Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Glory of Heracles - Use that pokey thing of yours

Jinn
Thief of Tazmily

Member 260

Level 14.69

Mar 2006

Old Jan 20, 2010, 03:24 AM Local time: Jan 20, 2010, 02:24 AM 1 #1 of 13
After doing a little research about the series, I found that the English translation of the third installment in the series was completely finished in the past couple months.

If you're interested in checking it out, the patch can be found here and the rom can be found here.

Most amazing jew boots
Oh shit.
Jinn
Thief of Tazmily

Member 260

Level 14.69

Mar 2006

Old Jan 20, 2010, 01:27 PM Local time: Jan 20, 2010, 12:27 PM #2 of 13
Originally Posted by Tritoch
This is most likely a stupid question, but what does it mean by hard patching it onto a headerless ROM? The only time I've messed with patching .ips files I just had to change the name of the ROM and patch to be the same and keep them in a folder together. I'm guessing that's soft patching?
Certainly not a stupid question. As far as I know if you ever need to do hard patching (which is rare), you need a special program in order to do so. In this case it should not be necessary because I patched it the typical way that you mentioned and it worked fine.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Oh shit.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Glory of Heracles - Use that pokey thing of yours