Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Carl on Duty: Black Cops - Holy crap a patch

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Nov 17, 2010, 02:17 PM Local time: Nov 17, 2010, 08:17 PM #1 of 56
HMV are doing a deal over here whereby if you trade in Black Ops by December you can get that new Assasins Creed for £3 or a couple of other things for a fiver, in case anyone in the UK is bored of it yet.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2010, 05:21 PM Local time: Nov 24, 2010, 11:21 PM 1 #2 of 56
i dont know where to post this but
Activision directly responsible for $10 XBL price hike? - NeoGAF
is dat true? That the $10 raise was to pay activison?
The price hike was because they've never put up the price since Live was launched however many years ago that was. There's a lot of "probably" in that article and if anything it highlights the hilarious change of tack from wanting to charge a subscription to saying there's no way they'd ever charge one (Obviously realising that all the COD players would just play something else if they tried charging for the pleasure).

I wouldn't believe too many crazy internet conspiracy theories if I were you.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Carl on Duty: Black Cops - Holy crap a patch