Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Getting Up : Contents Under Pressure

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:23 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 12:23 AM #1 of 7
Getting Up : Contents Under Pressure

I have heard this is an interesting game, seen shots and it looks pretty cool. Has anyone here played it.

(And sorry to the Aussies because it got banned down there)

And does the fact that some people are using the "GTA excuse" for going around and tagging surprise anyone?

Most amazing jew boots
Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 03:09 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 10:09 AM #2 of 7
it's on all console so it should be somewhere else.

I have this game and being a graffiti lover Ive been waiting for a new graf game since jet set radio future. It's not like GTA at all. You got a story and you get placed in diffrent maps where you have to bomb diffrent places, there is some fighting and some maps are pretty big. Kinda like The Warriors.

The story is dope and the artistic look of it all is the best since i dont know what. Just the look of it all and the story telling is superb.

I recomend it.

no homo
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 03:14 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 01:14 AM #3 of 7
Yeah, up here where I live, people were saying the game made them want to tag more.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 03:24 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 09:24 PM #4 of 7
Quote:
And sorry to the Aussies because it got banned down there
lolwut. That isn't surprising, but it's also a good thing. Infernal, peeack, you're blessed simply because this game is shit. I've read reviews, documentaries, stuff from On The Spot and in-depth reviews and I can't see how this game is anything more than another mainstream violent title.

Sure, it started with GTA, but now you have things like this, 50 Cent, 25 to Life and Manhunt. I couldn't care less if it were banned in NZ too, seeing as how they're basically protecting us from a garbage game.

More "realism" in games, in Mark Echo's eyes, is more violence and more realism added to violence. How long will you go through the game before sneaking around and killing someone? Oh, say, 20 mins.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 03:28 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 01:28 AM #5 of 7
First off, Its Ecko.

But it doesn't seem like it'll inspire anyone to go tag. I mean Tony Hawk..umm...Underground or whatever had tagging missions, that didn't inspire anyone.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 03:35 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 09:35 PM #6 of 7
That's because nobody played Tony Hawk after the first one.

Jet Set Radio/Future definitely made me want to tag. Hell, I even had a tag, but never used it. It was Crimson Cure, and don't pose.

Well, it looked something like that. That's actually pretty close, for an mspaint drawing. Alot of games influenced me as a kid(I always wanted to have a dream that I was Wolverine, or one where I was involved with Sonic) but I never did anything extreme.

Jet Set Radio didn't suck, though. Like Mark Ecko's game here, I find it too mainstream to be taken seriously. It isn't even long. 7 hours? Oh wow.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 04:03 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 07:03 PM #7 of 7
This is also on Xbox and PC. Thread mooooved to General VHS Gaming!

Originally Posted by Elixir
That isn't surprising, but it's also a good thing. Infernal, peeack, you're blessed simply because this game is shit.
blol, yeah. I don't think anyone down here aside from the goons at Atari Australia care about the ban. =p

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Getting Up : Contents Under Pressure