Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

PLAY! A Video Game Symphony

Godai
the best damn thing

Member 811

Level 20.71

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 12:17 AM #76 of 250
Originally Posted by Amanda
So, who's going to the Toronto show? Tickets for the general public went on sale today, and (barring a second fuck-up with Ticketmaster) I just snagged mine.
I'm going, but I'm confused. Tickets went on sale only a few days ago? I got mine a good 2 months ago. Am I missing something?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 12:28 AM Local time: May 30, 2006, 12:28 PM #77 of 250
Originally Posted by Josh_1
I'm attending the Detroit concert, also ! I want to get V.I.P. tickets and give Ms. Shimomura a copy of my KH arrangements, heh. I just hope that by the time I round up my friends to order tickets, that the V.I.P. seats won't all be taken.
I bet she will be definitely overjoyed knowing that a fan has arranged her KH for piano. Good luck.

be prepared to tackle the swarm of fans that getting in your way

I was speaking idiomatically.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Amanda
Dive into the Heart

Member 716

Level 11.94

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 10:21 AM Local time: May 30, 2006, 12:51 PM #78 of 250
Originally Posted by Godai
I'm going, but I'm confused. Tickets went on sale only a few days ago? I got mine a good 2 months ago. Am I missing something?
I've been checking the site for the last month, and I've only seen the Hummingbird Centre selling tickets for people who are members of their "Circle of Friends", even if you went through Ticketmaster. Seems like the "Circle of Friends" members get first crack at the tickets, and they only went on sale to the general public a few days ago. Unless all the "YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS TO BUY TICKETS AT THIS TIME; TICKETS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC GO ON SALE MAY 27th" things I kept running into were lying to me.

I don't know what the chances are for many composers to bother coming to the Toronto show. But I can hope. Hearing Yamaoka playing Silent Hill music live would be worth my entire trip right there.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.

Last edited by Amanda; May 30, 2006 at 10:25 AM.
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 11:21 AM #79 of 250
Well, I just ordered tickets for the July 27th show in Philly. Can't wait!

FELIPE NO
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Godai
the best damn thing

Member 811

Level 20.71

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 04:40 PM #80 of 250
Originally Posted by Amanda
I've been checking the site for the last month, and I've only seen the Hummingbird Centre selling tickets for people who are members of their "Circle of Friends", even if you went through Ticketmaster. Seems like the "Circle of Friends" members get first crack at the tickets, and they only went on sale to the general public a few days ago. Unless all the "YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS TO BUY TICKETS AT THIS TIME; TICKETS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC GO ON SALE MAY 27th" things I kept running into were lying to me.

I don't know what the chances are for many composers to bother coming to the Toronto show. But I can hope. Hearing Yamaoka playing Silent Hill music live would be worth my entire trip right there.
Weird. I definately got my tickets from Ticketmaster on February 15th, 2006. ORCH1 Row BB Seats 42 and 43. I doubt there will be special guests for Toronto, at least not of the same calibre as those in other cities. If they were playing some kind of Prince of Persia music, maybe they could have asked Stuart Chatwood to come, he's Canadian.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Amanda
Dive into the Heart

Member 716

Level 11.94

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 10:15 PM Local time: May 31, 2006, 12:45 AM #81 of 250
Originally Posted by Godai
Weird. I definately got my tickets from Ticketmaster on February 15th, 2006. ORCH1 Row BB Seats 42 and 43. I doubt there will be special guests for Toronto, at least not of the same calibre as those in other cities. If they were playing some kind of Prince of Persia music, maybe they could have asked Stuart Chatwood to come, he's Canadian.
That might explain why the Ticketmaster link for that show on the PLAY! site led to a "This show does not exist" message until a few days ago. Maybe they had them on sale super-early for some reason, then yanked them when they decided to do exclusive-only ticket sales for the last few weeks, then put them back up again a few days ago. Seems like as good a theory as any.

Hey, I'm only a few rows up from you! ORCH3, row FF.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

kilfrg7864
Syklis Green

Member 1005

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 01:14 AM #82 of 250
nuuuu!!!should be on the west coast!!! RAWR!!!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 04:14 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 01:14 PM #83 of 250
Just got this e-mail:

Quote:
Dear subscriber of the PLAY! newsletter,

PLAY! A Video Game Symphony successfully kicked off in Chicago last
week, with fans, legendary composers and world-class musicians
gathering for classics, next-gen surprises and special guest
performers.

Watch a full report at GTtv, a look behind the scenes of the PLAY!
concert, the autograph session at the Tower Records Chicago and
interviews with some of the greatest video game music composers:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2796

GameSpot article:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6151989.html

N-sider article:

http://www.n-sider.com/articleview.php?articleid=518

1up.com article:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151125

More articles, reviews and opinions to follow shortly.

Additional tour dates including ticket information are available at
the official PLAY! website at www.play-symphony.com/tickets.php. So
far, upcoming PLAY! concerts have been announced for Stockholm,
Detroit, Philadelphia, Vienna (Virginia) and Toronto.

Best Regards
PLAY! A Video Game Symphony
http://www.play-symphony.com/

PLAY! A Video Game Symphony is supported by MUSIC4GAMES.NET
(www.music4games.net) and TOKYOPOP (www.tokyopop.com).

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Amanda
Dive into the Heart

Member 716

Level 11.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 11:00 AM Local time: Jun 5, 2006, 01:30 PM #84 of 250
Videos of Akira Yamaoka's performance and One-Winged Angel. Those just justified my ticket right there. If you're not sure whether you want to go to the show (and, like me, were annoyed by the lack of a decent trailer on the site), check 'em out.

Why can't it be September NOW?

Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 12:20 PM #85 of 250
Is anyone here attending the Stockholm concert on the 14th? I'll be there and can't wait to meet Huelsbeck and Uematsu. It'd be pretty cool if some other GFF members were attending.

Music4Games
Carob Nut

Member 7095

Level 4.85

May 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 05:48 PM #86 of 250
We posted a brief report on the Chicago concert here:
http://www.music4games.net/Features_Display.aspx?id=95

We'll also have a report on the VGL Philly concert shortly!

Most amazing jew boots
Wolfen
Crystal Hunter

Member 5956

Level 6.05

Apr 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 08:25 AM #87 of 250
I went to the concert in Stockholm, Sweden yesterday!
It was one of the best things I've ever seen...Of course, I havent been to any other game concert since this one was like, the first one in Sweden.
Anyway, it was so wonderful, I almost cried...and the really great band that played old NES-tunes in the waiting lounge was great as well. Another cool thing is that I know like 95% of the people that was in the choir!

Anyone else who went to the Sweden concert yesterday?? Which song was best performed? Personally I liked the Battlefield 1942/2 theme, One Winged Angel, Shenmue main theme and Morrowind the best!

EDIT: Mr.Maul, you met Uematsu??? How did you manage to do that?:P

FELIPE NO
War, what is it all about? About who's right, or who's left?
Starwars
Throatwobbler Mangrove

Member 1266

Level 8.18

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 12:27 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 07:27 PM #88 of 250
I was also at the Stockholm concert!

To meet the various composers, I think you had to get lucky and get a meet-and-greet pass while entering. A friend of my friend got one, and my friend made him bring some stuff to the meet-and-greet, and Uematsu signed the stuff happily.

And wow, this was one of the best evenings of my life probably. It was actually beyond my expectations. My only "real" complaint is that the choir was a bit to small. It felt pretty tiny compared to the rest of the orchestra.
And also, Theme of Laura didn't really work without Yamaoka. That video on youtube is amazing, and I think the Silent Hill music really needs that rock-ish attitude. At the Stockholm concert, the electric guitar was played by an Orchestra member I think, and it felt really stale. The clean sound he used was also really bad.
Kind of a shame since it was one of my most anticipated songs of the night, oh well.

My favourite was probably Battlefield theme or the Legend of Zelda medley. I've always been fond of the Battlefield, but wow... It sounded really amazing/powerful with this arrangment. The percussionist is also absolutely awesome!
The Zelda medley is pretty predictable I guess, but it's just such a nostalgia trip... Nearly cried on that one.

Shen Mue theme was also very beautiful.

Both Liberi Fatali and One-winged angel sounded great... Again, it's just the "usual" arrangments, but man... When you hear them played live, they really pack a punch!

I had such an awesome time, and I highly recommend anyone to get tickets to the upcoming shows!

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Starwars; Jun 16, 2006 at 03:01 PM.
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 01:00 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 01:00 PM #89 of 250
Does anyone know if there is an auido recording of the whole concert somewhere

Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 01:01 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 08:01 PM #90 of 250
Originally Posted by Wolfen
Anyone else who went to the Sweden concert yesterday??
I was there alright!

Most memorable ones had to be Liberi Fatali and the Chrono Suite. Both brought gallons of tears into my eyes.

All of us Finnish people who came to the concert also had a special meet with Uematsu, as we ran into him in the street late after the concert. We chatted a bit, took group pictures with him, he signed all our soundtrack booklets and gave us pretty nifty promotion items of his freelance firm Smile Please.

It was already 2 at night at that time and even after that we went and greeted some Swedish game music fans from spelmusik.net, who got our tickets for us at the last minute and were great contributors to our journey altogether. :)

Custom_X
!!!

Member 415

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 02:14 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 12:14 PM #91 of 250
Originally Posted by BZ
Does anyone know if there is an auido recording of the whole concert somewhere
I too would be interested in an audio recording of some sort.

Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 03:38 PM #92 of 250
Quote:
EDIT: Mr.Maul, you met Uematsu??? How did you manage to do that?:P
As I attended the press conference, I received a VIP 'meet and greet' special pass for after the concert. I didn't get the chance to meet Huelsbeck, unfortunately, but got pictures of all the others plus one with me and Uematsu together.

Quote:
At the Stockholm concert, the electric guitar was played by an Orchestra member I think, and it felt really stale. The clean sound he used was also really bad.
Glad someone agrees with me here. I'm pretty sure it was the bassoonist. It was a dull performance, in my opinion, which is a pity given the orchestral parts were so good. More Yamaoka plz!!

Quote:
It was already 2 at night at that time and even after that we went and greeted some Swedish game music fans from spelmusik.net, who got our tickets for us at the last minute and were great contributors to our journey altogether.
You didn't happen to meet someone hanging around with the Spelmusik dudes but from England and completely unable to speak Swedish, did you? If so, that was likely me.

Gonna just quote my incoherent ramblings about the Stockholm concert. I'm intending to make a full review shortly:

Quote:
General details:

- I arrived back from Stockholm a couple of hours ago. Sure was an adventure both travel-wise and musically, which I'll tell everyone about soon enough in some sort of concert review. Here are some scribblings about the concert before I present my experience more coherently.

General details:

- Before the live concert, I was able to attend a final rehearsal featuring all the pieces in a way that was close to a show. It was a great way to see how Arnie Roth and the orchestra's leader interacted with the various members of the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra. It had a good spirit and made me feel 'at one' with various orchestra members while introducing listeners to unfamiliar pieces prior to the concert. A great way to see the concert twice, huh?

- After the rehearsal, I attended a press rehearsal. Not too many questions covered anything beyond what was featured in my interview with Jason M. Paul & co., but there were some interesting things. E.g. Why Apidya was chosen instead of Turrican, how the Swedish composer dudes felt about VGM and getting their works performed live, why Rory Barrak was participating in the show, and, of course, what cars Uematsu-san and Huelsbeck drive. Nobuo Uematsu's responses were translated into Swedish only. ;_;

- Prior to the concert, the Powerplay performed in the lobby of the concert hall. The four-piece band, which plays rock interpretations of 8-bit themes such as Zelda, Mario, Gradius, etc., provided around 45 minutes of music and received a great reception. Their interpretations were energetic and precise, though stayed faithful to the original music, not even including elaborate endings; the arrangements were fun, brief, and well-performed, just as intended.

- The concert hall was rather large and packed with people. The audience was just wonderful. As Arnie Roth put it in the press conference, they combine the enthusiastic applause and jubilance of rock/pop concert goers yet are suitably restrained and respectful during the performance like classical concert attendees. It was largely thanks to them that there was a warm spirit throughout the hall and a great sense of occasion.

- Arnie Roth hosted the evening in English after a brief Swedish introduction from Stefan Forsberg, Executive and Artistic Director of the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra. He was a fun, sincere, and inspiring host who really emphasised the strength of today's game music in both his speeches and, of course, the performances that he conducted.

- There was a 'meet and greet' for around 100 people. I received my ticket at the press conference. It featured four Swedish composers, European legend Chris Huelsbeck, conductor Arnie Roth, master percussionist Rony Barrak, and, of course, Nobuo Uematsu. I was able to get pictures of most of them and their autographs on the PLAY! program. I also got the chance to speak to executive producer Thomas Boecker for about 10 minutes, a wonderful guy with a sincere passion for game music.

- Arnie Roth seemed irritated with me because I was taking too many photos. I should have said I was a representative of a website. Because of that, I got 'pushed' along and missed a photo opportunity with Chris Huelsbeck. Still, I guess the 'meet and greet' was pretty packed and Roth was otherwise cool (I think he was getting pestered by Mrs. Roth...), though I did find the 'meet and greet' a little too rushed for my tastes despite it being a bonus. However, I ultimately got what I wanted...

- Attached is a picture of Nobuo Uematsu with me. On the left is Chris Huelsbeck, with his back turned next to the banner is Thomas Boecker, and on the far right is the orchestrator of the Chrono, Morrowind, and Super Mario suites. The picture was taken my Jason M. Paul, producer of PLAY! who was taking an active role administrating the 'meet and greet'.

A little about the pieces (more later):

- The PLAY! fanfare sounds very good live and was well-orchestrated by Arnie Roth.

- The Final Fantasy performances were the best of all the pieces that I have heard. The second concert item, "Liberi Fatali," was impeccably executed and literally sent shivers running up my spine. I preferred the rendition even to the studio recording thanks to the intensity and dramatic effect of the buildup. "Aerith's Theme" was as touching as ever and a real fan pleaser. "Swing de Chocobo" was magical live... it was deeply amusing yet remarkable musical musically. Its full effect can only be witnessed on stage. The performance of "One Winged Angel" really enhanced the orchestral arrangement and, like "Liberi Fatali," demonstrated the force of the choir that appeared on several items in the concert. It was used as a finale not just once, but twice, to the shock of the exhausted performers!

- The Swedish pieces -- The Chronicles of Riddick and Battlefield suites -- were among the biggest highlights for me. Though I wasn't familiar with them prior to the concert, they were both incredibly dramatic and emotionally moving pieces that featured Rony Barrak accompanying on percussion. Barrak added to the flavour of the pieces with his exotic rhythms and also provided two remarkably percussion solos inbetween items on the concert (one using just a terracotta pot!!). He was incredible and it was fun watching the sheer awe on the lead second violinist's face as he played right next to her.

- There was a lot of fun in this concert. The arrangement of a variety of Mario themes into a multifaceted medley was just spot on... sophistication and lightness combined while the melodies remained the focal points. Yuzo Koshiro's Sonic arrangement was quite alternative choosing to use instruments in an unusual way in conjunction with rich symphonic textures. It's not the Sonic most would expect, but was unconventional, endearing, and fascinating. A theme from the upcoming Blue Dragon by Nobuo Uematsu was also the second of three finales. It was light, airy, and melodic; perhaps not a masterpiece, but very appropriate given the youthful nature of the visuals and pleasantly orchestrated.

- I was a little shocked by the decision to use a unique arrangement of the Metal Gear Solid theme close to Tappy Iwase's original version given the phenomenal success of Harry Gregson-Williams' full-orchestral arrangement for Metal Gear Solid 2. Initially, I was disappointed, as I anticipated a performance of a familiar piece that would be about as inspiring as "Liberi Fatali"; however, on second listen, I warmed to the arrangement, which emphasised both the famous melody and the rhythmic fragments that were passed around through bass instruments.

- The Kingdom Hearts suite was too segmented for my liking. Featuring the opening of "Hikari -Orchestra Version-," the second part of "Fantasia alla marcia" (no "Destati" unfortunately), and, to end, the last part of "Passion -Orchestra Version-," the individual pieces were rich, but the transitions were near-enough non-existent. It felt abrupt, though was still very enjoyable.

- The electric guitarist in "Theme of Laura" from Silent Hill had little charisma. Actually a bassoonist for the rest of the concert (save for Chrono Cross, where he was acoustic guitarist briefly), his performance was too restrained and the balance wasn't quite right. Compare this to Akira Yamaoka's own guitar performance in the Chicago performance and it is sure to pale. I sure hope PLAY! manage to employ more talented guitarists next time, as this made the piece somewhat boring, particularly the feeble introduction.

- The Western game music choices were mostly dramatic. Jason Hayes' World of Warcraft suite stood out in the second half with its beautiful orchestral textures combining with oppressive percussion use. I was never a fan of HALO's music and can't remember the suite too well, but that was also a fan-pleaser. Jeremy Soule's Morrowind was also interpreted in a suite featuring the main theme and a battle theme that simply resounded with beauty. My favourite of all, however, was Chris Huelsbeck's Apidya, perhaps the most emotionally diverse piece in the concert that worked effortlessly on orchestra.

Conclusion:

It was an absolutely fantastic show that should be attended at some time by all those who enjoy at least some of the music featured. With high-quality and accessible orchestral arrangements of popular game themes in a variety of styles and moods, the experience will captivate and remain with you for the rest of your life. For me, the biggest highlights were the two Swedish suites, Apidya, "Liberi Fatali," "Super Mario Bros.," and World of Warcraft, though practically all were awesome in some way. Full review coming shortly...

Last edited by Mr. X; Jun 16, 2006 at 07:54 PM.
Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 05:39 PM Local time: Jun 17, 2006, 12:39 AM #93 of 250
Originally Posted by Mr. Maul
You didn't happen to meet someone hanging around with the Spelmusik dudes but from England and completely unable to speak Swedish, did you? If so, that was likely me.
I wouldn't know about that, since we spoke English all the time, and I assumed everyone was Swedish enough. IIRC there were five others besides us 8 Finns at first, but eventually everyone except Johan went to the central train station so we decided to kidnap him.

If you remember hanging out at that time of night in a huge crowd consisting mostly of really wacky people, then that was us.

What a small world... god.

EDIT: Anyway, this is what we looked like, if it rings any bells.
Spoiler:

Back alley of Konserthuset swarming with rats.

Last edited by Put Balls; Jun 16, 2006 at 05:48 PM.
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 06:25 PM #94 of 250
The one to the right of Mr. Uematsu rings a bell, but nah... I don't recognise the others. What an awesome picture, though! If I were you, I would have attempted to do a full-on kidnap, but still, an excellent partial effort!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Mr. X; Jun 16, 2006 at 06:30 PM.
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 10:11 PM Local time: Jun 17, 2006, 10:11 AM #95 of 250
Seems a wonderful concert, looking from your review ;_;
anyway, I'm bit curious why they didnt put Destati in this concert. I think it's one of the most powerful composition of Shimomura's.

Wow I'm envy too you all who went there. Meet and greet with uematsu? ><

FELIPE NO
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 11:13 PM #96 of 250
Sounds like it was a wonderful concert. This just makes the wait for the July 27th Philly concert even harder!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Wolfen
Crystal Hunter

Member 5956

Level 6.05

Apr 2006

Old Jun 17, 2006, 01:34 PM #97 of 250
It's definitely worth the wait, dude! I think of the concert just like i did when I was small after christmas;"too day it's three days since the concert..."
Anyway, I would love to see it again, wouldn't hesitate to see it again if it comes to a country nearby or whynot again to Stockholm? I think Arnie Roth and his people wouldn't hesitate, if you saw the ovasions and applauses they got. Haha, Roth had to run back to the scene 3 times after their last performance and play "One-Winged Angel" again plus the song from Blue Dragon...He must have noticed the love the swedish public gave him and the concert.

War, what is it all about? About who's right, or who's left?
Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 05:51 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2006, 12:51 PM #98 of 250
Originally Posted by Wolfen
Haha, Roth had to run back to the scene 3 times after their last performance and play "One-Winged Angel" again plus the song from Blue Dragon...He must have noticed the love the swedish public gave him and the concert.
He did the same thing in Chicago, so it's not so "special". ;p

Though, I heard they played OWA twice in a row in Chic. That's not very far from tactless. So I guess the Swedish audience had it better.

Prinnydood
Good Chocobo

Member 208

Level 15.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 07:26 AM #99 of 250
Hey this is a question for anyone who's been to the first concert already. If you remember, about how long was the concert from start to finish? My brother and I are planning on going to the phildelphia concert but are just planning on transportation back to new york, and if its even possible when the concert's over. It starts at 8:30, not sure if all of em are so just throwin that in =)..thanks

Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 07:42 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2006, 02:42 PM #100 of 250
Originally Posted by Prinnydood
Hey this is a question for anyone who's been to the first concert already. If you remember, about how long was the concert from start to finish? My brother and I are planning on going to the phildelphia concert but are just planning on transportation back to new york, and if its even possible when the concert's over. It starts at 8:30, not sure if all of em are so just throwin that in =)..thanks
Ours started at 8:00 and ended at 10:50ish.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > PLAY! A Video Game Symphony