Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 291 Voting/WEEK 292 Nominating

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Jan 19, 2015, 06:56 PM Local time: Jan 19, 2015, 04:56 PM #1 of 23
Song of the Week - WEEK 291 Voting/WEEK 292 Nominating

Song of the Week. 250 Weeks and counting.
Week 291 Voting is open.
Week 292 Nominating is open.

Tracks:
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Azurite Dance - Transcending Time, Returning to the Sky
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Chill SQ - Live A Live ~WARM A LIVE~LIVE OVER AGAIN
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: MOGRAPPER - WITH MY PARTY CREW!! - Funk It Mix
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: PHANTASY STAR 1st Series Complete Album - Illustration Gallery: PS II
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Samurai Residence (Stage 4)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Taiko no Tatsujin Original Soundtrack "Donderful!"- My Dear Mille-sama

Voting Rules:
Voters must distribute 6 points among the 8 6 nominees, giving points to at least 3 songs, giving no song more than 3 points, and giving no more than one of their choices 3 points. No giving one point to each song either. Possible ways of voting include:
Spoiler:
"Traditional"
Song1 - 3 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 1 pt.

"Even Stevens"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 2 pts.

"Tough Decision"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.

"Nomination Bias"
Song1 - 3 pts.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.

"Indecisive"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.
Song5 - 1 pt.

"Shotgun Spread"
Song1 - 1 pt.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.
Song5 - 1 pt.
Song6 - 1 pt.

Notes:
Please remember to upload your nominations to the SotW server! Uploaded noms mean a faster, smoother SotW experience for everyone. Server information:
Spoiler:
* Host: ftp.sotw.info
* Username: nominations@sotw.info (that is the actual username; not an e-mail address)
* Password: gff
* Port: 21

Nominating:
The Nominations Queue can be found here.
The rules for nominating can be found here.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 2, 2015, 08:56 PM Local time: Feb 2, 2015, 06:56 PM #2 of 23
  • Album: GINGA FORCE Complete Soundtrack
  • Artist: Yasuhisa Watanabe
  • Disc #: 2 (of 2)
  • Track #: 7
  • Track Title: Illicit Ideology – Ideal – [Chapter9-2]
  • Catalogue Number: SRIN-1102
  • Year: 2013
  • Additional Info: This is kind of weird.
  • Source: SRIN-1102 | GINGA FORCE Complete Soundtrack - VGMdb

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2015, 06:39 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2015, 04:39 PM 1 #3 of 23
2 points: Azurite Dance - Transcending Time, Returning to the Sky
2 points: Taiko no Tatsujin Original Soundtrack "Donderful!"- My Dear Mille-sama
1 point: MOGRAPPER - WITH MY PARTY CREW!! - Funk It Mix
1 point: PHANTASY STAR 1st Series Complete Album - Illustration Gallery: PS II

"Basiscape pop" needs to be a genre. "Luna Umegaki" is already an established genre though

I see people are actually giving Mograpper points so I guess I was too nice in my choice of song from that album. It's okay, there's some absolutely terrible reggae with your name on it. 8)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2015, 06:07 AM Local time: Apr 12, 2015, 04:07 AM #4 of 23
I've been extremely neglectful about nagging recently, but we're totally dead in the water over here and I can't imagine that would've made a significant impact.

So I guess we should probably figure out about retooling this thing or moving up shop to somewhere else, but that depends on how many people here actually care any more. So, who's here?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2015, 03:53 PM Local time: May 3, 2015, 01:53 PM #5 of 23
Yeah I'm not super impressed by the engagement over at the gamemusic subreddit, although almost all the posts there are just a link to a song on YouTube. They do a thing called Theme Thursdays where posters dump a bunch of songs according to a theme and they get about 10–15 responses usually, so maybe it could work?

Aside from that, I'm not sure we have any other great options that'd be willing to host us with our direct music downloads. Soundtrack Central, which we already bailed out of once because no one was participating? FFShrine (lmao)?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 291 Voting/WEEK 292 Nominating