Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver - All over my face, please

Dagobert
Chocobo

Member 25642

Level 10.44

Oct 2007

Old May 8, 2009, 04:11 AM #1 of 26
The only Pokemon game I really enjoyed was Pokemon Yellow back when I was a kid. I did get the Diamond one for the DS just to catch em all and was wondering how the hell I was going to catch...eh those two... Laguna and something, yea I totally forgot the names of those 2 rare pokemons. Well I guess I can get them now. Now they just need to release a version that has Mew in it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dagobert
Chocobo

Member 25642

Level 10.44

Oct 2007

Old May 8, 2009, 04:32 AM #2 of 26
Several years later and I still haven't gotten around to beating the Elite Four in Pokemon Pearl, so I've got no real interest in these. One of these days I may actually go back and finish the original Gold. I've always kinda regretted dropping it around halfway through since it came out around the time I was burning out on Pokemon from playing Red so much.

You can get a Mew through that Pokemon Ranch thing on WiiWare. You just have to shell out $10 for the "game" and then spend a few weeks shoveling over 999 Bidoofs. God help me, I was still slightly tempted when I first heard that news.

I seem to remember hearing you could get Lugia through one of the Gamecube Pokemon Colosseum games (XD?) and transfer it to the DS games through the GBA games.
Yea I heard about that WiiWare game, seemed too time consuming for me. I prefer getting it from a game which beats me why they didn't include the little bastard in Diamond and Pearl.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver - All over my face, please