Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

GFF Soundtrack - General Game Music

neothe0ne
River Chocobo

Member 461

Level 25.17

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 09:21 PM #1 of 99
1. Wild West, from TimeSplitters 2
2. Harbor, from James Bond 007 in Agent Under Fire
3. Cryosleep (ITG Cut), from In The Groove 2* (YSI)
4. Bouff (ITG Cut), from In The Groove* (YSI)
5. Eternal Struggle, from Soul Calibur II [IN-GAME VERSION, NOT OST VERSION]*
6. Hubris, from Soul Calibur II [IN-GAME VERSION, NOT OST VERSION]*
7. The Great Gianna Sisters, by Machinae Supremacy (remix of the theme from the C64 game)

*For the Machinae Supremacy ITG songs, if they make the cut, ask me for the game versions. For the Soul Calibur II songs, if they make the cut, ask me for the direct extraction version (the MP3's I linked to were from my incomplete line-in recording).

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by neothe0ne; Apr 10, 2006 at 07:33 PM.
neothe0ne
River Chocobo

Member 461

Level 25.17

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 05:17 PM #2 of 99
I since added Eternal Struggle (in-game version) to my list, but for that one I don't care so much whether it's the OST or in-game version. [Hubris's OST version lacks the Asian-sounding instrument found in-game.. but I still believe Eternal Struggle sounds better in-game than on the OST as well, due to the extra bass in-game]. I really think you should let Machinae Supremacy's Great Gianna Sisters slide.. because it really doesn't fit anywhere else (at least not in this index thread) and it's a nice arrangement

As for Soul Calibur II, it simply stores its audio in the ADX format. Thanks to hcs, Winamp now has a plugin which can loop ADX files, so no one has to deal with my not-so-l337 cut-and-paste skills to get a full 2-loop song with fadeout I'll do a -V 0 --vbr-new diskwrite from Winamp once I get time, and then tag the files I know.

Also, I'll upload the 3 ITG edits to YSI soon, and post a link.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by neothe0ne; Apr 10, 2006 at 05:26 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > GFF Soundtrack - General Game Music