Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Games we remember being the best

wtran168
Carob Nut

Member 385

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:21 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 09:51 PM #1 of 52
There are too many too list. I've enjoyed many games on the PC and saying that only one was the best would be a lie. So I've listed a couple that have really stuck with me and would not mind playing again.

Doom
This was the PC game that started it all for me. I just loved the simple gameplay involved where the whole objective was to find the 'exit' and progress to the next level, with hoards of shit to blast on the way.

Deus Ex
Another FPS with RPG elements thrown in. Too bad that the sequel was a load of rubbish.

Warcraft II
Many hours wasted on this and then I had my first taste of multiplayer gaming with it. Of course it was only 2 players at once since we were still using dail-up modems with internet access still $$$ away.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Games we remember being the best