Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Song of the Week - WEEK 57 Voting/WEEK 58 Nominating

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 06:19 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 04:19 PM #1 of 52
Song of the Week - WEEK 57 Voting/WEEK 58 Nominating

Week 57 Voting is closed.
Week 58 Nominating is restricted.

Week 57 Voting
The rules for voting can be found here.

Final Result:
1st: Suite Wizardry III: Knight of Diamonds - Boltac's Trading Post III
2nd: Seiken Densetsu DS: Children of Mana (Game Rip) - Town of Mana
3rd: BORDER DOWN Sound Tracks Vol.2 - Go Ahead (stage 5)

Notes:
If you are a member at more than one of the forums which this event is being held at, please nominate and vote in only ONE of the forums. You may, however, comment in the threads at any of the other forums.

Week 58 Nominating
The Nominations Queue can be found here.
The rules for nominating can be found here.

Here are the links to the corresponding threads at the other forums:
- Soundtrack Central

----

Song of the Year wildcard voting will be closing shortly, and then round 2 will begin.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; May 14, 2006 at 08:23 PM.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 06:30 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 03:30 PM #2 of 52
Copied from my other thread:

As for my nomination, I think I'm going to go ahead and proceed with something from Mr. Driller Sound Tracks; likely "balance". Last chance to influence my song selection by listening to any first n tracks of your choosing (I have them ranked):
http://host.kg13.com/music/Mr.%20Dri...ound%20Tracks/

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 08:17 PM #3 of 52
This is one of the stranger SotW weeks we've had in a while. Some rather eclectic material.

BORDER DOWN Sound Tracks Vol.2 - Go Ahead (stage 5) - This track fell a little flat for me. I like the tempo and sound-set well enough but I think the composition itself was rather average. I could feel myself anticipating interesting developments that never happened; it just clung to a basic approach and didn't deviate.

Discworld Noir (Game Rip) - When You Met Her - If the word bias didn't conflict with my sense of SotW asthetics, I'd say that the arrangement was quite nice. It has some moments of sublime smoothness and I did like the brief falsetto tremendously. Very Elton John-ish. I wish it weren't so darn short, since I felt it going in a very worthwhile direction. But the voice is as much an instrument as anything else in this track, and should be perceived as such, not a detracting factor. It's short but good.

Fighter's History Dynamite ~ Flying Power Disc - Data East ~ Gamadelic - DYNAMITE (from Fighter's History Dynamite) (Arrange Version begins) - Damn, that must be the longest title in SotW history, or close at least.
The first part was interesting enough with the rocking and synth, but the middle part was rather disruptive. The shouting voices didn't work for me. And then it followed up with some standard vocoding which I don't feel added anything special. This track would've been improved without the dominating voice sections.

JumpingFlash! 2 Original Game Soundtrack - JF1-W6 Distant Cosmos - Funky, groovy, poppish. Not a whole lot of surprises but the entire piece was still fun to hear. I enjoy upbeat music more than most other styles and this is right up my alley. It might not be revolutionary but I could listen to it over and over while never once complaining.

onEscapee (Game Rip) - TELEPKE - As oppressive marches go, this one's not too bad. The insertion of some lighter instruments helped reduce the sturm and drang of the thick bass and percussion lines. The entire composition sounds...Russian, somehow. I'm pretty neutral on this track.

Seiken Densetsu DS - Children of Mana (Game Rip) - Town of Mana - A happy town theme. These are usually nice. Town of Mana's no exception, although I personally think it'd be a larger surprise if the music from any Seiken Densetsu game was poor. It's cheerful and all, but does seem a little standardized. Still, it's one of the better tracks this week.

Suite Wizardry III - Knight of Diamonds - Boltac's Trading Post - I had to listen to this several times to develop an opinion. On one hand, it's rather sparse and I prefer fuller compositions. On the other, the melody is strong and memorable. There's a certain elegance in simplicity, they say. Boltac's Trading Post, overall, is a good example.

The New Tetris (Game Rip) - Dvie - Meh. It's alright. Nothing bad but nothing outstanding either. Pretty typical of Tetris, really.

I don't have any strong favorites this week, so point spreading will be a little thinned out.

2 Points: JumpingFlash! 2 Original Game Soundtrack - JF1-W6 Distant Cosmos
2 Points: Suite Wizardry III - Knight of Diamonds - Boltac's Trading Post III
1 Point: Discworld Noir (Game Rip) - When You Met Her
1 Point: Seiken Densetsu DS - Children of Mana (Game Rip) - Town of Mana

An average week, but that's okay. The past block of eight weeks produced a lot of excellent material, so we're still ahead of the curve.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Shaolin Samurai
Top Tier

Member 2005

Level 12.72

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 10:25 PM #4 of 52
Forgive me if I'm doing this completely wrong but I'd like to nominate:

* Album Title: Crusader: No Regret (Game Rip)
* Track #: 01
* Title: Menu
* Composer: Dan Grandpre, Todd Parsons, Andrew Sega
* Year: 1996
* Source: http://www.geocities.com/rimo_gff/Crusreg.txt

Edit: downloadable - http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ptnguyen/...egret_Menu.mp3

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Shaolin Samurai; May 8, 2006 at 11:16 PM.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 03:10 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 12:10 AM #5 of 52
So far we have a group of seven for next week.

A hypothetical for you. If no one else nominated and I threw another song on the queue, could I possibly have two nominations featured in the same week?

I was speaking idiomatically.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 04:19 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 02:19 AM #6 of 52
Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki

A hypothetical for you. If no one else nominated and I threw another song on the queue, could I possibly have two nominations featured in the same week?
Ooh, nice. I never thought of what we'd actually have to do if we never got a full set of eight tracks, although in the past few weeks that possibility has loomed.

Considering you're at the very top of the queue, I would say yes, for lack of any better alternatives.

Although before it came down to that, I'd likely hold nominations open for another week and make a size 7, bold impassioned plea for nominators to come out of the woodwork.

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Rimo
Rise Above It

Member 186

Level 31.23

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 07:31 AM #7 of 52
Originally Posted by Shaolin Samurai
Forgive me if I'm doing this completely wrong but I'd like to nominate:

* Album Title: Crusader: No Regret (Game Rip)
* Track #: 01
* Title: Menu
* Composer: Dan Grandpre, Todd Parsons, Andrew Sega
* Year: 1996
* Source: http://www.geocities.com/rimo_gff/Crusreg.txt

Edit: downloadable - http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ptnguyen/...egret_Menu.mp3
Nice nomination! If you're looking for more precision, the composer for that specific track is Andrew Sega.

FELIPE NO
Liontamer
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Larry's Funky House of Lowe OC ReMix

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 08:58 AM #8 of 52
3 points: BORDER DOWN Sound Tracks Vol.2 - Go Ahead (stage 5)
2 points: Fighter's History Dynamite ~ Flying Power Disc / Data East ~ Gamadelic - DYNAMITE (from Fighter's History Dynamite) (Arrange Version begins)
1 points: Suite Wizardry III: Knight of Diamonds - Boltac's Trading Post III
Close: The New Tetris (Game Rip) - Dvie

Nomination:

*Artist/Composer: Ayako Saso
*Album/Game Title: Street Fighter EX (OST)
*Track Title: "Strange sunset"
*Disc Number: 1 (of 1)
*Track Number: 07
*Catalog Number PCCB-00241 (Pony Canyon)
*Year: 1997
*Additional Information: Theme of Guile; forgot where I found out the composition was done strictly by Saso, but it's good AFAIK; don't know who performed the piece
*Source: http://chudahs-corner.com/soundtrack...log=PCCB-00241

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 09:14 AM #9 of 52
Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki

That probably won't happen, if only because I'll throw up my nomination this week. The obstacle is downloading a program to convert this .usf track to mp3. Once I find the time to do that (and I will this week), mini-disaster averted.

THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 09:49 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 07:49 AM #10 of 52
Originally Posted by Liontamer
*Additional Information: Theme of Guile; forgot where I found out the composition was done strictly by Saso, but it's good AFAIK; don't know who performed the piece
*Source: http://chudahs-corner.com/soundtrack...log=PCCB-00241
If you scroll down all the way to the bottom, you get a track-by-track composer breakdown. =O

Undertale (PC, 2015)
ikkei
Good Chocobo

Member 371

Level 18.90

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 10:22 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 04:22 PM #11 of 52
With the Sony's Conference matter I forgot that we were going to have some new material this time. Anyway, before hearing it I would like to nominate something.

Don't know if you'll want to discuss it, but for instance (well, I'm not really sure what "for instance" means ^^u) I will consider that Susumu Hirasawa is a game composer (sword of the berserk, berserk's intro/final, and maybe more things with his P-model team), so I'll nominate a concept album from him:

Artist/Composer: Susumu Hirasawa
*Album/Game Title: Kyusai no giho (Technique of Relief)
*Track Title: Mother
*Disc Number: 1 (of 1)
*Track Number: 07
*Year: 1998 (one year before "the sword of berserk")
*Source: http://www.chaosunion.com/p-model/e/...o_index-e.html

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 01:16 PM #12 of 52
BORDER DOWN Sound Tracks Vol.2 - Go Ahead (stage 5 The "stage 5" madness continues. And you thought *I* set wierd limits for my nominations by refusing to put up Japanese composers! This track isn't bad, and I like the synthy lead, but it seems to be leading up to something that never arrives, like a fully-developed melody, or a rockin' section, or something. Without any of those, it's a bit disappointing.

Discworld Noir (Game Rip) - When You Met Her This is a hilarious track, but the humor is entirely of the unintentional variety. A man with a heavy Japanese accent doing his best Frank Sinatra/Elton John impression ("You cannot recarrrrrr...."). I sincerely hope the nominator was in on the joke.

Fighter's History Dynamite ~ Flying Power Disc / Data East ~ Gamadelic - DYNAMITE (from Fighter's History Dynamite) (Arrange Version begins) This title looks like something I'd put together as a parody of the Far Eastern trend for incredibly long-winded album titles. Interesting vocal sampling in this one; I've heard something like it before, but I can't recall where. I'd like the song better if it a Howard Cosell-style narrator didn't burst in at the end. In case the trend isn't obvious, I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TALKING DURING MY SONGS. SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET THE MUSIC SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

JumpingFlash! 2 Original Game Soundtrack - JF1-W6 Distant Cosmos
onEscapee (Game Rip) - TELEPKE
What the hell is an onEscapee or a TELEPKE? This track sounds like an outtake from FFX-2, what with the funky-style techno and synth, but it's not gratuitously 1978, and the main synth melody is decent enough.

Seiken Densetsu DS: Children of Mana (Game Rip) - Town of Mana I didn't even know there was a new "Blank of Mana" game out. Good to hear that the DS is capable of better synth than the GBA, though. this tune is pretty standard "town theme" fare, but it does feature a strong melody and some nice instrumentation.

Suite Wizardry III: Knight of Diamonds - Boltac's Trading Post III With a portentous title like "Suite Wizardry," I didn't expect any lighthearted QUIRKIN'. It's pleasant enough though, with very nice synth and some interesting development. I'd like it even better without the windy SFX during the best part; for my policy on SFX in music, see my policy on talking in music above.

The New Tetris (Game Rip) - Dvie Vaguely Russian, and repetitive to a fault. What more ought we to expect from Tetris?

Weird week, yet slightly disappointing. Five minutes after listening to the lot, I could only recall the hilariously bad Engrish singer and the genuinely bad English shouter. Not the best sign. And what's up with the lack of nominations in the queue? Hopefully not an indication of general SoTW apathy.

The Point Spread
3 pts. - Secret of the Song of the Legend of the Children of Mana
2 pts. - Suite Wizardry Presents: "The Jolly Follies"
1 pt. - Telepikachu

Liontamer
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Larry's Funky House of Lowe OC ReMix

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 06:04 PM #13 of 52
Originally Posted by CHz
If you scroll down all the way to the bottom, you get a track-by-track composer breakdown. =O
LOAL! Well, I knew I had it from somewhere. I also don't see what the big deal is with Yack's BORDER DOWN Sound Tracks Vol.2 "Go Ahead (stage 5)" not having some sort of hook. It's background music, it's not necessarily supposed to have a hook. I thought it was very catchy, and that's all that's important. [/groove bias]

Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 08:23 PM Local time: May 9, 2006, 07:23 PM #14 of 52
Is that synth an FL preset or something? It's in like every single track in the Border OST. :P

Also, to everyone throwing around accusations of "Engrish," I doubt a Discworld game would have a Japanese composer. I think it was more likely the singer's completely intentional attempt at his most ridiculous French waiter accent. Maybe someone who's actually played the game could give us more background?

Anyway, assuming visual novels are fair "game" (haha), I nominate "Narcissu" from the game of the same name.

Link (it's the first "BGM DL" link)

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 08:29 PM #15 of 52
Who needs to play the game when imdb has videogame voiceover credits? (It's where I confirmed my suspicion that the same person who did the American voice of Sailor Jupiter also supplied the voice of Mega Man in Megaman Legends.)

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0208097/fullcredits

Not sure which one is singing the song, but there's not an asian name among the lot.

FELIPE NO
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 08:45 PM Local time: May 9, 2006, 06:45 PM #16 of 52
Just to clarify all this talk about languages and accents on the Discworld Noir track, the singer is supposed to be a vampire, and he is definitely singing in coherent English.

Originally Posted by Dhsu
Anyway, assuming visual novels are fair "game" (haha), I nominate "Narcissu" from the game of the same name.

Link (it's the first "BGM DL" link)
Narcissu is sweet, yo. I was thinking about nominating something from it in the future (although I don't know what).

According to the sound test, that track's name is "I'm Right Here (vocal ver.)."

Undertale (PC, 2015)
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 08:56 PM Local time: May 9, 2006, 07:56 PM #17 of 52
Ah, right...I got it confused with the other vocal theme.

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 09:56 PM #18 of 52
Seiken Densetu DS - Children of Mana (Game Rip) - Town of Mana
It's about TIME we had another 2006 song. What was the first one? Oh yeah, "IF I HAD GILrLS"

The first time I heard this, I didn't like it, but it's oddly satisfying to listen to. It's awesome to hear what can be composed with this mad limit. Obviously all the black keys were wired to a bomb because there's no way I'd like to believe they left them out on purpose just "to fit some mood". Unfortunately, it shows in the song, as it seems lacking. It's okay to listen to once in a while, I guess.

The New Tetris (Game Rip) - Dvie
Shoot. Err... it's impossible to review this song without looking like some kind of fool, so I'll just say "the beats are phat" and "excellent use of THE elements of techno"

EDIT: I just danced to this song. And by that, I mean spazz randomly. I'm definitely giving this a point.

Fighter's History Dynamite ~ Flying Power Disc - Data East ~ Gamadelic - DYNAMITE (from Fighter's History Dynamite) (Arrange Version begins)
I hate it when this happens. It's the only arrange tune, yet it stands the highest chance of winning. It has crazy molten vocals to appeal to the people who thing stuff is cool. The song is okay, I guess. THE ABSOLUTE best part is at 00:47 - 01:02. I loved the bass line and the harmonies during the rest of the song, however it got very stale very fast. The guitar solo was boring as well, and would've been awesome if carried across that awesome section I talked about. If this song wins, it BETTER be because of the 00:47.

Discworld Noir (Game Rip) - When You Met Her
THIS SONG IS MADE OF WIN AND POTATOES. (And if you guys think I'm insane for giving it a point, the piano part is awesome in it's own right)

JumpingFlahs! 2 Original Game Soundtrack - JF1-W6 Distant Cosmos
First time I heard it, I HATED it. Particularly the annoying trumpets. However, it's grown on me a lot. First thing I must mention is I abhor the misleading introduction. Other than that, this song is pretty groovy. Excellent percussion, and the main melodies were the most enjoyable part of the song for me, which is a suprise. I LOVE the way the song goes into it at 00:39 for a technical reason that I don't want to talk about. They needed to develop this song more, it has the potential to do fantastic eggnog.

onEscapee (Game Rip) - TELEPKE
This song is pretty hard to get into. I couldn't find much interesting parts during this song. The instruments sounded diluted a bit, and barely anything happened from the beginning to the end. However, I must give it props for the exceptional percussion, arguably the best this week, and that alone makes me come back to this song. These great sections with the driving beat are too small, however. Other than that, there isn't anything special about this piece at all. Almost everything is repetetetive.

Suite Wizardry III - Knights of Diamonds - Boltac's Trading Post III
Not much to say about the beginning, although the setup for what was to come made very little sense at all, especially the part at 00:14. What was that. I love how the phrases are twice as long as they're supposed to be, and that it has a surprisingly solid melody to back that up. Unfortunately, the melody at parts (00:58) seems very forced. Some could see this as some kind of authentic feel or something. Also, the instrument changes between sections are WTF.

BORDER DOWN Sound Tracks Vol.2 - Go Ahead (stage 5)
While it doesn't take much to enjoy this song, it does require quite some effort to fully appreciate this. I fear nobody will like this the way I do. However, it gets bonus points for being the only song that fully keeps my interest this week. Yack might be versatile, but there are some songs that, if you listen to, you immediately say "yup, it's Yack". This song has a lot going for it composition wise, and it would take too long to go through all of those.

Overall, very tough week, but it was much fun trying to scrape enjoyment out of each song. I should start to review weeks that my song isn't in now

Liontamer

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 12:35 AM #19 of 52
Um, yes...I can clearly tell what your point spread is...because it's so clearly indicated...

How ya doing, buddy?
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 12:45 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 10:45 PM #20 of 52
Originally Posted by Liontamer
Um, yes...I can clearly tell what your point spread is...because it's so clearly indicated...
DC72 always points it up at STC.

Undertale (PC, 2015)
Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 08:59 AM Local time: May 10, 2006, 09:59 PM #21 of 52
Very interesting week.

(2 points) Discworld: Noir (Game Rip) - When You Met Her
Well, what did you expect? This is Discworld material after all. "When You Met Her" is performed by Samael the Vampire when the game's protagonist first enters the cafe run by Sam. The song is particularly memorable because it's so zany and yet very easy going at the same time. The lyrics are hilarious, with such lines as a melancholy tune/about impending doom. While the vocals are somewhat wacky, the melody itself is actually pretty good. As with the very decent and slick piano accompaniment. Play it again, Sam!

(2 points) Suite Wizardry III - Knight of Diamonds - Boltac's Trading Post III
This is one quirky track that's certainly getting the nod from me. It's very fun with all the nuances I've come to expect from such tracks. That and it has a very pleasant melody to boot.

(1 point) Fighter's History Dynamite ~ Flying Power Disc - Data East ~ Gamadelic - DYNAMITE (from Fighter's History Dynamite) (Arrange Version begins)
This is one funky and upbeat track I rather enjoyed. The synth vocals are surprisingly nice in this piece, as was the rap. Some very good instrumental bits also keep things interesting.

(1 point) onEscapee (Game Rip) - TELEPKE
I actually tried the game out for a bit. I think this plays in the first "stage" of the game where you're trying to escape from a killer spacecraft. In case you're wondering, the whole object of the game is for the protagonist to escape elimination. "TELEPKE" has a very classic adventure game sound to it that I haven't heard in ages. It's very foreboding and sinister, with some nice drumbeats to spur you along.

And the rest...

Seiken Densetsu DS - Children of Mana (Game Rip) - Town of Mana
Very mellow and sweet. I like how the track is wistful and uplifting at the same time. Kind of miss hearing tunes like these having played a lot of serious games of late.

The New Tetris (Game Rip) - Dvie
Pretty nice and catchy piece. While not blowing and somewhat lacking in development, it's still an enjoyable track with neat instrumentation and funky beats.

JumpingFlash! 2 Original Game Soundtrack - JF1-W6 Distant Cosmos
Kind of tempted to give this a point. It's bouncy with a dash of funkiness. Particularly liked how the brass sections worked with the rest of the track.

BORDER DOWN Sound Tracks Vol.2 - Go Ahead (stage 5)
Also quite tempted to give this points. It's a nice feel-good track with catchy melody and great instrumentation. The arrangement is pretty neat as well though I'd have liked a bit more development.

Heh heh, maybe I'll nominate the other Discworld: Noir song performed by Sapphire the Troll next time.

And my next nomination:

Album/Game Title: Princess Banenn (巴冷公主)
Artist/Composer: Zong Chin Technology Corporation
Track Title: Music 04
Year: 2002 (at least that's what Gamespot China indicates)
Source: http://www.zct.com.tw/English_versio...ame_intro2.htm; http://www.gamespot.com.cn/search/in...6%F7&x=19&y=14
Additional information: I downloaded this track from somewhere but have no idea who composed it. It's from a Taiwanese RPG that I've seen in local game stores years ago. From what I can gather, the game itself was based on an indigenous Taiwanese folk tale. Significant amounts of singing in what I believe to be a Taiwanese aboriginal tongue.

I think therefore I am... I think.

Last edited by Elorin; May 10, 2006 at 10:36 PM.
Snowdjinn
Wark!

Member 4051

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 06:24 PM Local time: May 10, 2006, 04:24 PM #22 of 52
i nominate "Bionic commando - Area 5"

from the NES
made by capcom

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
_DH_
JAZZIN'

Member 130

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 10:26 PM #23 of 52
(3 points) JumpingFlash! 2
(2 points) Seiken Densetsu DS
(1 point) BORDER DOWN

The rest of the tracks were either unlistenable or uneventful. Overall, this was a pretty weak week.

Nomination:
* Artist: Takayuki Aihara
* Album/Game Title: Street Fighter EX2
* Track Title: PRECIOUS HEART (Sakura)
* Disc Number: 02
* Track Number: 24
* Catalog Number: PCCB-00322
* Year: 1998
* Source: http://www.gmronline.com/info.asp?CatNumber=PCCB-00322

This will probably be my last nomination for some time considering my big day is coming up in less than a month :biggrin:

Most amazing jew boots
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 11:45 PM #24 of 52
What's your big day?

_DH_
JAZZIN'

Member 130

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 12:07 AM #25 of 52
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
What's your big day?
I'm getting married

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Song of the Week - WEEK 57 Voting/WEEK 58 Nominating