Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Elidibs
deeder deeder deeder deeder

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 11:53 AM #1 of 1941
Stormrage - people're generally okay here. I play this server because my sister does. Less n00bs. I did run into this one annoying girl while fishing around Darkshore. Tried luring her into Felwood so she'd leave me alone and failed.
Serfina - 19, Night Elf Warrior

Skywall - this is my 'don't wanna deal with sister's friends'/'Stormrage's queue is being gay'/'too lazy to go back to Stormrage' server. People can be assholes and braggarts. Especially Alliance. Said assholes are starting to get into the guild I joined. Horde are a little better.
Remia - 29, Human Warlock
Mireiyu - 25?, Human Rogue
Ilean - 14, Human Paladin
Eleri - 14, Undead Mage

Male humans look stupid.
I also 'play' on Burning Blade, but that's only to shut my ...'acquaintances' who play there up. They think I'll do shit for them. Yeah right. When asked why I wasn't on, I answer with 'queue'. So my character there's pretty much a placeholder.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 12:32 PM #2 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
ALSO... it appears more people are getting their accounts hacked. Another person from our server got hacked. He just hit High Warlord last week, this week he logs on his character and everything that can be D/Ed and vendored, was on all his characters. GG. He's hoping to get his stuff back soon, but I've heard where it takes up to a month and even then it depends on the person who handles your case. Some people get their shit back, others get a big whopping 150g.
Not sure if this's been mentioned in the thread ( not reading through it~ ), but they're keylogger scams. Look at the url's displayed on clickable links; if it ends in .html.jpg or something, then it's a keylogger. Gold farmers do it to get gold faster. :/
Really sucks that people not related to Blizzard can't test. But hey, if anyone finds a torrent, PM me and whoever the hell had that idea in the first place.
Hope they implement the housing soon. If any of you use the Model Viewer download you'll see that they'd planned it or...something. I dunno.

How ya doing, buddy?
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 12:42 PM #3 of 1941
Recently there have been a lot of accounts hacked on thunderhorn, as I'm sure on other servers as well. It's starting to make me a bit weary. I've been running Process Guard, Spy Bot, AdAware. Any other programs I need to try and get my hands on to search for trojans that may have got on my PC before I got Process Guard?

I quit going to Allakhazam, don't go on suspicous links through the warcraft forums and I use the Warden Warcraft sets up when you start up the game. I don't have much, but what I do have I really don't want hakers and gold sellers to get a hold of. :\

lol Elid. you scared me, I was about to say "how the fuck did he quote me and I haven't even had this post up 10 seconds."

Yeah, I don't go to those links, they usually have descriptions like "LOL D&T FAIL AT 4 HORSEMEN!!" or something stupid. Then again it helps that I just don't care about D&T and ignore anything related to them at all

I should add that at least 3-4 accounts have been hacked since the quoted post I made above. :\
There was one with a super-homogay description about Kel'Thuzad running. :/ And damn. So~ Anyone heard the new BC voices? Could someone verify if we're getting more character customization options? I don't like my lock; she looks boozed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:49 AM #4 of 1941
Originally Posted by HazelGuy
Humans males are still the worst. I'm sure every male human Warlock, Mage, Priest and Rogue all pump iron every week. I would so go back to playing my Mage if he didn't look as built as he does.
I kinda liked the older models. :/ Not sure if those were NPC's or what though.
...alot of the BE male hair makes them look like chocobos.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Attached Images
File Type: png DESUCAST.PNG (195.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png DESUCAST1.PNG (153.0 KB, 23 views)
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:35 PM #5 of 1941
Originally Posted by Miles
What? Don't bring your WoW drama onto our forums. And please GET A LIFE!
Don't mean to post nothing but shit, but Eyonix told someone that on the official forums...
As always, it was someone bitching about locks and how much awesomer they got. Sure hope the alpha cockfloggers testers don't tell anyone to change anything about locks. >>; Seriously. Have your family test it? Of course they're going to like it. Pick, like, around two hundred and fifty people-- customers --instead you fucknuggets.

I was speaking idiomatically.
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:15 PM #6 of 1941
Originally Posted by Turbo
Christ, how hard is it to get a group together to kill a boss thats not an instance or anything... I have to kill the Raekliht the Defiler dude, big demon on a mountain in the blasted lands, and 4 hours of "LFGing" gets me nothing at all. Ironforge is filled with mages, priests, tanks, classes I need, and Im asking publicly and nobody even whispers me for info. Are all high level quests that arn't instances this hard to look for? I have about 5 of them, and im wondering if I should just save myself the trouble and just abandon them all.
Mebbe if you go to the...I forgot what it's called but there's an LFG forum at the official messageboards. People'll prolly be a little nicer there.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 06:03 AM #7 of 1941
Does anyone know an RP server on which both sides are in character and out of character when appropriate?
Alliance is pretty much OoC on Sentinels, wheras Horde is IC. I play both sides, and don't feel like playing PvE anymore, so~ which server?

How ya doing, buddy?
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 05:33 PM #8 of 1941
Dunno, planning on going to a RPPVP server?

I wouldn't go on one of those. The assholes of PVP servers mixed in with them being in character.

"LOL I KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HORDE FILTH AND I MUST NOT LET YOU LEVEL TO 60 TO STAND A CHANCE! HA HA"

as opposed to regular PVP servers "lol contested territory"

I know, if I don't like it, don't roll. :P I'm trying my hand at a PVP server again though, so we'll see.
Not too keen on PvP unless it's a BG, and I get some competent people with me. Don't care about against me. >>; [font size=1]Had friends who kept pestering me to join them on Burning Blade. -__-; Most immature fucks EVER.[/font size]
I got lots of stories about playing in BG's with latency. Fun, fun, fun~ bring the family, ignore the objectives and farm HKs. I don't get it. Every time on Alliance, the two BG's I've been able to access have boiled down to this within a minute...
Warsong Gulch: a decent plan where six or seven people stay on def, three or four on off. Someone on def'll get itchy and go midfield. Other people'll follow. FC will die, or def will die because itchy people are always melee classes.
Arathi Baisin: total shit plan. Soemthing about the BS being top priority, serious business, everyone being there, and not bothering with anything else. Horde claims it, 'FUCK!1111 LETS GO 2 LM' 'inc lm' 'can i get blessing of kings plz ' 'You don't need it, you're a hunter.' 'SHUT UP WARLOCK'. We end up holding down the stables, my group's usually the one being bitched out...sometimes they don't even bother with a strategy, sometimes they're like, 'we'll get more honor by HKs! Have at 'em boys!'. I DESU spam the yell channel.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 05:15 PM #9 of 1941
So, uh, I just got an alpha account. It's pretty sweet when there's actually NPCs in the game.
Authentications or GTFO. L2Bnice ; ;

EDIT: ah what the fuck am I talking about. Still need more RAM.

cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2006, 04:17 AM #10 of 1941
I have friends in high places, Immp!
I have friends that get high. . .; Wanna trade?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2006, 11:31 PM #11 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Wait, how did Grom and his son and other things get stuck in outland? Didn't only some of them get sent to Azeroth? Like Grom, Thrall and etc?
Thrall was born on Azeroth. As far as Grom goes, he and some other guy...think it was Kilrogg Deadeye, according to WoWWiki, 'rallied the other orcs through the portal' or...something. Iunno. I guess some orcs deemed 'unimportant' were just left behind. Not sure how they survived the explosion of Draenor, but hey. Video game physics. :/

cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2006, 10:33 AM #12 of 1941
Originally Posted by immp
Damn I was really hoping Maiev would be there....guess we'll see if she's there later.
Here.

Originally Posted by WoWWiki
Spoiler:
According to Shadows & Light she has died; this is also confirmed in the Alliance Player's Guide on page 68.

Sinking into vengeful madness, Maiev pursued Illidan all the way to Outland. Emotion clouded her vision, and Illidan slipped away from her several times. Finally, when Maiev was all but blinded by frustration and vengeance, the Betrayer got the better of her. Maiev died alone on the red sand, unmourned, unsung, with none to remember her fall, her soul empty of all but rage.

cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2006, 11:44 AM #13 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, but thanks for telling me.
L2Lore n00b

How ya doing, buddy?
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2006, 03:05 AM #14 of 1941
OH, and don't be so sure about our favorite NE cunt:
Bleh, do we at least get to whack Illidan? He's annoying.

Edit: hey Jessy, what're the racial priest spells for Blood Elves and Dranei?

cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2006, 07:25 AM #15 of 1941
Much like the hunter talents, they are absent. And yes, Illidan is in the Black Temple, ruling over Outland.
So if you're a hunter you have to use 1.x talents? Or no talents?

How ya doing, buddy?
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 5, 2006, 03:44 AM #16 of 1941
So, no level increase, but hunter talents are in. Also, a great new blood elf female bug. Whenever you do /cry or /laugh, it does the human male sound effect.
I hate the female BE /rude. It makes me want to kick them. :/ Male Draenei's is the best.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 5, 2006, 06:30 PM #17 of 1941
Originally Posted by Kaelin
Looks good. I hate to say it, but I'll probably end up getting it just because I got the Collector's Edition of the original release of WoW. I'm such a collection junkie sometimes. There is stuff in there that I'm really looking forward to such as the art book, and making of DVD (Haven't even watched the original one yet though heh). Hopefully the collector's edition won't cost any more than $60.
Likewise. I hope I can change my preorder. I accepted the job I have now partially because of this. >>;

cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2006, 04:56 AM #18 of 1941
I've just realized something...this thread gives me more of a place to post in than sewers. :D
I'd also like someone to evaluate my lock's talent build. ...lock's the only one I've tolerated long enough. Ended up deleting others. D:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

This is where I plan on taking it. Evaluate?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

It does me well in PvP-- much better than Destruction did, but PvE's a mixed bag.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 10, 2006, 12:48 AM #19 of 1941
The true reason why Silvermoon was destroyed: Citizens like this.

Y'know, a couple months ago I tried swimming around Quel'Thalas and well...swam right through the camel toe thing. Where's Adon the High Elf in TBC?

cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 01:07 PM #20 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Reroll out of gnome. Gnomes suck, no one likes em.
And people who usually play them play mages and don't know shit about their class. :/ I remember this one gnome who ninjaed Herod's Shoulder.

cuss words
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2007, 10:02 AM #21 of 1941
Whoo! Neat. Nice music, too. I wonder when the WoW Model Viewer site'll get ahold of these.
...anyone else notice that Illidan's a little big for a Night Elf? :/

Also, a two-minute video of a rogue running around Magtheridon's Lair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwsHY-zFfnE

No idea if you guys've seen this or not. Thread's too big, I'm too lazy to look. Neat little sound clip at the end. Maggie sounds kind of like John Noble if you ask me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
cuss words

Last edited by Elidibs; Apr 15, 2007 at 10:12 AM.
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2007, 02:06 PM #22 of 1941
Illidan isnt really much of a nightelf anymore. He's more demon than anything else. Prince Kael is rather large aswell. I guess thats because in WoW larger means more powerful. Also if an entire raid is fighting him you'd probably want something a little bit bigger than a player so you can actually see what you're attacking.
Yeah, you're probably right. I was going to go, 'oh hey maybe there's a lore reason', but didn't think about it until you said something.
The Fel-Sworn prestige class in the d20 game did similar things to characters depending on what the player characters want-- increase in size, et cetera, and since Fel-Sworns are made by being overexposed to fel energies I could see that happening to the two of them. Still find it a little weird.

cuss words

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft