Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 291 Voting/WEEK 292 Nominating

Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Mar 20, 2015, 03:48 AM #1 of 23
3 Points - Azurite Dance - Transcending Time, Returning to the Sky
2 Points - Taiko no Tatsujin Original Soundtrack "Donderful!"- My Dear Mille-sama
1 Point - PHANTASY STAR 1st Series Complete Album - Illustration Gallery: PS II

I wish I had time to talk about these but I've waited far too long to even vote so I'm going to just vote for now!!! All of these are pretty neat!

Man I need to decide what to nominate now, I'll try to remember to do that SOON so many ideas

Jam it back in, in the dark.
time
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Mar 22, 2015, 07:15 PM #2 of 23
n o m i n a t i o n

Album: GeOnDan Super Rare Trax: The LAND of RISING SUN
Artist: Takuya Hanaoka
Disc #: 1 of 2
Track #: 12
Track Title: Akasha
Catalogue Number: GODSPCD-1
Year: 2011
Source: GODSPCD-1 | GeOnDan Super Rare Trax: The LAND of RISING SUN - VGMdb

There's nowhere I can't reach.
time
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:55 AM #3 of 23
I CARE like, a lot. Like this is literally my favorite source for finding new music that I like that exists, period. . . . and I look from _A LOT_ of sources to find new music every day... . . . so that is saying something if this is actually my favorite!!! It is also my favorite place to share music with ;-; pleast don't die() sotw ;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
time
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Apr 18, 2015, 12:23 AM #4 of 23
I LOVE THE MAgic School Bus Human Body soundtrack, that game gave me nightmares for over a decade for various reasons but the soundtrack has some awesome midi jazz fusion all over and that is my jam~!!!!!! (also creepy post-tonal dissonant prog weirdness all over which is ALSO my jam~)

Also the artist is Jared Faber though I'm not sure if I can find a source on that other than this and like the in-game credits or something Jared Faber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was actually thinking of nominating another one of his midi jazz fusion endeavors from one of the other games he did a soundtrack in of a similar style sometime because his stuff in that category is great!!!!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
time

Last edited by Jolteon; Apr 18, 2015 at 12:26 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 291 Voting/WEEK 292 Nominating