Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Gaming bullshit...

S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 01:36 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 06:36 PM 1 #1 of 51
Gaming bullshit...

You know for a forum with such drama on a regular basis I rarely see anyone really bitching about videogames or the gamers beyond some fanboy hate. I never thought I'd say this at one time, but I'm actually getting a little sick of games myself unless they're really well made. Especially the bullshit that happens online and games starting to seem more like an unpaid job then what's that word... oh yeah fun!

I did a thread like this a long time ago about common things in games that piss people off, not just rpgs I'm talking gaming in any form. So I thought I would do try a revival edition to see what gems we came up with between us, not to mention see how many of these you relate to. Also examples of lol bullshit moments like videos, short stories or screenshots are more then welcome. Also sorry in advance if this looks messy:

you know what's bullshit?

Spoiler:
Lag: Because skill is irrelevant on the internets! All the button mashing in the world won't save your ass, high speed connection ftw every time.

MMORPGs: You're being stalked by a maxed out character who wants to pwn you, then teabag you and is 'strong' enough to kill you just by sneezing on you. What's that? You got no +10 gears or max levels? Then you're just as fucked as a lagger, and while we're on the subject of gaming bullshit killing the same monsters 100+ times for months is NOT gameplay.

Rare elite super awesome cool wtf items: Because in rpgs they equal power and the sad sick truth is the easyist way to get them is to pose as a girl then beg for them. (see "playing other genders online") Because if you try to get them yourself there is ALWAYS a lifeless hermit gamer already there waiting to grab it before you. In the time you've taken to read this, he's already killed the monster, taken it and gone. Cheer up though... only another 24 hours until the next respawn... you could do some more leveling up in that time ^_________________________^

Online voice chat: People typed shit on online games before, why the FUCK would I want to hear them talk shit instead without the option of a mute button? See also 'kids'.

Kids: With the exception of you hermit gamers they're better then you... period... and on the rare occasion when they're not they're still annoying, to the point you want to kick their ass irl jay and silent bob style since you can't do it online.

Excuses: Because you wish you checked the controllers beforehand to make the loser stfu.

Game credits:
Finish an epic game then watch as the programmers, artists, musicians, modelers, QA testers etc and their mates names scroll past your screen, while you cry as you try to remember yours...

Playing other genders online:
Online gaming is 8+ years old now... so every one of you lonely fuckers thinking with your brain downstairs should all know by now, there is really no excuse for falling for this. All gamers should be assumed male until proven otherwise! Not to mention any 'girl' that begs is rarely a good person to be friends with, and yet a lot of people still fall for it!

Case in point with some old screenshots I took in a lol situation, co-op mode on Gunster the 2nd guy was a moron and used all the spare lives dying over and over (hence him looking like a ghost)

then this happened:

More gaming bullshit examples as I think of them...

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by S_K; Nov 4, 2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: popup was broken
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 02:04 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 01:04 PM 5 #2 of 51
Wait, CREDITS make you angry?

How DARE those people put their names on a product they worked on.

You know what makes me angry? When an artist signs a sketch they did. The fuck? I don't need your name on there, asshole. It makes me feel bad about myself somehow!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor; Nov 3, 2007 at 02:35 PM.
S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 02:09 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 07:09 PM #3 of 51
Way to nit pick for the lawlz =P Nah I was referencing those epic games with anti climax endings made up mostly of the credits... although badly it seems

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by S_K; Nov 3, 2007 at 03:40 PM.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 02:49 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 07:49 PM #4 of 51
Originally Posted by S_K
Online gaming is 8+ years old now...
Unlike most people who utilise it, SNARF SNARF GUFFAW HUHUHAHA.

I dislike people who sit on the fence between gamer and non-gamer - e.g.; people who own PS3s so they can play Fifa 2008 and movie tie-in games. Usually because they're incompetent and they have daddy's credit card number at their disposal.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 03:25 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 08:25 PM #5 of 51
Unlike most people who utilise it, SNARF SNARF GUFFAW HUHUHAHA.
You got me there, I guess word of mouth doesn't travel that well on online games with that kind of shit. As for fence gamers wow... they have to be the best people to reel in with game gimmicks, like adverts for games that don't even show any footage from the game yet people get excited about it, or they buy the Nintendo DS version of a game expecting it to have Playstation 2/3 graphics that's always funny to see.

I honestly didn't think those kind of gamers really existed as a single entity, I always thought of them as the newb older or younger sibling of a more serious gamer, but seeing Chad Warden make an ass of himself ages ago now in front of millions on youtube soon changed that opinion...

I was speaking idiomatically.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 03:31 PM #6 of 51
Quote:
I'm actually getting a little sick of games myself unless they're really well made
I agree... I've become a much more stubborn gamer in my years. Unfortunate I guess, but whatever... With the influx of shit that gets pumped out it doesn't really phase me much.

I guess my biggest gripe is the overall status of videogaming becoming a staple of society. When I first starting gaming nearly 20 years ago, gaming was still a very selective sort of thing. Not many people were gamers, most people (in my area anyway) wanted to play sports or do other things that prevented weight gain.

Now that it's a popular thing, it has to appeal to the general masses, which means that 4 out of 5 games are manly war simulators or just plain ol' shit in general. Not to mention the fact that 90% of games all appear on all the systems, making your system purchase seem less unique than it did when say, the SNES and Genesis competed, where each system had a pretty enormous library of exclusives as opposed to a select few from first/second-party devs.

The popularness of games means more gamers that are just in general a bunch of douchebags who are unfun to play with, either because they don't play anything but Halo and Madden, or because they suck at games.

I also can't stand how competitive gaming became. Playing people over XBL is great, but when it becomes a social struggle as opposed to a joyful diversion, it takes all the fun out of it for me. I never played games to be better than anyone else, I played for the fun of it. It's rarely about that these days, it seems, and that's pretty depressing.

Vent session over.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
galen
lost control then i got it back now my position has changed

Member 655

Level 25.35

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 03:35 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 01:35 PM 1 1 #7 of 51
The only things that bother me these days are the elitist "casual vs. hardcore" and "PC vs. Console" arguments. They breakdown into further categories (i.e. the "console wars") but that pretty much sums it up.

FELIPE NO
S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 04:00 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 09:00 PM #8 of 51
I think the casual vs hardcore comes mostly into the intense competitive nature of the games now. Pretty much every popular game now relies on the multi player as the main seller which is no bad thing... that is if it wasn't for this e sports bollocks and having to alienate yourself, apart from maybe internet conversations in order to get good enough not to have everyone running rings around you.

Hardcore gamer status was mostly about who could actually sit through a whole game before which was pretty pathetic sometimes in itself. Now it's become dominance win by any means necessary like some fight for survival, the only exception I can think of is matches with friends which can be hilarious with the right company. Of course I'm over generalizing here, but anyone who says they have never felt that cut throat competitive online atmosphere is either clueless about online or a liar.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 04:13 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 02:13 PM #9 of 51
The only bullshit I can think of that pisses me off are competitive gamers and competitive gaming in general. I don't know what it is that irks me. They just come off as being cocky, arrogant assholes.

Or maybe I'm just jealous of them

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jujubee
Good Chocobo

Member 416

Level 16.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 04:38 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 03:38 PM #10 of 51
The only games I really play are RPGs so most of my pet peeves lie that department.

To name a few bullshits:

1. Ridiculously young characters. I'm sick of playing as 14-17 year old kids who have the maturity, mentality and wisdom of someone 10+ years older than them. The adults are either too weak, retired, dead or otherwise bad guys so its up to the teenagers to save the world. -_-

2. Cheesy dialog, bad voice acting, cliche stereotypes and emo self-retrospection.

3. Being bombarded with cutscenes after a particularly tough boss fight and not being able to save my game and/or take a break. One thing that annoys me is not being in control. Characters who talk too much piss me off, especially when they spout bogus narcissistic elementary school caliber prophecies about the end of the world.

4. Stupid minigames that you HAVE to play in order to progress the story.

5. Did I mention young, emo, generic archetype characters already? In edition to that I'd like to add random encounters. Yeah, those should be abolished from video games for all eternity.

Most amazing jew boots
S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 04:48 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 09:48 PM #11 of 51
The only bullshit I can think of that pisses me off are competitive gamers and competitive gaming in general. I don't know what it is that irks me. They just come off as being cocky, arrogant assholes.

Or maybe I'm just jealous of them
Jealosy is one big factor but it normally takes someone to rub it in your face knowing you can't stop them before that kicks off which is normally what happens XP

Being someone who has been called both a newb and a pro I can confirm the rewards are not worth it unless you're aiming for tournament prizes or to just best a rival if that's your sort of thing but even then the perks arn't that great. Sure there's the god complex I've seen countless people get when you reach that pro status, but unlike a real sport when the community moves on to the next big release it all feels like a waste in the end, unless you've been amazing to the point you must have no other life; but I'm sure even for them there must be a kind of emptiness to it. Maybe that's one reason why there's so many fps games, so the skills can be partly transferred or something

Last edited by S_K; Nov 3, 2007 at 04:50 PM.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 05:01 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 03:01 PM #12 of 51
3. Being bombarded with cutscenes after a particularly tough boss fight and not being able to save my game and/or take a break. One thing that annoys me is not being in control. Characters who talk too much piss me off, especially when they spout bogus narcissistic elementary school caliber prophecies about the end of the world.
That's actually one of the things I really dislike about non-spritey games. When they had sprites they didn't have characters walking at half a mile an hour to emote for a second, then walk back across the room to say one word. I hate characters walking around and making boring motions and crap that doesn't matter.

Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 05:54 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 03:54 PM #13 of 51
Not meant as an insult, but it sounds like you just got owned by a little kid in World of Warcraft and then you resurrected your body and then you got killed again by lag and then some other kid walked by and laughed at you in voice chat.

And then you go back to your home city and find out that the elf girlfriend of yours was actually a guy.

But yeah lag sucks. The other things seem pretty nitpicky.

Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 06:08 PM #14 of 51
I hate:

Lag
Zomfg-wtf-bbq-items
Grinding fest

I hate lag, do you know why? It means the game itself isn't getting enough attention from its developers. I don't mind lag on such games as CS, that's understandable if the server is located otherside of the world from you. But games on R.O, WoW, PSU, its just unacceptable.

Zomfg-wtf-bbq-items: I hate games that are fuxxing item based. Yes I bascially hate all MMORPGs out there.

Grinding Fest: This is O.K once you are introduced to MMORPG. After awhile its more like "screw this sh!t, must I go through this @!#$ all over again".

Oh btw, I hate games that you can't get in to intense action straight away. Yea, I am FPS/Casual gamer. Gave up on MMORPG long time ago.

S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 06:21 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 11:21 PM #15 of 51
Not meant as an insult, but it sounds like you just got owned by a little kid in World of Warcraft and then you resurrected your body and then you got killed again by lag and then some other kid walked by and laughed at you in voice chat.

And then you go back to your home city and find out that the elf girlfriend of yours was actually a guy.

But yeah lag sucks. The other things seem pretty nitpicky.
First of all WOW= evil you'd have to pay me to even consider playing it, but you're not too far wrong I was pretty angry when I started this thread.

If you want to call it something call it a build up of bullshit over many years. Long story short I've been screwed over a lot of ways if you want to talk rpgs, but I can truthfully say I've witnessed the girlfriend thing many times and even been in a party of 11 'girls' of which only 2 of them really were girls! But I've not been a victim of the girlfriend thing, and given my previous experiences now that will never happen.

I'll admit the credits thing was nitpicking but come on you mean to tell me none of those other things has ever pissed you off?

FELIPE NO
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 06:41 PM #16 of 51
Some bullshits are true though.

"Cold Hands", "Not warmed up", these are true if you are playing big e-pen0rs.

Trance Machina
Do these clothes become me?

Member 3819

Level 10.53

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 08:35 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 05:35 PM #17 of 51
What pisses me off the most is RPGs with broken characters. The ones that are over powered and make the game piss easy. Especially when they are the main character.

Take Lunar: Dragon Song for instance. I loved the system, but I hated the fact that J-whofuckever, killed everything in one hit because he did like 60 damage near the beginning. Also Wild ARMs 4 was a big offender to. People should take more consideration in balance (see Xenosaga 3 and somewhat FFX). I mean, some games have main characters that are stronger but not breaking stronger.

So many good games have succumbed to this. It's like the developers are lazy or think we are stupid. It really sucks.

Most amazing jew boots

Currently Playing:Persona 3, .hack//G.U. vol 3, Wild ARMs 3, and Phantasy Star Universe (360).
I will beat a rod until a tank empties~
Chocojournal
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 08:49 PM Local time: Nov 4, 2007, 02:49 PM #18 of 51
Maybe if you stopped investing your time into garbage games (re: online gaming in general) and started playing some proper games that don't require you to play competitively or against somebody then there's a slight possibility of enjoyment to be found. I heard Goldeneye even has a singleplayer mode.

If you didn't play these this thread wouldn't exist.

If you don't like online gaming, don't play it. There's rare/legendary items in other games which are just waiting to be found, not waiting to be stolen by some 15 year old who loves kill stealing Phreeoni and stealing in your shit in Ragnarok Online MMORPG.

The only real thing you pointed out was lag, which is also something which is under your control by playing with people in your own area. Otherwise you're going to have to put up with it. Even then this isn't game related but more service related.

I wish people would stop bitching about games and just play them. Console wars are pointless as well, as no one cares if you're defending x console. All consoles have their own advantages and disadvantages and people who can't seem to realise that are idiots and shouldn't be allowed to play games in the first place.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 11:08 PM Local time: Nov 4, 2007, 04:08 AM #19 of 51
Maybe if you stopped investing your time into garbage games (re: online gaming in general) and started playing some proper games that don't require you to play competitively or against somebody then there's a slight possibility of enjoyment to be found. I heard Goldeneye even has a singleplayer mode.

If you didn't play these this thread wouldn't exist.

If you don't like online gaming, don't play it. There's rare/legendary items in other games which are just waiting to be found, not waiting to be stolen by some 15 year old who loves kill stealing Phreeoni and stealing in your shit in Ragnarok Online MMORPG.

The only real thing you pointed out was lag, which is also something which is under your control by playing with people in your own area. Otherwise you're going to have to put up with it. Even then this isn't game related but more service related
Excluding the credits thing I'm surprised how few people seem to have related to that list either through own experience or watching someone else. Not sure exactly what you mean by proper games basically everything offline? Unless you mean passing off repetitive tasks online as gameplay when it's not, which pretty much means you'll go crazy before you finish or at best the game becomes only as fun as the people you play with.

I see exactly what you're saying in 'if you don't like how things are run don't play it', only problem is this goes back to what I said in another post, developers are gearing their games more towards the online features now. It's like completely dismissing a part of the gaming culture and all the new ideas that come with it, not having a wii I assume features like the friend code system solves some of the bullshit from other players problem though. I was a purist console gamer at one time, but despite my earlier bitching I do find online games more interesting for the most part then solo offline I've just reached a stage where most single player games seem like clones of games I've already played. How ironic that something developers are working the hardest on because of the popularity has the most to answer for with how to keep the games entertaining rather then repetitive.

Sorry for me starting out so pissed off and the thread reading more like a journal, I genuinely want to revive this old thread concept. So to save this thread from any more damnation I thought of more things for the list:

Pedant gamers: Few things say newb more then a player who only uses one character then complains when they can't use them.

Fighting Game A.I.'s: assuming the A.I. is half decent while it pulls off combos with a thought you're left putting in joypad commands like some crazed password/rhythm game. You need to play something like Hyper Street Fighter's insain A.I. to fully get that frustration, any A.I. that reduces a friend to physically throwing himself down some stairs is evil in my book

Glitches: It shouldn't happen in final versions yet it does, it's not always bad news but it always make the publishers look like they just didn't care. Classic examples being that shitty sonic port on gba or the street fighter 2 that actually freezes if you vs the Akuma boss, or better yet this glitch screenshot of urban slug brought to you by urbanprophet in the gff arcade

Hidden Endless Loops: This ones a little tricky to explain but basically in videogames where you enter an endless loop with almost no chance of escape to progress, so you waste your time trying to escape when you pretty much can't. Classic examples I know of being how kid chameleon was a maze of stages in itself that didn't have to be all done in order or at all for that matter, or in ninja gaiden how some of the bosses are near unbeatable without powerups, so if you don't get it right the first time prepare for a lot of bullshit to come...

Drama Game Overs: I have no problem with the fact a game has a game over sequence I just hate those ones that can't be skipped and have dramatic music and crap, if I didn't give up I don't need to see that shit every time I run out of lives >.>

Last edited by S_K; Nov 3, 2007 at 11:11 PM.
Zeal
I'm back lol.

Member 4597

Level 9.94

Apr 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 11:16 PM #20 of 51
These are extremely idiotic, illogical excuses. Voice chat is bullshit? Credits? Gamers of of the opposite sex......?

Yeah, ok. So basically anything we're you're actually required to interact with other human beings, right?

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 11:39 PM #21 of 51
Quote:
Glitches: It shouldn't happen in final versions yet it does, it's not always bad news but it always make the publishers look like they just didn't care. Classic examples being that shitty sonic port on gba or the street fighter 2 that actually freezes if you vs the Akuma boss, or better yet this glitch screenshot of urban slug brought to you by urbanprophet in the gff arcade
I love glitches personally. I love dicking around in games.

Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 11:58 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 09:58 PM #22 of 51
I'll admit the credits thing was nitpicking but come on you mean to tell me none of those other things has ever pissed you off?
Haha yeah. WoW is evil. =)

Yeah I don't do a lot of online gaming. The last online game I played a lot was Warcraft 3 and lag wasn't too much of a factor there. I don't experience the other stuff in the list often so they don't bug me that much. Not sure what the elite monster thing is about (is that kinda like the weapons in FF7?). I mean good list, it's just that I don't share your feelings toward them except lag. =P

Rotorblade
Holy Chocobo

Member 22205

Level 32.07

Apr 2007

Old Nov 4, 2007, 08:00 AM Local time: Nov 4, 2007, 06:00 AM #23 of 51
Proper games? Competitive gaming is what makes certain genres shine, not every game has to be a Bruce Wayne Batcave fucking experience. So, yeah... Laff. I seem to be knee deep in "Gaming Bullshit" as I read this.

"Gamers are some of the most whiningest motherfuckers in existance."

So here we go...

I think from a designer standpoint, I can shoot off a few types of gaming scenarios I usually hate. Escort Missions (LOOKING AT YOU, BIOSHOCK) are something I have a penchant hatred for, and the only ones I can think of as being tolerable were actually scripted so that they made for a setting and an ulterior objective was in place. Specifically this occurs in Freespace where most of the time, your escort is gonna get blown the fuck up regardless.

Okay, just one I guess.

FELIPE NO
S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:43 PM Local time: Nov 4, 2007, 05:43 PM #24 of 51
These are extremely idiotic, illogical excuses. Voice chat is bullshit? Credits? Gamers of of the opposite sex......?

Yeah, ok. So basically anything we're you're actually required to interact with other human beings, right?
You're such a sexist prat. You know what's bullshit? Fags like yourself who make gaming a hard ass time for the female sex. Stop being an insecure little shit and deal with the fact that females exist and WOW some of us enjoy games too. Dumbfuck.

And this is coming from someone with excellent taste in who is a female gamer.
lol @ you people trying to get e props without even reading fully what I'm saying. Zeal the credits things was nitpicking thats a given which I already admitted, but you're at least the 3rd person to point that out now drop it already. My dig at mmorpgs is the fact skill barely even comes into it on most occasions, it's more down to who has the most stuff making most fights over before they even start, you could be the best fucking rpg player that ever lived and the outcome of that duel won't change. Lastly my issue with voice chat is the fact you can't shut them up, it's a lot damn easier to ignore someone typing then someone talking out of their ass when you're trying to talk with everyone else.

RAZGRIZ or whatever your non ace combat name is your angry comment was the funniest because you couldn't be more wrong if you tried and the random insults just made it funnier. If anyone is sexist it's you, my issue is how stupid guy gamers are falling for 'girl' gamers charms online... be it them being a sexually frustrated loser wanting to use them for humping posts or a supposedly more serious relationship unless you know them outside of the game most of it's the bullshit of insecure guys living out fantasys. If I had money for every time I've seen a guy give items to a 'girl' like a braindead fanboy or the biggest lol of all the girl leaves them and takes all their stuff I'd be fucking rich.

If you've never heard of that shit before you've either been turning a blind eye with whatever bubble you've been in or not played many online rpgs besides WoW; and before you turn any more feminist bitch on me saying girls won't play to any of that male desire crap you're only half right. In all truth guy gamers posing as girls started that leecher shit, most likely out of jealosy of the rare real gamer couples. If anything some of the girls have started copying their tatics now but I still put the blame on the average guy gamer for being a fucking idiot.

Now we have the latest complaints out the way, anyone else want to look like an ass trying to put me down and failing? Or can we get back on topic?

Last edited by S_K; Nov 4, 2007 at 01:03 PM.
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 4, 2007, 01:24 PM Local time: Nov 4, 2007, 01:24 PM #25 of 51
1. Ridiculously young characters. I'm sick of playing as 14-17 year old kids who have the maturity, mentality and wisdom of someone 10+ years older than them. The adults are either too weak, retired, dead or otherwise bad guys so its up to the teenagers to save the world. -_-
Yes. God yes.

My personal bitching begins and usually ends with snipers. Used properly, they can change the balance of power really quick (As in TF2), but most of the people that are drawn to snipers are Counterstrike fucktards that want to camp the spawn points, pitch a tent in their pants, and then leave.

Sniping in Battlefield 2 is the worst, really. Contributes next to nothing to the team, but still allows people to make pwnage videos so they have something to jerk off to when they're not busy staring at a full body mirror.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Gaming bullshit...