Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Modern Warfare 3 thread of not this shit again, aka I HEARD YOU LIKE LEVELING DAWG

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 11, 2011, 10:13 AM #1 of 29
Wasn't the ACR the super-laser-accurate gun from MW2? Is it still bullshit?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2011, 01:58 PM #2 of 29
Yeeeaaaah man. Good shit these past couple of days, especially the long awaited reunion between THE SOUTH and BLACK GOKU. Totally wrecking shit in Kill Confirmed. I forgot just how much different hardcore is than vanilla gametypes.

Hopefully I'll be around a little more this week for some stuff.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

#654: Braixen

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Modern Warfare 3 thread of not this shit again, aka I HEARD YOU LIKE LEVELING DAWG