Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Epic... Powerful... Absolutely MOVING Songs!

elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Apr 29, 2006, 07:31 PM Local time: Apr 29, 2006, 07:31 PM #1 of 93
Off the top of my head, here are just a few, in no particular order at all:

-Stuff from the Shenmue Orchestral Soundtrack: A lot of the tracks in this were amazing, beautiful, and moving, namely Shenfa and Sedge Tree (or whatever).

-Speaking with the Stars from Baten Kaitos: I've only heard a few songs from Baten Kaitos, but I really loved this one in particular. Sure, some people find it boring, but I couldn't get enough of it.

Honorable mentions include the ending theme to FFX and the set of songs at the end of Kingdom Hearts, which really help to make the scenes much more touching.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Epic... Powerful... Absolutely MOVING Songs!