Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Scribblenauts - God on a skateboard with a shotgun

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 13, 2009, 03:48 PM #1 of 55
I remember hearing that they entered every dinosaur that they could find into the game. Tuesday can't come soon enough. Speaking of which, TRU gives a $15 gift card if you pick it up there, but only on Tuesday.

How did you manage to get it early, GB?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2009, 04:53 PM #2 of 55
I think there'll be a lot of standard type obstacles.
There's fire! - Enter any object that could put out a fire.
There's a gap! - Fill it up with elephants and giraffes.
There's a cliff! - Make a slope from elephants and giraffes.

I have no doubt that it will be a blast screwing around with it in spite of it.
It will be up to myself not to keep it repetitive.
The real challenge is completing each stage at the Advanced level where you do it three times back to back, and you can't repeat any items.

I've done a few levels so far, but didn't make a whole lot of progress since I kept backing out to the title screen to screw around. My only complaint is the lack of control over the people/creatures that you summon. Sometimes they don't act like you'd expect them to, but figuring that out is all part of the game.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2009, 05:58 PM #3 of 55
If you're worried about something going awry, put in "Hero" or "God" first. They generally do pretty well protecting you if something turns hostile when you generate it.
Nah, I'm not worried about anything going wrong. It's more things like attempting to have a dragon and archer fight, but only the dragon will initiate combat so it ends up being a melee fight which ends pretty quickly. All stuff that happens when I'm screwing around on the title screen.

Originally Posted by Terminus
They also have Cthulhu, Kraken, Necromancer and Necronomicon (Seriously. Last two against God, Goddess, King, Queen, Princess and Prince).
Sorcerer seemed to kill pretty much anything evil in one hit. Also, the Heroine looks a lot like Zelda. It's kind of strange that she looks more like a princess than the actual Princess.

Most amazing jew boots
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2009, 05:42 PM #4 of 55
I figured cheating meant crossing that small barrier and hitting it with some sort of melee object.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 03:45 PM #5 of 55
"Medusa" is often used interchangeably with "gorgon" as the general name of the creature instead of a proper name. A few proper names do work, but not many.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Scribblenauts - God on a skateboard with a shotgun