Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

US double standard Policy: Iran and India

Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:00 AM #1 of 42
Originally Posted by eriol
Anyone has comment about this hypocrisy done by Bush? Recently US agreed to share the nuclear technology to India, and in the same time, US aggressively pointing at Iran and N. Korea to stop their nuclear program.

Listen kid. It's Bush's job to "make friends" with as many countries as possible. Now, admittedly, he doesn't do a great job, but speaking from at least an iota of knowledge, I think we should do what we can to get India on our side.

Besides, hypocrisy is the wrong word. If you let your friend borrow a buck, but not that creepy guy who is always hanging out at the bus stop, does that make you a hypocrite?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:04 AM #2 of 42
The thing is, the Indians are not barbaric enough for that possiblity to be a real threat. At least, their government isn't.

If they want to stay happy taking our jobs through outsourcing, they best behave themselves.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:31 AM #3 of 42
Okay, but does everyone understand that violent tendencies are inversely proportional to standard of living? And that (due to outsourcing, mostly) the standard of living in India keeps going up at an alarming rate?

Most amazing jew boots
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:39 PM #4 of 42
Apparently he doesn't read threads either. He seems to have missed my air-tight friend vs. bum in bus station analogy.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:41 AM #5 of 42
It's not hypocritical to support your friends and not your enemies. I don't see how I failed to convey that, but that's basically what I'm trying to say. It's the most obvious bit of common sense I can think of when dealing with foreign policy.

The imaginations of people who want to criticize the US never cease to amaze me.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > US double standard Policy: Iran and India