powerful... Absolutely MOVING Songs!