Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

GFF Soundtrack - General Game Music

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 03:41 AM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 01:41 AM #1 of 99
Originally Posted by el jacko
From the PC gaming CD thread:

"#5: No obscure Japanese hentai dating sim thingies. While I realize some of the music is good, we want to keep an image of recognition."

I think that answers our H-game question. I would just like to add that if we do not have any H-game music on the CD I will be very disappointed.
H-GAME REVOLUTION ASSEMBLE

Aka - To the West [disqualified ]
IKUSABI O.S.T. - A Broken Heart [replacement for To the West]
Mama-san's Volley - Let Your Breasts Bounce - - Shinobu, Depressed at 15 (Shinobu's Theme)
Muv-Luv - Ambush
Poteneko Academy - New year's celebration

Discuss.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Apr 5, 2006 at 01:46 PM. Reason: updated list with replacement nom
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 04:25 PM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 02:25 PM #2 of 99
Originally Posted by Kairyu
And I suppose H-game music is ok provided it is a multi-platform title.
Actually, since PC H-games are disallowed from the PC Gaming OST, they fit in here under the clause of not fitting on any other album.

Which is probably for the best, since I'd have to drop a track or two from my PC list to fit one or two of these in.

And for some of you that are nominating please provide a http link for those tracks or upload them to my ftp (which is now open.)
Forgot to do that last night. Rectified!

How ya doing, buddy?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 08:55 PM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 06:55 PM #3 of 99
Originally Posted by el jacko
Here's an idea: what if we made our entire CD H-game music? I think it'd be hilarious, especially since I'm sure we can find an hour of really good H-VGM.
That would be awesome, just on concept alone. Of course, there'd also be some kickass music on it.

BUT

Having such an album would require not only the creation of an H-game forum, but also that forum's retroactive addition to the soundtrack project.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't read that carefully enough. You meant to make this CD all H-game music and not an entirely new CD.

That one will be a lot harder, since we'd have to get a whole bunch of people to agree. Plus it'd probably make a lot of the non-H nominators a bit cranky to see all their picks discarded.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Apr 4, 2006 at 01:02 AM.
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 10:08 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 08:08 PM #4 of 99
Also removed CHz's nomination for "To the West" as it was in the GFF soundtrack last year.
Oops, sorry.

BUT NEVER FEAR, FOR THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM

IKUSABI O.S.T. - A Broken Heart

Upload coming eventually.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 06:16 PM Local time: Apr 10, 2006, 04:16 PM #5 of 99
Undertale (PC, 2015)
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 08:56 PM Local time: May 12, 2006, 06:56 PM #6 of 99
Well, the five tracks I gave the most points to made it in, as well as nine out of eleven total, so I'm satisfied. :biggrin:

If everyone is ok with it, I can post the point results for most of the nominations later today. Anyway, it made for some interesting results and for the most part it worked. I thought it turned out fairly well too .
I'd like to see the results, either by PM or in this thread.

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > GFF Soundtrack - General Game Music